Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Governor Punjab Salman Taseer Says..... Do you agree or not?

Governor Punjab Salman Taseer Kehte Hain PPP 2023 Tak Pakistan Ke Iktidar Pe Rahegi Aur 2023 Mei Bilawal Zardari Pakistan Ke President Hungey.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Governor Punjab Salman Taseer Says..... Do you agree or not?

i am sure ke ye sab bilal samet Allah ka azab jhail rahe hoon ge .. karooroon pakistanioon ki baduain samet ke 2023 main warasti prime minister .. ****** hay in sab pe

Post Thanks / Like

yes ppp turned out to be a survivor this time....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel786 View Post
    Governor Punjab Salman Taseer Kehte Hain PPP 2023 Tak Pakistan Ke Iktidar Pe Rahegi Aur 2023 Mei Bilawal Zardari Pakistan Ke President Hungey.

May be he was under the influence of his favorite drink.
    You see when you are under the influence you can not think straight. This is a documented fact. You start blabbering whatever comes out of your mouth.
    There will be a day soon when this group of vagabonds will be history.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Nahe Janab aisa khuch nahe hone wala,
    bas dua karta hooo k next time Iqtidaar me poorane Chawal na aye,

No PPP no PML (A to Z) .................. :D

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

YA ALLAH ! Please proof it wrong. As if it becomes a reality and truth, then might be bilawal, Zardari, Babar Awan,Zulfiquar Mirza and PPP will remain in power, but I bet we will lose our BELOVED PAKISTAN, which 17 crore Pakistanis does not want. So proof it wrong YA ALLAH ! As Pakistan was not a gift from someone to us that WE just throw it for the vultures for their treat. WE sacrificed a LOT for this beloved country, many people lose their lives, kids, relatives, relationships, property, money, and so many other things, and I am sure that WE do know how to defend and protect our independence and land from all external and internal Evils, Satins and Devils. So please Pakistanis, My request from all of you is to gather at one platform for this country. More interestingly not only for this country but for our future, our generations, because this is the time, if we do not wake up at this time. We might LOSE everything. Its the time for our SURVIVAL...NOW OR NEVER....no more fightings.... gather on one plat form and do not forget the three golden principles of our great QUAID Jinnah.....UNITY, FAITH and DISCIPLINE... so come on and act like a NATION...not on the basis of language or provinces or regions....just for ONE COUNTRY...our survival. OUR LIFE and that is ONLY PAKISTAN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by concern_paki View Post
    YA ALLAH ! Please proof it wrong. As if it becomes a reality and truth, then might be bilawal, Zardari, Babar Awan,Zulfiquar Mirza and PPP will remain in power, but I bet we will lose our BELOVED PAKISTAN, which 17 crore Pakistanis does not want. So proof it wrong YA ALLAH ! As Pakistan was not a gift from someone to us that WE just throw it for the vultures for their treat. WE sacrificed a LOT for this beloved country, many people lose their lives, kids, relatives, relationships, property, money, and so many other things, and I am sure that WE do know how to defend and protect our independence and land from all external and internal Evils, Satins and Devils. So please Pakistanis, My request from all of you is to gather at one platform for this country. More interestingly not only for this country but for our future, our generations, because this is the time, if we do not wake up at this time. We might LOSE everything. Its the time for our SURVIVAL...NOW OR NEVER....no more fightings.... gather on one plat form and do not forget the three golden principles of our great QUAID Jinnah.....UNITY, FAITH and DISCIPLINE... so come on and act like a NATION...not on the basis of language or provinces or regions....just for ONE COUNTRY...our survival. OUR LIFE and that is ONLY PAKISTAN
    I agree with you sir. Let us get out of this ethnicity mind set. We are one Muslim Nation.

Post Thanks / Like

PPP has keep this person governor only due to such flattering and idiot statements.

Does in the govt. of PPP Patrol is being selling Rs. 5 per litre, Deisel Rs. 3 per litre, Sugar Rs. 4/Kg, Aata 3.5 /Kg, Electricity is free with no load-shedding or what that PPP govt would be till 2023.

or

This statement must be given in Evening, when Salman is in full zeal with is favourite foreign drink

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tauseef-it View Post
    Nahe Janab aisa khuch nahe hone wala,
    bas dua karta hooo k next time Iqtidaar me poorane Chawal na aye,

No PPP no PML (A to Z) .................. :D
    OK, then which one will you wish to have
    PTI or JI

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoG View Post
    OK, then which one will you wish to have
    PTI or JI
    MQM

Post Thanks / Like

He gave this statement after sunset. Baqi aap sammjh hi gai hongay.

Post Thanks / Like

he must be drunk the time of this statement -----------------------billy ka kawaboon main chicharay-----

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheedchoudry View Post
    He gave this statement after sunset. Baqi aap sammjh hi gai hongay.
    After Sunset Mazay e- Mazey, Moujaan ee moujan.

Post Thanks / Like

He is one of the most corrupt and hated person.Charactristics of a real ' Pipliya ".This Zardari Group is corrupt to the core.They all have banded together to loot and plunder The Country.This is Allah's wrath on us because of our misdeeds and " Buddua" of mazlooms who are dying and suffering.Sometimes it really amazes me how they will the face The Almighty on The Judgement Day ???? May Allah keep Pakistan in "Hifz O Iman".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by canadian View Post
    He is one of the most corrupt and hated person.Charactristics of a real ' Pipliya ".This Zardari Group is corrupt to the core.They all have banded together to loot and plunder The Country.This is Allah's wrath on us because of our misdeeds and " Buddua" of mazlooms who are dying and suffering.Sometimes it really amazes me how they will the face The Almighty on The Judgement Day ???? May Allah keep Pakistan in "Hifz O Iman".
    I agree with you, every word you said about this Salman Taseer and the corrupt PPP.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by canadian View Post
    Dear there is not need to be amazed or wondered that how would they face Allah Almighty because they don't believe in Allah. They all are secular minded persons and you know what is the believes of A Secular Persons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tauseef-it View Post
    MQM
    Iqtidar Ki Baat Ho Rahi Hai, Tahtadar Ki Nahi