Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Afghan Taliban Attack CIA/RAW/MOSAD Pet Dog From the Hell TTP Leader Mullah Fazalullah in Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by rana_rana008 View Post
    i dont see this news in media
    Would U expect a news in the media which exposes their $$ backed lies and propaganda? Such news nudes them across the road.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Afghan Taliban Attack CIA/RAW/MOSAD Pet Dog From the Hell TTP Leader Mullah Fazalullah in Afghanistan

Quote Originally Posted by wadaich View Post
    Would U expect a news in the media which exposes their $$ backed lies and propaganda? Such news nudes them across the road.
    i just wish its true..

and i wish he is not injured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rana_rana008 View Post
    i just wish its true..

and i wish he is not injured
    I wish the same. I wish this dog from the hell is not injured but sent back to his home......the hell.

Post Thanks / Like

ویسے طالبان کو فس لوُلا پر حملہ نہیں کرنا چاہیئے تھا، اسلام اپاہجوں کیساتھ جنگ سے منع کرتا ہے۔ یہ تو ذہنی معذور بھی ہے۔

یہ خبر پڑھ کر سعادت حسن منٹو کا افسانہ "ٹوبہ ٹیک سنگھ" یاد آ گیا۔ جِس میں پاگل خانے کا ایک منظر تھا کہ سارے پاگل آپس میں ہی لڑ پرتے ہیں۔
    Last edited by Liberal Fascist; 10-Oct-2013 at 02:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The real taliban are those who are waging a war against the occupation forces in afghanistan. the ones claiming to be their allies in pakistan are no more than criminals and RAW/CIA paid thugs from the afghan warlords. They are the ones targeting ordinary people in pakistan and promoting ethnic killings here. Even Afghan taliban dont recognize them. They are eventually the ones who do not want pakistan make peace with them. After peace deal the TTP thugs will be left stranded in the middle and even the afghan taliban will hunt for them if they still fight pakistan. Numerous factions under the name of TTP exist in pakistan. After peace deal the real taliban will scour them within no time.
    TTP will never want peace as per their sponsor's instructions from India and US.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Afghan Taliban Attack CIA/RAW/MOSAD Pet TTP Leader Mullah Fazalullah in Afghanistan

I feel for Ummat. They must be torn - whose side to take.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish the same. I wish this dog from the hell is not injured but sent back to his home......the hell.
    Wadaich saab, inna ghussa?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrk123 View Post
    Wadaich saab, inna ghussa?
    I wonder if U too can help?

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if U too can help?
    Let me put Zaiduzzaman on the case

Post Thanks / Like

Let me put Zaiduzzaman on the case
    He is very clear about it. And this news confirms to his stance/analysis

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

He is very clear about it. And this news confirms to his stance/analysis
    I am not sure which stance :-)

By the way, I always thought that Zaid would go places since his time back in the university. But I always thought that he will rise iwithin JI but it didn't happen? Where did their ways diverge? How are his relations to his former comrades in IJT/JI? As far as I can tel they are not on very good terms, am I correct in my assumption?

Post Thanks / Like

Our media only reports anti-Pakistan news...obviously this news is in the interest of Pakistan then how can it show up on Indian Media ?

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure which stance :-)

By the way, I always thought that Zaid would go places since his time back in the university. But I always thought that he will rise iwithin JI but it didn't happen? Where did their ways diverge? How are his relations to his former comrades in IJT/JI? As far as I can tel they are not on very good terms, am I correct in my assumption?
    I don't know much about it, yet he has clarified times and again that he has never been so close to IJT/JI except for his very early college days.....that too as a "Rafiq" or "Hamdard". And U know what is the level of a "Rafiq" in IJT.

Post Thanks / Like

you guys are idiots subhanAllah.... you believe in these bullshit news like its coming straight from Allah through Jibreel AS..... Maulana Fazlullah ( may Allah protect him) is in afghanistan under the protection of Afghan taliban.... wake up from this dream that Afghan taliban are against TTP and somehow support this apostate stooge army of Pakistan which is a front line Allie of USA and have provided them with bases and supply routes.... I feel sorry for you people....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by servantofAllah View Post
    you guys are idiots subhanAllah.... you believe in these bullshit news like its coming straight from Allah through Jibreel AS..... Maulana Fazlullah ( may Allah protect him) is in afghanistan under the protection of Afghan taliban.... wake up from this dream that Afghan taliban are against TTP and somehow support this apostate stooge army of Pakistan which is a front line Allie of USA and have provided them with bases and supply routes.... I feel sorry for you people....
    Thank U for feeling sorry for us.....and now get some life, please.............

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know much about it, yet he has clarified times and again that he has never been so close to IJT/JI except for his very early college days.....that too as a "Rafiq" or "Hamdard". And U know what is the level of a "Rafiq" in IJT.
    No!!! If he is saying that, which I very much doubt, then he is misleading people. I was there with him in the university and can vouch that he, Zaiduzzaman as he was known as in those days, was the face of jamiat. He was no rafiq, he was in fact the ijt nazim of the university. He had an aura around him in those days when he used to be present because he used to disappear from time to time - supposedly to go to Afghanistan and even brought Hikmatyar to our university due to his personal relationship with him.

I lost track of where he was in the 90s and then I started seeing those shows that he produced. I sent him an email to confirm it was the same Zaiduzzaman who was now Zaid Hamid and he responded to say that it was indeed him.
    Last edited by mrk123; 10-Oct-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

No!!! If he is saying that, which I very much doubt, then he is misleading people. I was there with him in the university and can vouch that he, Zaiduzzaman as he was known as in those days, was the face of jamiat. He was no rafiq, he was in fact the ijt nazim of the university. He had an aura around him in those days when he used to be present because he used to disappear from time to time - supposedly to go to Afghanistan and even brought Hikmatyar to our university due to his personal relationship with him.

I lost track of where he was in the 90s and then I started seeing those shows that he produced. I sent him an email to confirm it was the same Zaiduzzaman who was not Zaid Hamid and he responded to say that it was indeed him.
    I have shared the info which I learned through the media. As per UR account of the events he was a restless soul.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

I have shared the info which I learned through the media. As per UR account of the events he was a restless soul.
    He definitely was a character in his combat vest or the camouflage jacket (trademark of the jamatis who had frequented Aghanistan in the 80s). All the jamatis were really impressed with this karate black belt who had reportedly converted a burgeress into a sharia compliant lady and eventually married her.

I think I didn't mind him then compared to what he has transformed into now :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

ان لوگوں کو قتل و غارت کی اجازت ہے کیوں کہ یہ بیچارے قبائلی ہیں اور قبائلیوں کے لئے الگ اسلام ہے

یہ غیرت مند قوم ہے

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast