Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

E-Mail sent to Hassan Nisar

I have sent an e-mail to Hassan Nisar after getting tired of his non-sense. This can be access at my blog on the following address;

Mr. Nisar

I have read your latest column in the Daily Jang, on the topic of Amendment Bill presented by Mr. Hiraj in Pakistani Parliament.

Unfortunately as is your unpleasant habit you started to use foul and inappropriate language against others, for example against Imran Khan in this article.

Let me make one thing clear to you from onset; before I respond to your latest verbiage, I have absolutely nothing to do with Imran Khan or his party. You can be rest assured I am as neutral as it comes.

In this article you have committed two blunders of monumental proportions as much as Imran Khan is concerned.

1- You have forgotten an undeniable fact here, Imran Khan boycotted the last Elections; he has no representation in the National Assembly. He couldn’t have raised this issue in the Pakistani Parliament.

2- You have also conveniently overlooked another fact as is your damning habit; Imran had been raising these issues for years in the Media. There are numerous examples of him raising these issues in TV discussions, which I am sure you are well aware of. Considering the above fact, he has no representation in the Parliament, the media is the only mediums available to Imran to raise these issues and bring these facts to the attention of the public.

Mr. Nisar, unfortunately you are a serious offender when it comes to writing non-sense or ********, to use a common way of expression (Sorry, but I think I have to lower myself to your levels, I am certain, you only understand this kind of language).

Whenever I read your articles or hear your speeches in TV talk shows you come out as a bitter person who has lost his mind completely. One of your favourite pass times is to belittle Muslims and Islam. In this endeavour you leave no opportunities go to waste, but as the case with most of what you write or say, your opinions are way of the mark at it best.

It reminds me of another of your favourite topic, history. I have been thinking this for a while to invite you to discuss some of your theories and attacks on Muslims and Islam. I suggest an e-mail discussion on these topics, if you have the decency and courage to face the consequences of your unbelievably childish writings and speeches. Diatribes to use an English expression.

It is a sad fact that people like you are given inches of space in the Pakistani media, while people like me who can write far better and factually correct, comprehensive articles on different topics would not be given the chance.

There is only one reason for it, sleuths like you have their well established monopolies in Pakistani media. In this unfortunate practice you are not the only culprit, unfortunately this disease is well spread in Pakistan. As a consequence Pakistani public have to stomach every kind of lies and biased point of views in the media. It is a known fact majority of the Journalists in Pakistan are bought up stooges of different interest groups. “Bhara ke tattoos” in common Pakistani language or “hired guns” if you like more western flavour for the same phrase, considering you are a mental slave of the west and its values, a fact any person, even one with a very low IQ like you could easily make out from your writings and drooling long tirades in talk shows.

Coming back to your recent article, the topic of my e-mail, it has not gone unnoticed on those with an eye for the details that you have a soft corner for MQM; for its policies and leadership. I have asked these questions from many supporters of MQM on forums and blogs, but unfortunately none could answer my questions. These questions are also directly related to your recent article we are discussing here.

MQM owns many properties in the UK. I want to know how these properties were bought, who has the titles of these properties in the record of the Land Registry? How the funds to buy these properties were transferred to the UK, by what means and what bank accounts were used for the transfer? How these funds were raised and where? Any records kept, any accounts to show to the Pakistani Public?

Similarly, I have questions for Mr. Hussain personal expenses, how much is spent on his personal expenses and on his household, i.e. his family's food, residence or rental value of his residence based on current rates, utilities bills, telephone bills, travelling, medicine, medical expenses etc. You may say, in the UK, where I also reside incidentally, there is free NHS, true, but I am more concerned about AH recent treatment in Germany. In the UK we also have to pay subscription charges for our medicines unless one is on Income Support. In that case you can confirm if Mr. Hussain is on Income Support in the UK?

We know another leader of MQM; the Governor of Sind was on benefits during his stay in the UK. Not only he was on benefits during his stay but his wife continued to draw the benefits months after he become Governor in Pakistan. When it was reported in the media here in the UK, the justifications given by their representatives were so hilarious that no sane person would believe it. You can read all about it on the following link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4089162.stm

For example, it is stated that his wife informed change in their circumstances to DWP in writing.

“Mr Haider added that Dr Ishrat's wife had written to the authorities and asked them to stop the payments but she kept receiving the cheques in the post.”

According to this statement, she was aware of her responsibilities to inform the DWP and stop receiving benefits. It is also easier to establish that she knew the position and status of the Governor that’s why she informed the DWP in writing.

But when asked why she kept cashing the cheques for 10 months; the following incredible excuse was provided;

"She felt that Pakistani politics was so unpredictable that her husband may have been forced to return to England within a few months.

If that was the case, how and why did she write to the DWP? Both of these statements can not be true, she was either sure of his status in Pakistan that’s why she wrote to DWP, or she wasn’t in that case why did she wrote to DWP?

Then again, if she knew it is illegal to cash the cheques for the benefits, why she continued to cash them for 10 months? Did she forget she has already written to DWP? Did she forget that it is illegal? Or she thought DWP is offering her gifts from the taxes paid from their hard earned money by the citizens of the United Kingdom? It is inconceivable to think that the Governor did not know about this fact for 10 months. It wouldn’t be much of a marriage if such important issue is not discussed between husband and wife. Or was receiving almost £2000 a month in Income Support and Housing Benefits for months a small matter for them? How long they would have continued to receive these benefits if it was not highlighted in British media is anyone’s guess.

Not to mention the fact, the Governor's wife and children were still in the UK, and as the representative stated, his wife was expecting him back in the UK any time. Surprisingly we didn't see any mention of MQM and its leaders in your article. A Governor from MQM and his family committed fraud even out side Pakistan, but you are quite on their illegal acts. In a recent broadcast Mr. Luqman levelled accusations that Mr. Khan had recently bought a house in Canada. But again the fact that they are maintaining resident in the UK and reportedly have bought the house in Canada, is of no consequences to you. Their intentions are clear, for them Pakistan is only for ruling, when their rule is over they are back to their safe heavens in the west.

And what about AH influence on the decisions made by MQM in Pakistani Politics? Isn’t he a foreign national? Isn’t he has the properties in the UK, whose ever name the titles may be, but he is a direct beneficiary? Your excuse that he does not hold any position in Pakistani Parliament wouldn’t wash with educated people. He may not, but his influence is undeniable. MQM can not make any decision without his knowledge and consent therefore he is directly influencing Pakistani politics for good measures on daily basis. Same is true for many members of their “Rabta Committee” most of them are in similar situation like AH they regularly discuss and take part in decision making, which effect ordinary Pakistanis. What rights they have in Pakistani Politics? Why these facts escape your attention in your article?

I can write a lot, I hope you take my offer of discussion on your incredible statements you issue on regular basis, written or verbal.

Mr. Nisar if you and other sleuths in Pakistani media were so effective in their writings, Pakistan wouldn’t be in the perils it is in at the moment. It wouldn’t be the cesspool of corruption, nepotism, fraud, lies and unpatriotic words and deeds. You have to accept the responsibilities of these malaises in Pakistan and accept you and your writings and speeches on television had been colossal failures.

You missed another fact, it is obvious after the disclosure by ECP, almost 45% voter’s registration in Pakistan is bogus. In the light of this fact, what do you think about the representatives in the Parliament? Whole of the National Parliament and Regional Assemblies as a matter of fact are bogus. What happens to your Mr. Hiraj in this scenario? Could he be the only legitimate person in the Parliament? Wouldn’t you accept the wisdom of Imran Khan, JI, Mehmood Khan Achekzai and many others who boycotted the elections on the ground elections were a farce? It is a black mark on the name of the democracy. The direct result of these elections is that the looters and thieves are on the helms in National Parliament and Provisional Assemblies. They are committing wholesale loot of national wealth and resources. By the way where were you when these fraudulent elections were held and frauds of mammoth proportions were committed against the Pakistani Nation? Were you on holidays, or you didn’t have the foresight?

What do you have to say of Imran Khan’s consistent remarks that elections should be held on the basis of computerised NI listing provided by NADRA? Isn’t he vindicated by this announcement by ECP? But then, we can not expect comments from biased and short sighted people like you.

As for your tirades and jeremiads against Imran Khan, your colleague at Jang, Mr. Haroon Rashid appropriately wrote in one of his recent articles,“Imran ki satish karta hoon tu bharre ke tattoo bharakte barra hain”.

I am waiting for your response and acceptance of my offer for discussion on your writings, statements and comments. But somehow I know you wouldn’t have the stomach for the truth, despite all the noises you regularly make. All I can say is that you are an ersatz of the true philosophers world has produced.
    http://antiquadiani.yuku.com/topic/3...o-Hassan-Nisar

Brothers can comment here on this thread after reading my e-mail.

To the Moderators, Please do not merge this thread with another or move it from the discussion forum. I intend to write more of these e-mails to respond to false propaganda in Pakistani Press and TV. Thank you.

sponsored links

Last edited by Neelam; 06-May-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

Re: E-Mail sent to Hassan Nisar

It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.
    —Noël Coward

pathetic person he is

if u throw stone on mud what will happened.............
    he is mud......

