Siasat.pk Forums
    Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Media Nay Kaha..

Media Nay Kaha...
    General Musharraf Sey 2 Sangeen Ghultian Howeeien...
    1. Chief Justice ki Bay-dakhli
    2. NRO Jaisa Kaala Qanoon

NRO to Parliament sey Pass hogia...kia iska mutlab yeh lia jai kay Musharraf ki eik Ghulti Dhul Gai?? or NRO kahin sey Bhi Kaala Qanoon nhi Tha??? Yaa yeh sirf Media ka Shor Sharaba Tha or Kuch nhi....

kia Media Sirf Shor Sharabay kay leah hai??? Ya iska koi maqsad bhi hai???

Plz Comments...

Thankyou

sponsored links

Admin

Re: Media Nay Kaha..

Forget about media. What do you think? Is NRO acceptable to you?

If It is acceptable then you are right, Media is just a shorsharaba.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

The people sitting in the parliament is the voice of the whole nation, ( we elected them)
    agar unho nay paas kerdia to aab kehnay ko kia reh jaata hai

yes media is the Shorsharaba

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by laiq
    The people sitting in the parliament is the voice of the whole nation, ( we elected them)
    agar unho nay paas kerdia to aab kehnay ko kia reh jaata hai

yes media is the Shorsharaba
    Noone would vote for ppp If people knew Asif Zardari would hijack the party. It's very unfortunate that he is our president.

Again, You need to answer the question. Do you personally think NRO is right? Would you vote for ppp, If they say, they will be bringing a similar law in their next term? Do you think all the criminals in jail should let go free? That's exactly what this law suggests.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

So you are going to accept every single thing your parliamentarians accept it. You won't go into the reasons of their acceptance to the matters like NRO. They accept an amended clause to hide their corruptions. To legalize the illegal actions taken by them against the Constitution of Pakistan. Well, if you are so submissive to the Parliament then there is not need to whine about the plight of the nation.
    I can not believe that some committee of justice in Parliament approved the NRO. Unbelievable things do happen in Pakistan. I mean how in the world would a ruling party legalize corruption. It is just out of understanding even by the sixth sense, leave alone the five we have. If being a citizen you don't even have the courage or conscience to disagree with such a devilish and wicked approval by your leaders then you do as a nation deserve what you are going through.
    I just feel bad for the soldiers dieing for a country where their leaders legalize aggression, atrocity, looting and killing. Dieing for a country where their blood is sold to Kerry and Luger for few dollars. And what could be more embarrassing than seeing people standing exactly by the same leaders.
    Simple conclusion of all the stories is; " If a nation is led by a man like Zardari, alliances by Altaf and opposes by Nawaz.....even angels will feel helpless"
    Imran is the only man to take us out of this mess and groom us as nation of pride. Sooner or later every citizen has to turn to Imran. Make it sooner before your blood is sold to John and David for another few bucks.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

if they pass rule that pork is halal do u accept that? crupption is not halal any where so
    democracy is a limited means of acheiving peoples power its not absolute power bec if u accept its abolute power u r not muslim bec absolute power to do any thing only belongs to allah suhbhana tahla understand
    Democracy is new form of conolism imposed on us by our imperial rulers of past (british)

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hnuter555
    if they pass rule that pork is halal do u accept that? crupption is not halal any where so
    democracy is a limited means of acheiving peoples power its not absolute power bec if u accept its abolute power u r not muslim bec absolute power to do any thing only belongs to allah suhbhana tahla understand
    Democracy is new form of conolism imposed on us by our imperial rulers of past (british)
    Can any one tell me why we have parliament then? If we disagree with the laws they make then we don't need parliament and in the broader sense we don't neet any democracy. Am I right?

We need a reformer, in whatever form of govt. he appears.

If a dictator is able to do all the cleansing and bring reforms to my beloved country and the lives of poor Pakistanis, then I will support him by the last minute of my life.

****** ho aisi parliament per jo democracy ke naam per NRO jese law pass karey.

I am missing Musharaf a lot, he was a true reformer.But unfortunately, all the goons in politics, judiciary and media with the help of their foreign masters kicked him out and now the whole nation is suffering.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't miss mush. He introduced this NRO thing. Don't contradict yourelf.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by armani
    no not at all.
    It was USA who made Mush to introduce NRO just for BB. Musharaf was assured that you will be the president and BB will be the PM. Musharaf wanted to be in the office for some more years, and I agree this was his mistake, he shouldn't compromise.
    But suppose he would left the presidency instead of signing the NRO, would we have different Pakistan right now?
    Could BB do anything differently in the foreign fronts without the permission of America. The only difference would be that Pakistan would have gone more in internal corruption, that we eventually have today. Not BB but Zardari and NS are there.

We are slaves and will remain slaves untill we change our corrupt leadership.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PakPatriot1
    no not at all.
    It was USA who made Mush to introduce NRO just for BB. Musharaf was assured that you will be the president and BB will be the PM. Musharaf wanted to be in the office for some more years, and I agree this was his mistake, he shouldn't compromise.
    But suppose he would left the presidency instead of signing the NRO, would we have different Pakistan right now?
    Could BB do anything differently in the foreign fronts without the permission of America. The only difference would be that Pakistan would have gone more in internal corruption, that we eventually have today. Not BB but Zardari and NS are there.

Shabash, you want to defend Mush at any cost?

He wanted to stay in power, even at the cost of selling the country? Is that your honest leader?

Musharaf was assured that you will be the president and BB will be the PM.
    Kia baat hai Patriot saab and you still support that idiot

Post Thanks / Like

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lahori
    Quote Originally Posted by PakPatriot1
    no not at all.

Shabash, you want to defend Mush at any cost?

He wanted to stay in power, even at the cost of selling the country? Is that your honest leader?

Musharaf was assured that you will be the president and BB will be the PM.
    Kia baat hai Patriot saab and you still support that idiot
    Lahori:
    You are not getting me.
    My point is something like one of the following equations that we need to opt one. Please see and correct me where I am wrong:

1- Musharaf + BB or Zardari or Nawaz Sharif = Part corruption + Slavery of USA
    2-Musharaf - BB or Zardari or Nawaz Sharif = No corruption + Slavery of USA
    3-BB or Zardari or Nawaz Sharif - Musharaf = Full Corruption + Slavery of USA.

Which would you go for then?

Give me your choice please.