Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

MQMs former MPA Liaquat Qureshi shot dead

KARACHI: The former member provincial assembly of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Liaquat Qureshi has been shot dead at Abul Hassan Isfahani Road in Karachi on late Friday, SAMAA reported.

According to sources, some unidentified gunmen opened fire at Liaquat Qureshi while he was going through Abul Hassan Isfahani Road, leaving the victim critically injured.

Later, Qureshi succumbed to injuries while he was being shifted to hospital for medical attainment.

Police and rangers personnel have reached to firing site and placed a strict cordon around the area.

Police said that they have launched investigation into the incident.

Liaquat Qureshi was elected member provincial assembly on MQMs ticket in 1997.SAMAA

http://samaa.tv/newsdetail.aspx?ID=31383

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MQMs former MPA Liaquat Qureshi shot dead

shahbash...................carry on.............

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Former MQM MPA shot dead in Karachi

Updated at 0:45 PST Saturday, April 30, 2011

KARACHI: Former Muttahida Qaumi Movement member of Sindh Assembly Liaquat Qureshi has been shot dead here on late Friday.

According to the sources, the incident took place on Abul Hassan Isphahani road when unidentified men opened fire at the car of Liaquat Qureshi and gunned him down on the spot.

MQM leader Faisal Sabzwari said that Liaquat Qureshi was also the member of partys legal aid committee.

Dead body of former MPA has been shifted to hospital.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=14893

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Unidentified gunmen opened fire on the vehicle of Sheikh Liaquat Ali Qureshi near Maskan Chowrangi.

According to the police, Former Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Member Sindh Assembly Sheikh Liaquat Ali Qureshi was shot dead when unidentified gunmen riding on a motorbike opened fire on his vehicle near Maskan Chowrangi. The police said that Sheikh Liaquat was travelling in a government vehicle number GL -0340. The body of Sheikh Liaquat was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center for official procedures.

Sheikh Liaquat joined the MQM in the 1980s. In 1992, he was arrested in an operation against the MQM. Sheikh Liaquat was elected as Member Provincial Assembly in 1993 and 1997. He was arrested also member of the MQM legal academy.

MQM chief Altaf Hussain condemned and expressed grief over the killing of Liaquat Ali Qureshi

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?ke...NOaWQ9MjUxMDY=

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shiningstar View Post
    shahbash...................carry on.............
    دشمن مرے تہ خوشی نہ کرئیے- سجناں وی مرجاناں
    انسانیت ہر حال میں سیاست سے برتر ہے

Last edited by zaman; 30-Apr-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zaman View Post
    aap meri baat nai samjhay..............
    aaj Liquat Qureshi mar gaya hai..................
    tu kal koi ANP ka mar jaay ga.............
    inhoon nay yahe krna hai aur in ka kaam kya hai..........karachi jo jahanum bana dya hai.....................is liay main kehta hun...........
    SHAHBASH ......carry on............

7. Likes zubair12345, paki-lover liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There is only one way out for MQM,
    and that is grave.

9. Likes Raaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zaman View Post
    Beshak insaniat siasat se bar tar hay laikin yeh aag MQM ki apni lagai hui hay. Waisay MQM walon ka tareekqa-e-wardaat Americans jaisa hay. Apna maqsad hasil karnay ke liye apna banda marwa detay hain. Khud ko mazloom sabit karne ke liye aur apnay opponents ko under pressure lanay ke liye.

11. Likes shiningstar liked this post
    Dislikes dhanak, Aijazahmed, nasirzaman disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un.

13. Likes dhanak, Aijazahmed, nasirzaman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like this ....

15. Likes shiningstar liked this post
    Dislikes fido82, dhanak, Aijazahmed disliked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    I like this ....
    Keep liking it. We are 1 crore 50 lakh. Keep killing us and keep liking it. But you need to live 1 crore 50 lakh days to be kept youself happy on our deaths.
    Thanks for your liking. Kill more.........

17. Likes dhanak, nasirzaman liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge Seeker View Post
    Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un.
    Thanks brother. Jazzak Allah.
    That's must be the lesson from one of the book your beloved father used to present you.
    Nice training at home.

19. Likes dhanak, nasirzaman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This places smell too bad. It is polluted with jamati, ***** party elements who are losers. They have gained nothing for this country called Pakistan but destruction, explosion, hatred and deceit. Their likes destroyed the original Pakisatan and dis-membered it. These people run their lives with hate and enemity. You might see large beard on their faces but beneath it you will find dagger and explosive devices to kill others. But their time is limited. These types of elements claim to be religious and Islamic but they implant hair on their upper platform to probably gain what God knows. Our country is littered with these. Mostly they are racist but if you see them, they are worthless and other countries I see them working as hawkers, drivers and labors. This is what they are. Their intellect is based on hate and they feel happy when they see others suffer. But their time is also ticking and Allah has turned the table and their likes are exploding them. See the result of their political struggle which has ended in explosion, destruction, and total collapse of the system. They are standing with begging bowls and the way they behave is resulting their total elimination and access to waters of Arabian Sea. You see some of their likes who express happiness when they hear news of deaths or killings in Karachi. These elements have been completely ousted from Karachi and Sindh and being systematically eliminated from Baluchistan and they are already out from NWFP. Now their only refuge may be in Golden Temple in Amritsar as their ancestors served these Golden Templers. HOSH KEY NAKHUN LO JAMTIOOON, GANJO WARNA TUMHAREY APNAY HI TUMHAY TABAH KAR DAIN GAY JAISAY DAILY HO RAHA HAI. KISI AUR KO ANEY KI ZARORAT NAHI HAI. TUMHAREY APNAY NAUJAWAN SENAY MEIN BUMB BANDH KAR TUMHAY CHUN CHUN KAR MAR RAHEY HAIN AUR TUM KHSH HOTEY HO JAB KARACHI MEIN KISI MQM waley ko matey hoy. TUM KETNAY AHMEQ HO. YOU LAUGH AT THE SINKING OF YOUR OWN BOAT. WHAT A STRAGE CREATURE YOU ARE

21. Likes dhanak, Aijazahmed, nasirzaman liked this post
    Dislikes shiningstar disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    I like this ....
    When you die others will like it.

23. Dislikes Aijazahmed disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think it s time to be separated.

25. Dislikes Aijazahmed, shiningstar disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

27. Likes dhanak, nasirzaman liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QaiserMirza View Post
    There is only one way out for MQM,
    and that is grave.
    True Bro,

On my last visit, I meet a person after few years , he is known to me all my life, I asked him, why don't you leave MQM?

He answered, if I leave I am dead, if I stay I am dead, there is no way out. I am staying, because it at least saves my family members. He used to be amongst those "Kafan Posh" stationed at Azizabad, when "bhai" was still in Karachi.

Thats why I say to MQM supporters, you can never convince me of your so-called innocence. MQM is a party of thugs and murderers.
    Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

29. Dislikes dhanak disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aijazahmed View Post
    Keep liking it. We are 1 crore 50 lakh. Keep killing us and keep liking it. But you need to live 1 crore 50 lakh days to be kept youself happy on our deaths.
    Thanks for your liking. Kill more.........
    Dont't blame anyone for this....we are 18 crore and if any pakistani in any part of the pakistan is killed then we have pain.......
    Just ask your bapu sitting in London, what this ethinic politics has given to the people..................
    Still these terrorists(Also known as MQM and ANP) will not think that its the loss of human and pakistan.......they will take revenge.............................
    After sometime they will kill ANP person.......and this process wll carry on.....................the only solution is to wipe out all of them using Army Operation..................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fido82 View Post
    I think it s time to be separated.
    agar itne himat hai tu ho jao...................jab jinnah pur bananay lagay thay tu pitai yaad hai na............
    aik aur try kar lo................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by softlink View Post
    This places smell too bad. It is polluted with jamati, ***** party elements who are losers. They have gained nothing for this country called Pakistan but destruction, explosion, hatred and deceit. Their likes destroyed the original Pakisatan and dis-membered it. These people run their lives with hate and enemity. You might see large beard on their faces but beneath it you will find dagger and explosive devices to kill others. But their time is limited. These types of elements claim to be religious and Islamic but they implant hair on their upper platform to probably gain what God knows. Our country is littered with these. Mostly they are racist but if you see them, they are worthless and other countries I see them working as hawkers, drivers and labors. This is what they are. Their intellect is based on hate and they feel happy when they see others suffer. But their time is also ticking and Allah has turned the table and their likes are exploding them. See the result of their political struggle which has ended in explosion, destruction, and total collapse of the system. They are standing with begging bowls and the way they behave is resulting their total elimination and access to waters of Arabian Sea. You see some of their likes who express happiness when they hear news of deaths or killings in Karachi. These elements have been completely ousted from Karachi and Sindh and being systematically eliminated from Baluchistan and they are already out from NWFP. Now their only refuge may be in Golden Temple in Amritsar as their ancestors served these Golden Templers. HOSH KEY NAKHUN LO JAMTIOOON, GANJO WARNA TUMHAREY APNAY HI TUMHAY TABAH KAR DAIN GAY JAISAY DAILY HO RAHA HAI. KISI AUR KO ANEY KI ZARORAT NAHI HAI. TUMHAREY APNAY NAUJAWAN SENAY MEIN BUMB BANDH KAR TUMHAY CHUN CHUN KAR MAR RAHEY HAIN AUR TUM KHSH HOTEY HO JAB KARACHI MEIN KISI MQM waley ko matey hoy. TUM KETNAY AHMEQ HO. YOU LAUGH AT THE SINKING OF YOUR OWN BOAT. WHAT A STRAGE CREATURE YOU ARE
    yea dead body smells, but you are used to it......thats y you dont feel it.............
    aik baat zehan main rakhoooooooo.............................koi tumhain nai marta..................
    tum khud aik dusray ko martay ho...........................banday bun jao...........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast