Siasat.pk Forums
    Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Woman in Indonesia punished for illegal sex

Last edited by adnan_swati; 09-Apr-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: woman punished for illegal sex.picture attached

if you got some feeling of fear , it means that islamic punishment for rape is very right. at least i got afraid

that's why punishment of rape is very strict in Islam . islam want people not to even think of this crime .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adnan_swati View Post
    if you got some feeling of fear , it means that islamic punishment for rape is very right. at least i got afraid

that's why punishment of rape is very strict in Islam . islam want people not to even think of this crime .
    Main thing is that ....k sab ko barabar saza honi chahye....ek dafa jo aysi saza kisi ko milty b dakh ley I m sure k uski himat nahi rahy gi ye sab sochny ki b....

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

She got "lashes" b cuz of she iz un married--otherwise--"stoning"- alhamdolillah-- islam is "nemat".

Post Thanks / Like

You should also post the pictures of man involved in this crime. So people can understand the equality system of Islam and not get the wrong picture...

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

are there any pics of illegal sex ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by umairbsc View Post
    you should also post the pictures of man involved in this crime. So people can understand the equality system of islam and not get the wrong picture...
    everything is not possible for thread starter to post, jo picture mili usy thread start karli ab jis k pass aur further detail ho gi he/she will post here....

Post Thanks / Like

Yes this Woman has committed the crime but they should not have taken her picture and publicised it.She accepted the crime and got punishment for it but how she can live a normal life once her picture is published by the press . Infact this is much worse than the prescribed punishment.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by umairbsc View Post
    You should also post the pictures of man involved in this crime. So people can understand the equality system of Islam and not get the wrong picture...
    picture of man involved was not available in newspaper. if it was ,there was no reason of not posting it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adnan_swati View Post
    picture of man involved was not available in newspaper. if it was ,there was no reason of not posting it
    That's again very strange.That Bas........... should have been shown along with her.He got away !! Poor women always suffer in the end.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by canadian View Post
    That's again very strange.That Bas........... should have been shown along with her.He got away !! Poor women always suffer in the end.
    you cant say that man got away . its just that pakistani newspapers like posting pictures of woman . just count pictures in daily newsppaer you will find out pictures of women are far more than men . they dont leave publishing pictures of woman from university convocation as if no male graduate from our universities

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woman in Indonesia punished for illegal sex

I didn't realise Indonesia was an Islamic state.I know many countries where crime rate is very low, they follow secular constitutaion and They are also very lineant. I think education of right & wrong , fairness and equality in society is better than making people follow law just for the fear of punishment. Personal life of a women shouldnot be such important for society. I have never seen Indinesian politicians punished the same way for corruption, human rights etc.
    Last edited by Zionist Hindu; 09-Apr-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

First and foremost bring "any country, society" (in this case Indonesia) in total and complete
    applicability of Islamic Law. It is not that the concept of "Hadiya"( which is the name of bribe in
    Indonesian Society) may remain rampant and just picking up a section or piece of Islamic Law
    and made it the publicity stunt. Then it is hypocrisy.
    --- Punishment has to be in public in the presence of "Believers";
    --- Punishment has to be for both---- not the only one.
    but again the laws have to be implemented in totality and not selectively. In islam it is
    "either all" or "nothing".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by babadeena View Post
    First and foremost bring "any country, society" (in this case Indonesia) in total and complete
    applicability of Islamic Law. It is not that the concept of "Hadiya"( which is the name of bribe in
    Indonesian Society) may remain rampant and just picking up a section or piece of Islamic Law
    and made it the publicity stunt. Then it is hypocrisy.
    --- Punishment has to be in public in the presence of "Believers";
    --- Punishment has to be for both---- not the only one.
    but again the laws have to be implemented in totality and not selectively. In islam it is
    "either all" or "nothing".
    "Punishment has to be for both---- not the only one."
    Thanks.That's crux of the matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zionist Hindu View Post
    I didn't realise Indonesia was an Islamic state. I went to Bali for holidays and found people there were quite friendly and very moderate. When I see Brutalization of woman in any country it makes me sick and thank God that I was not born in those countries. I know many countries where crime rate is very low, they follow secular constitutaion and They are also very lineant. I think education of right & wrong , fairness and equality in society is better than making people follow law just for the fear of punishment. Personal life of a women shouldnot be such important for society. I have never seen Indinesian politicians punished the same way for corruption, human rights etc.
    This shows that are biased with Islamic countries. and feel safe in hindu culture only.

This is your training actually....and hatredism ...

who says India is secular. it is just hindu state. others are killed , burned badly.

Personal life definitely matters for society.

Post Thanks / Like

"Punishment has to be for both---- not the only one."
    Thanks.That's crux of the matter.
    Actually we are making comments on the picture only with no details. and this is sensitive issue.

Without details , nothing is fair to say.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    Actually we are making comments on the picture only with no details. and this is sensitive issue.

Without details , nothing is fair to say.
    My question is if they can show the woman in the picture then why not that man ? Obviously either he paid bribe or used some sort of influence and got away with it.This is ,what I want to stress,is very unfair.

Post Thanks / Like

My question is if they can show the woman in the picture then why not that man ? Obviously either he paid bribe or used some sort of influence and got away with it.This is ,what I want to stress,is very unfair.
    obviously it is unfair in this case , but again the details will tell everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    This shows that are biased with Islamic countries. and feel safe in hindu culture only.

This is your training actually....and hatredism ...

who says India is secular. it is just hindu state. others are killed , burned badly.

Personal life definitely matters for society.
    1) I am not biased against Islamic coutries, for me muslims, jews, christians etc etc are all same. I can't even tell the difference as I haven't read about them. My knowledge of any other faith is extremely basic. If israel does that to women my response would be same. If america does that to women my response will be same. If India does that to woman my response will be the same. 100 years ago europeans would burn women who were even suspected of being a witch. India alos had a practice called sati. Humanity is changing with time and knowledge.
    2) If I was that lady i would find hindu culture much safer. I find many cultures quite safe including some muslim majority countries such as Turkey.
    2) I don't know where you can learn hatered.
    3) India is not perfect secular state but it is much more secular than many other countries and secularism is improving day by day.
    4) there is reason why it is called personal.
    As a moderate person, When I see beating of women in public just gives me shock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zionist Hindu View Post
    1) I am not biased against Islamic coutries, for me muslims, jews, christians etc etc are all same. I can't even tell the difference as I haven't read about them. My knowledge of any other faith is extremely basic. If israel does that to women my response would be same. If america does that to women my response will be same. If India does that to woman my response will be the same. 100 years ago europeans would burn women who were even suspected of being a witch. India alos had a practice called sati. Humanity is changing with time and knowledge.
    2) If I was that lady i would find hindu culture much safer. I find many cultures quite safe including some muslim majority countries such as Turkey.
    2) I don't know where you can learn hatered.
    3) India is not perfect secular state but it is much more secular than many other countries and secularism is improving day by day.
    4) there is reason why it is called personal.
    As a moderate person, When I see beating of women in public just gives me shock.
    Yes u r ,....

juws , christians , muslims r equal for u , but u did not write hindus here.

If muslims slaughter a cow , an animal , u people start killing them ...like they r worst than animals..

Your country is so biased...Secular in books only.

Since thousands of years , the widow has to burn herself ...in your religion.

Its good , hindu and west got some light and finished that. but it is still in your history and religion.

It is true that we could mismanage but the logic is not bad that adultery is bad and punishable.

It make the society safe and clean.

Specially for India, because still the treatment AIDS could not be discovered.

Dont u feel bad for that when millions of people die for this disease. look in broad spectrum.