Good work, but i doubt he will reply to your mail as he's paid to write in favor of MQM, not paid to defend MQM.

ahh i feel sorry for you.. you spent so much time without to write this email without any evidence.. im not for MQM neither im against MQM, but it seems like you are against everyone who speaks logically and truthfully.. why don't you go live in your lala land where zardari is the president and shahbaz sharif is the premier of punjab.. don't go to sindh because your hatred towards MQM might get you in trouble.. live in your dream life with taliban and corruption, with rapist and robbers, with theif and murderers, lets blame everything to america and israel.. while you yourself live in the country that supports both of these countries to the fullest.. ahhh what a hypocrate you are.. why don't you go to pakistan and help the government or write something that will help the people of pakistan instead of commenting on your dirty politics that makes no sense because your bias person who is blind from one eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth_Hurts View Post
    ahh i feel sorry for you.. you spent so much time without to write this email without any evidence.. im not for MQM neither im against MQM, but it seems like you are against everyone who speaks logically and truthfully.. why don't you go live in your lala land where zardari is the president and shahbaz sharif is the premier of punjab.. don't go to sindh because your hatred towards MQM might get you in trouble.. live in your dream life with taliban and corruption, with rapist and robbers, with theif and murderers, lets blame everything to america and israel.. while you yourself live in the country that supports both of these countries to the fullest.. ahhh what a hypocrate you are.. why don't you go to pakistan and help the government or write something that will help the people of pakistan instead of commenting on your dirty politics that makes no sense because your bias person who is blind from one eye.
    Anyone who is NOT blind will see the reality quite easily, i feel sorry for you.

DAWN: The list showed that MQM chief Altaf Hussain had got withdrawn the highest number of cases against him – 72, including 31 on murder and 11 on attempt to murder charges.
    Dr Farooq Sattar, the MQM’s parliamentary leader, occupied the second slot. A total of 23 cases were withdrawn against him, including five on charges of murder and four on attempt to murder.
    The third biggest beneficiary appeared to be provincial minister Shoaib Bukhari, of the MQM, against whom 21 cases were withdrawn, including 16 on murder and attempt to murder charges.
    The Federal Minister for Ports and Shipping, Babar Ghouri, Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad, Imran Farooq, Saleem Shahzad, Waseem Akhtar and former MNA Kunwar Khalid Yunus are other prominent MQM leaders who benefited from the NRO.
    Source

I would link the 1999 Transparency International report also but its very old and not available on their site now. Im sure you know what was said in it.

You are very much right.There are more issues which need explanation.MQM talk about poor people and their leaders live in UK.Where from waseem Akhtar got Prado?who killed azim tariq,imran farooq.?Who has the highiest number of cases against them.et ctec

Intermediate

i agree with you , I even do not read Hasan Nisar at all for his BS, He want to prove himself the best Dog for his Masters , it is an open fact, he is in the media by injection , i mean he will be called for his opinion on media because the media is forced by US dollars, but i self boycott mr Nisar specially when he violently react to my vedios.

What was the Hasan Nisar article you are referring to?

ahh i feel sorry for you.. you spent so much time without to write this email without any evidence.. im not for MQM neither im against MQM, but it seems like you are against everyone who speaks logically and truthfully.

I am afraid you are absolutely wrong, I have presented the evidence from BBC site, the Governor or his family has not denied that they committed fraud by claiming benefits for 10 months after he was in active job as Governor of Sind.

The properties of MQM or AH are realities, I have asked logical questions, if I am wrong then provide the evidence I requested, simple. Why no one can? You figure out yourself.

It is a fact stated in the article of BBC Governor’s wife said uncertainties in Pakistan means Mr. Khan could be back any time. It is quite clear, Pakistan is used as a guinea pig, if we are in power fine, otherwise we leave for the west and continue the benefits. Is this not the purpose and theme of Nisar’s article?

why don't you go live in your lala land where zardari is the president and shahbaz sharif is the premier of punjab.. don't go to sindh because your hatred towards MQM might get you in trouble.. live in your dream life with taliban and corruption, with rapist and robbers, with theif and murderers, lets blame everything to america and israel.. while you yourself live in the country that supports both of these countries to the fullest.. ahhh what a hypocrate you are.. why don't you go to pakistan and help the government or write something that will help the people of pakistan instead of commenting on your dirty politics that makes no sense because your bias person who is blind from one eye.
    Well, if you are purposefully blind, I can not provide you cure for your blindness. I have written against the frauds and loots of the present Governments federal or provincials. Shamefully for you, your MQM is part of government at both levels. But then blind like you are always bias, the reality and truth is well above your comprehensions.

