On this enlightened forum it is observed that there are two or three threads like "Ahadees-e-Mubaraka", "Naat Shareef", and "Jokes" in which all the relevant threads are merged or rather dumped to dispose off as unimportant or valueless. Please consider the following about the merged Islamic threads:
- Ahadees threads loose their individuality and the importance as they get dumped in a big black hole of one thread.
- There time to catch readers' attention gets very short and most of the readers are unable to give due consideration and benefit from them.
- Search of the relevant Hadith or Naat gets a herculean task.
- Should we treat the threads of Ahadees and Naat equivalent to Jokes thread? (Nauzbillah)
On the other hand it is observed that sometimes admin merges a duplicate thread and the creator gets up against admin for the merger of the thread. More often than not the threads related to regional and linguistically inspired parties on which blame game is played are not merged into one thread. And the respected forum members get forced to get in the brawl.
In Islam politics is not separate from Deen-e-Islam; therefore, you are humbly requested to please consider the following:
- The threads of Ahadees-e-Mubarika must not be merged / dumped
- The threads of the Naat Shareef must not be merged / dumped
- Threads related to the brawl of regional and linguistically inspired parties in which blame game is the focus must be merged into one big black hole thread.
Comments of all the honorable members of this elite forum are invited, please.