Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

When lmran Khan was an MNA, What did he Achieve?

Last edited by leeds; 05-May-2013 at 03:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Imran khan in 2002 speak to hamid meer.

please share it every where.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Imran Khan is always best .....

Post Thanks / Like

If I was Imran Khan!

All of a sudden the distribution of PTI national assembly tickets is the most important issue for our media. A very thoughtful approach against PTI ticket distribution has been adopted. The propaganda campaign consists of three phases. In the first phase, the issue of party hijacking by electables was raised. After PTI intra-party elections, a mindset was created that PTI would now be governed by new feudals and old-fashioned politicians, just because they won in some of the regions, allegedly by using their power and money. There might have been some issues at some places but media exaggerated them and tried to create hype that it happened in entire PTI intra-party elections, which was obviously not true. The second phase of the propaganda was to highlight the corruption scams and character weaknesses of probable PTI candidates. Once again the purpose was to demoralize the spirit of Khan’s supporters as well as to drive indecisive voters away from PTI. However, PTI brilliantly countered these issues by announcing more than 35% youth representation and 80% new faces in the assemblies and turning down the party tickets to scandalized ticket seekers. Still they had to face the third phase of this propaganda campaign which not only encompasses the question “What will youth do in the assembly?” but also includes sympathizing of old party workers who couldn’t get the tickets for elections 2013.

To me, the most successful phase of media propaganda campaign is the third phase because the exclusion of most of the old party workers from the list of candidates raised serious questions. To be very honest I also fall prey to this propaganda and it demoralized me. Initially, I thought the only reason Khan did this is because Khan knows that his old party stalwarts are bonded to his party on the basis of ideology. They are part of his cause not for their own personal interests but for the sake of our beloved country. That’s why, they possess a tendency to sacrifice and it would also be a lot easier for Khan to negotiate with them. For a moment, I started to believe in this rationale. But something was missing. Upon reconsidering the overall possibilities, once again I came to the same conclusion. Anyhow, this conclusion raised a question in my mind. The khan I know, who is my leader, the one in whom I have faith, is not a weak person. He is a man with supreme character; he cannot neglect merit while taking decisions. He will not abandon his old party workers, and will never utilize someone’s sacrifice in his favor for a successful negotiation. He is a man with a vision…..VISION? And something sparked in my mind, Khan is a visionary leader and it was Khan’s vision that compelled me to support PTI. It wasn’t cricket that made me his fan; it was his vision from Shuakat Khanam Hospital, Namal College, PTI to build a NAYA PAKISTAN that made me his follower. So I started thinking what I would do if I was at Khan’s position. What would be my vision? How far would I foresee? What would be my final goal? And the puzzle started to resolve.

In recent interviews Khan is continuously found saying that his cabinet would comprise 18 ministers only. He will not transfer any discretionary budget to MNAs and MPAs in the name of development. For this purpose he will hold local bodies’ elections. In the above three statements the reason of not selecting old party workers is hidden. Yes! He will contest his old and ideological party workers in local bodies’ elections. Because he needs a loyal, selfless and a trustworthy team which can do justice with our tax money, who can work hard to develop Pakistan and most importantly who can be reached by common people for their problems. I am not saying that the current team selected by Khan for elections 2013 doesn’t have these characteristics but most of them have to gain trust through their performance, just like the old PTI workers. For sure, tickets are awarded by PTI according to the merit but old party workers have proven their merit through their hard-work. That’s why they are a better choice for local body’s elections. Here comes the farsighted vision of Khan, He does not only want PTI to clean-sweep in upcoming elections, but he has also gifted a democratic institution to the nation in the form of PTI. Successful institutions are meant to work independently and they are not dependent on an individual. PTI is not a “one man show” or legacy of someone's forefathers’ efforts, it’s a systematic hierarchy of people with the same goals, where anyone can reach to any position in the party through hardwork and efforts. So, even if Imran Khan is no more among us, PTI will keep serving Pakistan and our future generations, In sha Allah.

In Khan’s assemblies apart from his ministers, the role of MPAs and MNAs would only be legislation. Common people of Pakistan don’t care about legislations; all they care about is their fundamental rights. In NAYA PAKISTAN (In sha Allah) the fundamental rights and facilities will be provided by local body representatives. People will know them, love them, praise them for their good work and finally they will vote for them in the next elections. And this system will go on. This is called vision, a vision of a true leader. All we have to do is to have faith in Khan and mark my words he will not let us down as he never did. It’s up to you whether you get demoralized and start questioning your leader or you keep on trusting him - knowing in your heart that he will not let me down like always.

So my fellow brothers and sisters If I was Imran I would do the same. What would you do?

http://blogs.dunyanews.tv/?p=6662
    Last edited by Waseem; 04-May-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Imran khan in 2007 speak to hamid meer.

اتنا مضبوط لہجہ سچ کا ہی ہو سکتا ہے

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

خان بابا جو کہتا ہے وو کر کے دکھاتا ہے اسی لیے تو میں اس کا شیدائی ہوں

Post Thanks / Like

please share it on social media.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: When lmran Khan was an MNA, What did he Achieve?

inshaAllah what he did for mianwali, he will replicate it for pakistan in a much bigger waynas PM of this country.

Post Thanks / Like

We love you khan.....Insha Allah 11 May ko Allah moqa day pakistan badalnay ka..ameen

Post Thanks / Like

he is the besttttttttttttt

Post Thanks / Like

Vote him into power and Insha ALLAH he will make the whole Pakistan this way....Geo Imran, We are with you!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leeds View Post
    please share it every where.

give the link..........thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by delta_paki View Post
    Vote him into power and Insha ALLAH he will make the whole Pakistan this way....Geo Imran, We are with you!!!

have u link of this video..............................????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by famamdani View Post
    have u link of this video..............................????
    Sorry about the dislike...ghalti se ho gay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3LbLKfdKlo

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about the dislike...ghalti se ho gay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3LbLKfdKlo
    pls give facebook link u tube is banned in pakistan

Post Thanks / Like

What a great man , the more i listen to him the more n more i respect him

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at his broad chest and shoulders in this 5 years old video n look at him now. He has destroyed his health for this fazool nation. Even in elections this ignorant nation will not elect him coz he is not one of them. They will elect someone like them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by famamdani View Post
    pls give facebook link u tube is banned in pakistan
    Your location read as Germany so i assumed you would want a youtube link....

here I upped this video on Vimeo for you...http://vimeo.com/65449767

Post Thanks / Like

Added new link.

Post Thanks / Like

Your location read as Germany so i assumed you would want a youtube link....

here I upped this video on Vimeo for you...http://vimeo.com/65449767

Thanks and always for pakistani freinds he cant c if on u tube.............again thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast