Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    pakstar

PML N is best party in Pakistan. PMLN ZindaBad -- PaKistan Paindabad

NO Matter how many PPP , PTI and MQM Paid and Volunteer Cyber Geeks rub their noses in Pakistan Politics offline and online, The fact remains unchanged, PML N is best and most popular Party of Pakistan. This is all due to acknolwedgment of PMLN Proved achievements in eyes of Pakistanis.

MQM Talks about Karachi (Discriminates between Pakistani and muhajirs)
    PPP shows sindh Card that they saved Paksitan from being apart into two after BB murder
    PTI good party but no stake in power

PMLN is only party which has vision for Greater Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif Zindabad

Last edited by pakstar; 13-Dec-2010 at 08:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PML N is best party in Pakistan. PMLN ZindaBad -- PaKistan Paindabad

Pml (n) is munafiq and full of jalee degree people. Those who are promoting pmln are ghadar-e-pakistan.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok lets c.. bara bol nahi bolta but MQM is expanding rapidly I feel especially in punjab.

Post Thanks / Like

Tasveer ka Doosra Rukh:

BBC Urdu Documentary on Nawaz Corruption

Supreme Court Under Attack by Nawaz League:

Crystal Clear Picture how Shameless Character he is:

No Caption needed here:

Last edited by PTI_Lover; 25-Dec-2010 at 04:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

allah bahtari kare aamien

Post Thanks / Like

haqeqt kiya hay ya waqat batata hay ,eak afsana tu hi jecking ka tha jo sharmindah taber na ho saka allah khub janta hay inder or baher kay sach ko or woh theak theak saza dayta hay chahay yahan ho ya akhrat ki.allah raham

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pakstar View Post
    NO Matter how many PPP , PTI and MQM Paid and Volunteer Cyber Geeks rub their noses in Pakistan Politics offline and online, The fact remains unchanged, PML N is best and most popular Party of Pakistan. This is all due to acknolwedgment of PMLN Proved achievements in eyes of Pakistanis.

MQM Talks about Karachi (Discriminates between Pakistani and muhajirs)
    PPP shows sindh Card that they saved Paksitan from being apart into two after BB murder
    PTI good party but no stake in power

PMLN is only party which has vision for Greater Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif Zindabad

Post Thanks / Like

@PTI lover

Sharam kar yaar, tujay kitni dafa jawab dey chukay hain in sawalon ka. Sharam kar MQM ki banai howi videos post karta ha. Tum PTI ka aik Ganda ANDA (egg) ho.

ab beta videos ka jawab suno.

Fake documentary about NS on corruption, Sharif family is business family and they have lot of halal money. they do have properties in and out side country. If u have any proof of corruption pls let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attack on Supreme Court was not done by NS but some angry workers, dont forget that judiciary before 2007 was not free and they were working for army. Despite having 2/3 majority Army, Judiciary, and opposition did not let us work freely.

Yes, Zia was a good man, bring is single corruption case?????????????? dont compare Zia with Musharraf.

beta 10 saal say Zardari corruption kar raha tha! sab proof mujood they magar koi court usay saza denay kay liye tayaar nahi thi. Ab kia kartay???? majbooran is judge ko force ka kay bhai sab proof hain saza kyun nahi detay??????

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

thepearl, tu to bohot bara mazaqi he, comedian ban ja, PMLN best party he, shabash, tere ko bhi saath bithaon ga Wolf Blitzer ke saamne live show me, tayyari kar le, Nawaz illeterate doggy

pakstar

may phir kahoonga jitna marzi propaganda ker lo.. Nawaz Sharif ki support din ba din barh rahi ha...

Nawaz Sharif and Company Pakistani aur Arbooon rupay tax pay kerti ha.. Suno sach aur doub maro.. aub be na samaj aye to phir Jahiloo ka koi ilaj nahi

Sun lia aub yaad ker lo.. aur ager samajatay ho k Nawaz |Sharif jhoot bool raha ha.. then get balls of steel and submit a petition on supereme court. So either accept the truth or prove that what you belive in your dreamns is true by the endoresment of Superme court.. baki fazool boltay raho.. we don't care.

baki zia ki baat kertay ho .. chotay dimag walo.. yeh video diako.. kissi k baap ka itna bara janza nahi hoa ho ga pakistan ki history may Qaid-e-azam k baed. shaid tumharay paida honay say pehlay ki batain hein isliay bachoo jis cheez ka na pata ho us may tang nahi aratay.. is video ko daiko aur soacho k Pakistan ki awam Zia say piyar kerti thi ya nafrat...

Zia acha tha ya bura yeh her individual ki choice ha.. lakin Nawaz Sharif yeh kehta ha k Zia ki support as a dictator was wrong step and that PMLN will never endorse any martial law in future.. but Zia remains a good man.. ager wo Pakistan ka dushman hota tu America usay na mawata.. anyway.. concentrate on video above aur soachoo itnay loag us k janazay may kia ker rahay he ager Zia itna hi bura tha tu itna bara janza kyoo... Get a life .. Goal gapay baicho ja ker tumhain kia pata what is politics

PTI_Lover yar.. apna mun band rakhoo..Imran khan .. Kia pidi ki pidi ka shorba.. aik seat tak jeet nahi sakta.. chooroon dakoowaoon Ijaz Khan ko ticket daita ha..
    Chooro may Imran khan per keechar nahi uchalana chahta.. batain meray pass be bohat hein.. isliay accept the fact .. warna.. MQM walay Imran Khan ki jou izat kertay hein.. hum us say ziyda imran khan ki miti pleed ker saktay hein.. but we don't ..kyu k we respect the facts and we understand the facts. isliay baaz ajaou.. Lets do a deal.. PMLN will not talk against imran khan , instead I will do imran khan favour where approripate.. and you promise you will not Utter rubbish for PMLN.. we don't need your support but just keep yourself quite.. If you need explanination of something regarding PMLN contact me in person, I will be glad to assist you.
    Last edited by pakstar; 13-Dec-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    @PTI lover

Sharam kar yaar, tujay kitni dafa jawab dey chukay hain in sawalon ka. Sharam kar MQM ki banai howi videos post karta ha. Tum PTI ka aik Ganda ANDA (egg) ho.

ab beta videos ka jawab suno.

Fake documentary about NS on corruption, Sharif family is business family and they have lot of halal money. they do have properties in and out side country. If u have any proof of corruption pls let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attack on Supreme Court was not done by NS but some angry workers, dont forget that judiciary before 2007 was not free and they were working for army. Despite having 2/3 majority Army, Judiciary, and opposition did not let us work freely.

Yes, Zia was a good man, bring is single corruption case?????????????? dont compare Zia with Musharraf.

beta 10 saal say Zardari corruption kar raha tha! sab proof mujood they magar koi court usay saza denay kay liye tayaar nahi thi. Ab kia kartay???? majbooran is judge ko force ka kay bhai sab proof hain saza kyun nahi detay??????

Whether i m a bad egg, or a the worst in your opinion, i dont mind, cuz ur opinion doesnt count as i dont take such retarded comments so seriously.

I dont care who prepared those videos, they are true

And when you have nothing else to say you call it FAKE, why? documentary is not prepared by any political party, its BBC documentary, and shameless characters like you are always trying to run away from the facts

Judiciary was under Army Control ?????????? lolzz, u are gone mad, how about the audio tapes of Shabazu ? there is no single evidence of and i never heard of it that army was controlling the judiciary untill 2007, and if its true, tumharay leaders kya dono baario mein jhakk marte rahay ? why they ddnt spoke

Attack was by PMLN, and chief justice of that time was forced to resign, it doesnt stop here, they even overstepped Jinnah's picture in punjab assembly, shame on you and shame on your workers, your leaders

Zia was the father of MQM and Nawaz Sharif, and he was the father of terrorism in this country, he spoiled us big time and i consider him worst than musharraf as everyone else does (except some nawaz loyals like you)

Proof sub k mojood hain, tumharay bhi un k bhi, bus ek danda chahye jo k hum hi dein ge

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

This nation has already given chance PMLN twice and few times for Punjab Assembly ..... They did something good .... but not up-to that point that they deserve to get more chances. They can do much batter than that what they have did in the past. But they lost their chance and time. Now, the country is not in such a position that public can let them have a third chance. As, public have better choice, like IK which never been tested on the political platform. However, his performance is superb on any other platform in which he participates. So he must have get this chance at-least once to prove him and he deserves a chance as well.

pakstar

Quote Originally Posted by concern_paki View Post
    This nation has already given chance PMLN twice and few times for Punjab Assembly ..... They did something good .... but not up-to that point that they deserve to get more chances. They can do much batter than that what they have did in the past. But they lost their chance and time. Now, the country is not in such a position that public can let them have a third chance. As, public have better choice, like IK which never been tested on the political platform. However, his performance is superb on any other platform in which he participates. So he must have get this chance at-least once to prove him and he deserves a chance as well.
    You are right to some extent, Nation elects Prime ministers and Army rejects choice of Nation. Nawaz Sharif done tremendous Job in just 2 and half year of his last term.. everybody knows what he did for Paksitan but we don't want to remember things. Unfortunatley Army does not allow elected members of nation to rule the country.. Army thinks that they are Gods and no matter whom nation chooses, they have full right to act against will of nation and to them consititution is nothing against their power and control.

THat is dilemma of our country. Imran Khan is immature in politics its not cricket game.. its to govern a country.. Imran khan can never become prime minister.. so please think realisticaly.

Post Thanks / Like

pakstar

The crap you posted above is fantasy, what I have posted below is reality.
    Get a life . Get real pics. Nawaz Sharif has best support in Pakistan

w
    Last edited by pakstar; 18-Dec-2010 at 05:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If Gilani can sack JUI minister why can’t Shabaz dismiss PPP ministers?

For the last 2 years this Munafiq Shabaz Shareef constantly bashing PPP chairman Zardari BUT at the same time sitting with Zardari’s PPP in Punjab.We know Zardari the same Zardari who gave escape passage to the bloody dictator.

Was Gilani’s sacking of JUI minister an undemocratic act?

The point is……………these so called Shareef brothers are not Shareef at all. Awaam ko paagal bana ker note banana inn ka purana business hay.

Sub kay sub besharam hay…………… Sub goolmaal hay sub goolmaal.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

All PML are S.H.I.T

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cheemaa View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to reply a friend who is continuously writing about pmln is the best party. Listen carefully friend the pmln to me was the best party not any more for these certain reasons.

1. The guy had two third majority in the house in 1999 but cus of dictatorship mentality and wish of crush any body on his way cost him and his followlers a big set back.
    2. He chose Musharaf from a junior position not only he deserve that but cus he wanted yes sir chief who always revolve his tail around him , i am trying to prove his selfishness for him self.
    3. The guy is simply ordinary qualified, even acadmic level.
    4. The pmln whole top leader ship is corupt, trust me they big corupt like zardari and company. i dont need give proofs, no body can prove their coruption, the biggest proof is just stand on any road in lahore and observe your self the ordinary people for couple of hours you will get the answere and proofs, after all they are rulling for years and years .
    5. there are so many points my friend i can write, I think there will some kind stop, there should somekind of realization , these are the ppl who are rulling years and years and where we stand today, is today is better than yesterday? the answere is no, not at all. Is there any way one can imagine a corupt guy can deliver the answere is no, not at all. Is there any vision the pmln has? the answere to me is no, not at all and I bet you will find no more than yes in most of the questions.

6. but even if you say pmln is the best party i tell you than be prepared for the next worst ten years because a corupt and illelligible leadership is not the solution of this country. the pmln is not the solution but are considered it self a problem.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast