Brothers!! let's share our favorite literary books with each other. The purpose is to get those reading againg... who stopped the reading habbit after intense internet usage..
As I am the thread initiator here I go with my Urdu books, unfortunately my English literature reading is limited to Sidney Sheldon's and some other writers' but hopefully I will get inspiration from you guys and would come to know & read some good stuff....
- Gadariya (Short story)- Ashfaq Ahmed
- Nadar looag (Novel) - Abdullah Hussain
- Ali Pur ka aili (Autobiography) - Mumtaz Mufti
- Raja Gidh (Novel) - Bano Qudsia
- Shahab Nama - (Autobiography) - Qudrat ullah Shahab
- Jangloos (Novel) - Shauket Siddiqui
- Bajang Amad - Col. Muhammad Khan
- Sea Phoenix (Story of a midget (small submarine) that sank and was raised by Pakistan Navy) - Admiral Mian Zaheer Shah
- Bubbles of Water (Naval Anecdotes) - Admiral Mian Zaheer Shah