Where did I say anything about Taliban? Why you “Beghariat brigade” always bring Taliban in to the discussions when you find no other answers? Who is in favour of Taliban here? As for American agenda, after Davis fiasco and the information available now, do you have any doubts? If your eyes are closed because of your bias and because you are part of a party whose policies are against Pakistan and whose leader has categorically said, “Creation of Pakistan was a big blunder”. Unfortunately for you I think very logically, that’s why you can never defend MQM against me, I will hit you with questions from every conceivable angle.

while you yourself live in the country that supports both of these countries to the fullest.. ahhh what a hypocrate you are..
    Ahh, it is you my friend who is showing your hypocrisy. I am British I make no bones about it. It is a known fact, so is AH now. But there is a difference, I am not involved in Pakistani politics, but he is. It is also known facts because of his decisions lives of millions of Pakistanis are affected and I influence no one’s life. He according to Nisar article shouldn’t be involved in Pakistani politics. If I want to practically involve in Pakistani Politics I will give up my British Nationality, adopt Pakistani Nationality and go to Pakistan to live. I expect same from AH or anyone else who is involved in the Politics and effecting the lives of poor Pakistanis.

Thank you for letting every one knows who the hypocrite is.
    Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

That's why I call him "CHOOR AA HAA"!

In Salees English it means "WHAT A THIEF"

You hit the bull eye but i'm afraid you will get any reply from him bcuz he is a looser............even his personal attitude (behaving personally with people) is far worse than normal human being.

What hypocrisy!
    As long as someone praises and calls Imran the greatest thing to ever come out of Pakistan you all consider him a hero but as soon as anyone even criticizes him, quite fairly i might add, all of you start insulting him.
    Bhaion bardasht seekho...

I have read all comments on Hassan Nisar,s column. As a neutral person only I ask all respected people who are commenting wrong or right, just tell me that you all are satisfied by ruling of present federal and provincials setups. Do you think over politicians are ruling Pakistan in right direction, people of Pakistan getting their basic rights, any person when become harsh on behavior of politician, their blame game on each other but no policy for betterment of Pakistani people, except looting and depositing in Swiss Banks. So if some one use some unexpected words or vulgar language, let excuse him.
    But my person opinion, if some one keeps realization for people, he can be harsher by over politician behaviors.
    No one politician sporting that bill which was moved by Raza Hirajj. Including over Islamic parties, Imran Khan and MQM.
    I personally think that we ( People of Pakistan) not given chance to Imran for ruling Pakistan, we want him as a single hope to lead this country.

this is a good and laudable effort, but it is highly unlikely that you will have any response,

Quote Originally Posted by elipst View Post
    What hypocrisy!
    As long as someone praises and calls Imran the greatest thing to ever come out of Pakistan you all consider him a hero but as soon as anyone even criticizes him, quite fairly i might add, all of you start insulting him.
    Bhaion bardasht seekho...
    Hassan Nisar was never my hero, and i doubt anyone from PTI ever liked him. We judge what people say on the basis of the facts they give to support their claims.
    If you want to see some hypocrisy, see MQM that talks about revolution but has been sitting with PPP all the time, it doesnt matter if MQM leaves provincial government now, it wont change the fact that they have been jolly good friends of Zardari and part of provincial/federal government with PPP.

good email..but dont expect something positive from bhara k tattoo with westren slavery....keep it up...mr choraha dont know about islam and histry...hate u hassan nisar o sorry bharay ka tatoo...please mjhay hassan nisar ka email adress do..i will send him the same email....
    Last edited by Mr.Restless; 11-Mar-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veila Mast View Post
    That's why I call him "CHOOR AA HAA"!

In Salees English it means "WHAT A THIEF"

Mast G,
    what would be it in Salees Urdu

mimran301

Quote Originally Posted by Young View Post
    pathetic person he is
    Oh really? I can see that as the fans of Zaid Hamid were ridiculing on the cyber space, until 23rd March 2010. Now I see the same damn nauseating remarks from Imran khan's fans. They are quick to to make disgracing remarks about others. I find them reluctant fundamentalist, I never met any person of liberal thoughts. So there is little chance that this party will be some bright party in some near future with this fan following. While Khan's history is well known and well told by PML-N to us all.
    Hasan Nisar just suggested, and see the remarks of PTI followers, I see Jamati's hiding behind these texts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast