Siasat.pk Forums
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Photos from 1971 Fall of East Pakistan ... Warning!!! graphic nature.

sponsored links

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Photos from 1971 Fall of East Pakistan ... Warning!!! graphic nature.

So whats ur point? No offence , but every story has got two sides , .....

3. Likes voiceofz, behzadji liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hans is a shady character on siasat.pk we all kow that! never know what his intentions are!

Post Thanks / Like

What is the fun to paste these pictures in June? and what is the motive behind is not clarified?

6. Likes behzadji liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Photos from 1971 Fall of East Pakistan ... Warning!!! graphic nature.

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------

Those who discussed and supported Hamid Mir’s campaign to seek apology from Bengalis for the atrocities committed by our elders in East Pakistan in this forum must see each and every picture exclusively to understand how our ‘Anchor’ mislead the nation after returning from Bangladesh on the advent of International seminar/event held in Dhaka during World Cup 2011 before the Semi final between India and Pakistan at ‘Mohali’, India.

Leaving last picture in which PAK Army soldier is taking ‘wounded and dead’ back to Pakistan in a plane all pictures show clearly how brutally Bengalis massacred those who stood for the stability (nationality) of our beloved country, then. Those who were carried away with the notion/thread must regret their approach and wisdom.

8. Likes behzadji liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

My intentions are very clear, that we as a nation are not 100% perfect.
    So its always good to remember our mistakes and not cover it up under the name of Religion, Race or Creed.

Be bold and confess, what our institution are upto.... confess that we do have a massive Terrorist factory running in our Country.
    Confess that we looted our resources and mismanaged our Governance.
    Confess to our deeds that we as a nation should take the responsibility of what goes around our lives. There is no use blaming RAW, CIA, MOSSAD or what ever Crap that we can think off.

Confess that we as a Nation kill our Own people in the name of Religion.

Its time we individually confessed our collective deeds.... or else we could be pushed into the corridor of History even Mohenjo-daro cant replicate.
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by kj_gee View Post
    hans is a shady character on siasat.pk we all kow that! never know what his intentions are!
    Last edited by hans; 05-Jun-2011 at 07:58 PM.

10. Likes desh1857 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

1971 main jo fauj nay kia abb ek bar phir osko balochistan or fata main repeat karrahi hai...

pehlay indians k hath surender kia gernal niazi apni shikast pay sing.. karraha hai..

abb balocho or pashtuno ka qatl-e-amm karrahi hai fauj janay GHQ ka yeh andaz-e-hukumrani kia gul khilayga ...

INNA-LILLAHI-WA-INNA-ELAYHI-RAJEUON

Post Thanks / Like

@chitra
    @hans

u r going a bit wrong , it is not misleading .

WHat we did with bengalis was wrong , u need to study in depth , on one side there was Yahya - Bhutto -General rani trio , and on the other side , Mujeed , the power hungry underdog .

Mujeeb was least corrput of these , what he asked was right , Certain specific bearucrates were trying to overshadow the whole system .

THey were majority , 56 % of pakistan , they were most educated 75 % literacy rate (not sure , maytbe 65 % in east pakistan) ,
    But they were nopt allowed to join Pak Army , because of their short height
    They were not allowed to be in Air force , because there eyesight and height ( 5 % of PAF were bengalis , and Ashgar khan explains this very well)

In flood of 1969 , army was not allowed to go for rescue missions in East Pakistan , because of Lt Gen (ret'd) Sahibzada Yaqub Ali Khan......

This is the hard to swallow reality........

They were muslims , but we made them feel isolated.....

13. Likes aasimnaveed, abbasiali, mrcritic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

great post and truth!

but not to digest for everage pakistani

may allah bless pakistanis and guide them!

Post Thanks / Like

my family have lost 1 jawan in bengal and no dead body ... his father until 1998 always went outside of our village from where army tanks and jeeps come to do Training in our area(gujrat border side and tanks n foji from kharian cantt do training in our feilds from last 40 years..)
    he always asked every major/captain/colonel that how to go to bengal and how to find grave of my SON there .. pak army never gave info of his SHAHEED SON .. me and my father tried years ago because lot of my cousins and uncles in ARMY ,PAF nad NAVY but no clue from records ..
    there were mistakes from both sides but WE did major mistakes ... my TAYA was in PAF before and after 1971 and he is very clear about discrimination in PAF,ARMY n NAVY ..
    he said WE never ate food in MESS with bengaliz because they stinks (fish ki smell) and theie cultue is different from US, etc ..

but most of bengali were in real love with PAKISTAN and they always ignore them things but when sabar ka pemana labrez hua to phir sakoot-e-dhaka hua ...

i met general niazi once in mianwali some months before his death .. he always cried when he remind SAKOOT-E-DHAKA ... he said YAHYA ne order ker dia tha warna NIAZI jan de deta per HATHYAR na dalta ... i met him on minawali railway station , he used to do a long walk in morning there ...

bengali ppl are still angry and they abuse us if you talk to them in bengladesh or here in UK .. but there are some moderate bengali who says it was politics who divided us and we miss you Pakistani brothers ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aasimnaveed View Post
    my family have lost 1 jawan in bengal and no dead body ... his father until 1998 always went outside of our village from where army tanks and jeeps come to do Training in our area(gujrat border side and tanks n foji from kharian cantt do training in our feilds from last 40 years..)
    he always asked every major/captain/colonel that how to go to bengal and how to find grave of my SON there .. pak army never gave info of his SHAHEED SON .. me and my father tried years ago because lot of my cousins and uncles in ARMY ,PAF nad NAVY but no clue from records ..
    there were mistakes from both sides but WE did major mistakes ... my TAYA was in PAF before and after 1971 and he is very clear about discrimination in PAF,ARMY n NAVY ..
    he said WE never ate food in MESS with bengaliz because they stinks (fish ki smell) and theie cultue is different from US, etc ..

but most of bengali were in real love with PAKISTAN and they always ignore them things but when sabar ka pemana labrez hua to phir sakoot-e-dhaka hua ...

i met general niazi once in mianwali some months before his death .. he always cried when he remind SAKOOT-E-DHAKA ... he said YAHYA ne order ker dia tha warna NIAZI jan de deta per HATHYAR na dalta ... i met him on minawali railway station , he used to do a long walk in morning there ...

bengali ppl are still angry and they abuse us if you talk to them in bengladesh or here in UK .. but there are some moderate bengali who says it was politics who divided us and we miss you Pakistani brothers ...

Asim bhai Niazi sahab ki baat apni jaga

magar gernal yahiyah bhi tu army dectator tha na ?? fauj ka sarbarrah tha ..

1st of all yeh jang he ghalat hoee esko hona he nahi chaeyh tha ..
    2nd bhottu ki es moqqay pay taqreer or bangaliuon ko ****** ka bacha waghera kehna yeh sab ghalat hoa na.

bangali ka nuqsan hoa ya pakistani ka thay tu duno he musalman or kalma go...

yehi sab say bara Almiyaa hai pakistan ka k yahan k Fauji Gernail apny apko bahadur sumhajtay hain or sipahiuon ko marwatay hain
    apni he awam pay feroniyat ko musallat rakhtay hain...

63sal k bad bhi ajj mulk ki wohi surat-e-haal hai..

Allah swt hum sabko haq sach sumhajny ki taufeeq ata farmayin ameen

Post Thanks / Like

I think RELIGION was not involved in all this 1971 drama.
    It was total politics & hidden agenda to break pakistan into pieces. Now same thing is going on today.
    Plans to break up pakistan from baluchistan & Fata. Yes our own people are executing this plan for sure.
    But again common pakistani feel helpless against these maafia group, who are killing us morally, spiritually & physically one by one.

18. Likes mrcritic liked this post