Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Musharraf's 'fish, duck and wine' lunch with Israeli MPs in London,This Traitor was Pkaistan's Army Chief?

Musharraf's 'fish, duck and wine' lunch with Israeli MPs in London..LOL Zionist former agent general.

London, Oct 15 : Former [COLOR=#ed008c! important][COLOR=#ed008c! important]Pakistan[/COLOR][/COLOR] President Pervez Musharraf is stated to have shared a [COLOR=#ed008c! important][COLOR=#ed008c! important]lunch[/COLOR][/COLOR] with a couple of members of Knesset, the Israeli Parliament, at a [COLOR=#ed008c! important][COLOR=#ed008c! important]Chinese [COLOR=#ed008c! important]restaurant[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

in Kensington area of [COLOR=#ed008c! important][COLOR=#ed008c! important]central [COLOR=#ed008c! important]London[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] a few days ago.

The Israeli parliamentarians included Silvan Sahalom and Brigadier General (retired) Ephraim Sneh, also the chairman of the subcommittee on Defence Human Resources, The nation reported.

Some colleagues of Musharraf also attended the lunch, which comprised of fish, some duck dishes and expensive wine, the paper said.

The lunch lasted more than 90 minutes, it said, adding that the following day, the former president left for a visit to the [COLOR=#ed008c! important][COLOR=#ed008c! important]United [COLOR=#ed008c! important]States[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

According to diplomatic sources, one of the Israeli parliamentarians had also called on Musharraf when he was on an official visit to [COLOR=#ed008c! important][COLOR=#ed008c! important]Turkey[/COLOR][/COLOR].

shagi

Re: Musharraf's 'fish, duck and wine' lunch with Israeli MPs in London,This Traitor was Pkaistan's Army Chief?

Musharraf's 'fish, duck and wine' lunch with Israeli MPs in London
    London, Oct 15 :
    Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf is stated to have shared a lunch with a couple of members of Knesset, the Israeli Parliament, at a Chinese restaurant in Kensington area of central London a few days ago.
    The Israeli parliamentarians included Silvan Sahalom and Brigadier General (retired) Ephraim Sneh, also the chairman of the subcommittee on Defence Human Resources, The nation reported.
    Some colleagues of Musharraf also attended the lunch, which comprised of fish, some duck dishes and expensive wine, the paper said.

The lunch lasted more than 90 minutes, it said, adding that the following day, the former president left for a visit to the United States.

According to diplomatic sources, one of the Israeli parliamentarians had also called on Musharraf when he was on an official visit to Turkey few years ago as president of Pakistan.
    Ref: http://despardes.com/?p=18997

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Musharraf's 'fish, duck and wine' lunch with Israeli MPs in London,This Traitor was Pkaistan's Army Chief?

He is not fighting to come back and rule
    He is fighting for his life and has a limited time
    till Gen Kyani gets retired or NS comes to power

Our Army should take notice and bring him back before any further damage
    Don't be surprised if gets an assylum in Israel.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet another Desperate Attemp to Defame Sir Pervaiz Musharraf!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovely_pk View Post
    Proof is in the pudding, pal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gazoomartian View Post
    Proof is in the pudding, pal
    Yes that is true, not trying, it is matter of fact.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GeoG View Post
    He is not fighting to come back and rule
    He is fighting for his life and has a limited time
    till Gen Kyani gets retired or NS comes to power

Our Army should take notice and bring him back before any further damage
    Don't be surprised if gets an assylum in Israel.
    Any thing possible in desperation.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Musharraf should return and together with Kayani do the following;

Operation Rising from the ashes Pakistan should be launched:

Gather and eliminate terror factories/extremist moulvis, CJ, All Politicians, Media Anchors, lawyers, Asma Jehangir and last but not least the monkeys in Baluchistan.

Once these ******** are eliminated, go to the local levels and allow people to pick local candidates (which must NOT have any party affiliation) Let people gather and pick honest good people from villages, cities etc. and they can select among themselves to represent the Country in a Parliament. This is real Islamic jamhooriat .......do this and watch how fast Pakistan rises from the ashes. If not, pray that Allah the Exalted bestows His (Exalted) mercy and not annihilate the Country.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Hawk View Post
    Yes that is true, not trying, it is matter of fact.
    Since when The proof of the pudding is in the indian newspaper? Pal !! Any video Clip/Pic???? I wouldn't think this anything more than a propaganda news against him.

Post Thanks / Like

Brother no one is defaming your sir
    Its truth/reality if you are not willing to accept it means you have no concern with your country and nation
    You will only accept it when you will be in the victims list

Post Thanks / Like

Hum aise musalman hain ke jo pig khane ko haram samajhte hain lekin sharab bade aram se pi layte hain.

Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri View Post
    brother no one is defaming your sir
    its truth/reality if you are not willing to accept it means you have no concern with your country and nation
    you will only accept it when you will be in the victims list

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri View Post
    Brother no one is defaming your sir
    Its truth/reality if you are not willing to accept it means you have no concern with your country and nation
    You will only accept it when you will be in the victims list
    Hahahha... Yes i am victim of his Enlightened Moderation policy and I am enjoying myself. Yes, i am victim of his education policies and got oppurtunity to pursue my education abroad through his Government funded scholarship and i consider myself lucky that i finished my degree before this government came into Power. If you wana hear i can add other things also in the list...
    Last edited by lovely_pk; 16-Oct-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

@lovely_pk

they are still stuck on the lal-masjid, dr afia, poor bughti etc. etc. propaganda by the media....they could careless if anyone got educated or the economy grew etc. during his tenure

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sayeenwada View Post
    @lovely_pk

they are still stuck on the lal-masjid, dr afia, poor bughti etc. etc. propaganda by the media....they could careless if anyone got educated or the economy grew etc. during his tenure
    So, You mean he is a victim of Media Propaganda? LOL!!!

and one more thing.. Use the word Struck not Stuck. That's better word to use for him ....... LOL
    Last edited by lovely_pk; 16-Oct-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I just figured out why they had duck fish n wine

The duck was swimming in a lake of wine. She saw a beautiful wine. The duck's mouth watered.

She dipped her head to grab the fish.

While she just dipped her head, the chef of that dinner grabbed the duck, the fish, and the wine.

Yaar koi mujhey yeh batayey

when these head of the State go abroad, do they forget:

اے مسلمانوں ! تم شراب اور جوؤں کے تیر کے قریب بھی نہ جو کہ یہ سب شیطانی حرکتیں ہیں

کیا
    ہی اچھا ہوتا وہ میزبان تو ترغیب دیتے کہ شراب نہ پیو - تمہارے لیے نقصان دہ ہے

Post Thanks / Like

Since when The proof of the pudding is in the indian newspaper? Pal !! Any video Clip/Pic???? I wouldn't think this anything more than a propaganda news against him.
    I have seen videos where he was drinking champagne with Chinese premiere and I am sure many other places. Do a search on google or youtube

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, they are indeed LOLs.......actually, the Media got struck with pendoo moulvi parast fitnas and these guys are really their victims. However, they won't change as they cannot pull themselves out of their ignorant hate.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Indian News paper news not confirmed only to defame PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gazoomartian View Post
    I have seen videos where he was drinking champagne with Chinese premiere and I am sure many other places. Do a search on google or youtube

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Indian propaganda now since he giving interviews to indian media bashing them they started cheap propaganda against him

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast