Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Lekin - 7th March 2011 - Saleem Safi & Khawaja Saad Rafiq - Once Again Separation B/w MQM & PPP!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lekin - 7th March 2011 - Saleem Safi & Khawaja Saad Rafiq - Once Again Separation B/w MQM & PPP!!!

why MQM dont get out of the alliance from the federal govt so the change take place in orderly position.Saad Rafique get real, NS have done as much damage to this country as this govt did so dont try to fool around with your illogic and twisted words. NS should have played a role of real opposition but he was trying to save the punjab govt .now he is sitting in London,good for him-stay there Mian Sahib? Thats your "SUSRAL" perhaps? As for the southern punjab ,that area no doubt is hub of extremists.why shahbaz sharif is trying to cover up when everyone knows the reality about it.Lashker-i-Janghvi, Sipha Sahaba,firqa jafferia, Lashkeri taiba belong to those areas.Mr.shahbaz sharif you are the chief minister of punjab ,law and order situation in punjab is your responsibility as well as much the federal govt so dont give the safe heavens to those terrorists( rented killers) ,accept the reality and go for the police or army operation.This is a very big question so far that why are you denying the facts.I hate the PPP's corrupt govt but rehman malik is right when he pointed out the southern punjab and now also central punjab .Americans are in touch with them , giving them the money and arms to create law and order problems in the country. I hope you will give a thought about it?
    Last edited by samy99; 08-Mar-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lekin - 7th March 2011 - Saleem Safi & Khawaja Saad Rafiq - Once Again Separation B/w MQM & PPP!!!

MQM eik din bhee Govt. kay bahar offord naheen kar sakty