For people living in North America as they see walmart wherever they go. What is behind Walmart???
[FONT=Times ; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt]This should boggle your mind!! And[/FONT][FONT=Times ; FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt]Probably scare you as well!
1. At Wal-Mart, Americans spend $36,000,000 every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3.. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March
17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears +
Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined,
Keeping in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 Supermarket chains sought bankruptcy
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are
Super Centers ; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 years ago.
11. This year, 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur
At a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.
13. The value of product for Wal-Mart passing through the port of San Diego each year is a larger sum than 93% of ALL countries Gross
National Product (GNP) .....and that is only ONE port ...one way that
Wal-Mart gets it's stuff.
14. Of the 1.6 million employees, only 1.2% make a living above the
15. Wal-Mart's head office is located and centralized in Bentonville.
Due to this fact, there are more millionaires per square mile there
Than any place on Earth.
16. The official U.S. Government position is that Wal-Mart's prices
Are no lower than anyone else's when compared to a typical families
Weekly purchases. That's the view of the statisticians at the Bureau
Of Labor Statistics (BLS) responsible for calculating the consumer
Price index (CPI).
17. 92% of everything Wal-Mart sells, comes from China . Another 4% Comes from Chinese owned companies in the U.S. Or in 3rd world
18. Wal-Mart and MOST large companies, take out life insurance on it's Employees, without their knowing. If an employee dies, ALL the
Insurance moneys go to the companies. I.e. An employee making $18,000 per year, dies, and the company might make as much as $1 million. Most often these moneys, coming from what is commonly referred to as "Dead Peasant Life Insurance Policies", is paid out to executives as Bonuses. (A common practice, unknown by the common man)
19. Wal-Mart now averages a "profit" (not sales) of $36 billion per year.[/FONT]