Siasat.pk Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blast Killing more than 70 people in Quetta..Hazara Community

R.I.P.............. May God blast these ba$$tards. Blood of Hazars will not go in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by colorbirdss View Post
    Those who are always singing songs of our ISI and other intelligence agencies should really think the next time they do. This needs to stop immediately. Our Police and rangers (with limited resources so I don't blame them) run to the site after something happens. The other day I was talking to western friend of mine about how Good the ISI is and then he just asked me one question then why can't they stop these blasts and to that I had no good answer. That is first job of our intelligence departments, to protect the people of Pakistan. I am sorry but I am really heart, heart broken and sadden by this news. My condolences go out all those who have lost there loved ones. Please if you are going to DEFEND THE FORCES THEN DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD. I AM A CRAZY PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI TOO BUT I AM ALWAYS READY TO SEE THE CRITICISM.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2...651823848.html
    http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=88338
    I also always criticize our Generals BUT here are few facts

1. Baluchistan's government don't want Army there, they even don't allow cantonments in Baluchistan -When Army interfere people complain that Army is crossing it's limits and when it don't people complain that why they are not protecting people. In last protest were not Hazaras demanding to hand-over city to Army? Did the democratic government accepted demands of people?

2. ISI's core responsibility is external threats but still if ISI try to do something complain and go to courts, When they don't people complain that why they are not doing.

3. I haven't seen anyone even naming IB (Intelligence Bureau) who is actually responsible for domestic/internal intelligence.

4. I haven't seen people criticizing Police who can find a bottle of alcohol or a couple doing adultery in a house but was unable to detect 800Kgs bomb

5. I haven't seen people criticizing Governor/Chief Minister for not allowing FC to take indiscriminate action

6. I haven't seen people criticizing FIA whose responsibility is to investigate & prosecute criminals

7. I haven't seen people criticizing courts/"Holly Cow" who let the terrorists go (even if they are caught with suicide jacket or fighting with forces) - we have 3% conviction rate in terrorism cases. But yeah, Price of Sugar or Gas or quantity of potatoes in samossas are matter of national security and needed sue motto. Sue motto needed for killing of SP's son but no sue motto for arresting LeJ leadership who killed hundreds innocent and admit it.

8. With all nations have revised their laws to fight terrorism, we the epic center is stuck in same old laws which criminals can easily exploit but nobody criticize the parliamentarians for not make new laws against terrorism instead of changing name of province or making amendment which only meant for political elite.

But yeah, why we should criticize above - If we do that than how we will be able to bash Army & ISI

2. Likes Atif liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoveIcon View Post
    R.I.P.............. May God blast these ba$$tards. Blood of Hazars will not go in vain.

I also always criticize our Generals BUT here are few facts

1. Baluchistan's government don't want Army there, they even don't allow cantonments in Baluchistan -When Army interfere people complain that Army is crossing it's limits and when it don't people complain that why they are not protecting people. In last protest were not Hazaras demanding to hand-over city to Army? Did the democratic government accepted demands of people?

2. ISI's core responsibility is external threats but still if ISI try to do something complain and go to courts, When they don't people complain that why they are not doing.

3. I haven't seen anyone even naming IB (Intelligence Bureau) who is actually responsible for domestic/internal intelligence.

4. I haven't seen people criticizing Police who can find a bottle of alcohol or a couple doing adultery in a house but was unable to detect 800Kgs bomb

5. I haven't seen people criticizing Governor/Chief Minister for not allowing FC to take indiscriminate action

6. I haven't seen people criticizing FIA whose responsibility is to investigate & prosecute criminals

7. I haven't seen people criticizing courts/"Holly Cow" who let the terrorists go (even if they are caught with suicide jacket or fighting with forces) - we have 3% conviction rate in terrorism cases. But yeah, Price of Sugar or Gas or quantity of potatoes in samossas are matter of national security and needed sue motto. Sue motto needed for killing of SP's son but no sue motto for arresting LeJ leadership who killed hundreds innocent and admit it.

8. With all nations have revised their laws to fight terrorism, we the epic center is stuck in same old laws which criminals can easily exploit but nobody criticize the parliamentarians for not make new laws against terrorism instead of changing name of province or making amendment which only meant for political elite.

But yeah, why we should criticize above - If we do that than how we will be able to bash Army & ISI
    thank You for a very thoughtful post and taking your time and I truly appreciate it as it gives all of us a chance to see other views on things. To me these are external threats and therefore need to be dealt by the ISI and army. I am not saying take over the province or government. To stop such attacks are the responsibility of military intelligence as they weaken the country from inside. I have the utter most respect for soldiers as many have given their lives for Pakistan and are many put their lives on line to protect it everyday. The issue here is to see the fault line that is present in the system somewhere. Why don't these things happen in India, China, or other parts of the world so therefore these are external threats and attacks coming into Pakistan. Intelligence is the backbone of a country and its sovereignty so ISI and other intelligence agencies need to step up their game. Enough of these killings but You and I sitting here on internet and talking about it won't bring a change I guess. People need to protest for this cause around the country. I didn't mention anything about the civilian/political, police and others because they are not even worth talking about. They have failed us in every way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by colorbirdss View Post
    thank You for a very thoughtful post and taking your time and I truly appreciate it as it gives all of us a chance to see other views on things. To me these are external threats and therefore need to be dealt by the ISI and army. I am not saying take over the province or government. To stop such attacks are the responsibility of military intelligence as they weaken the country from inside. I have the utter most respect for soldiers as many have given their lives for Pakistan and are many put their lives on line to protect it everyday. The issue here is to see the fault line that is present in the system somewhere. Why don't these things happen in India, China, or other parts of the world so therefore these are external threats and attacks coming into Pakistan. Intelligence is the backbone of a country and its sovereignty so ISI and other intelligence agencies need to step up their game. Enough of these killings but You and I sitting here on internet and talking about it won't bring a change I guess. People need to protest for this cause around the country. I didn't mention anything about the civilian/political, police and others because they are not even worth talking about. They have failed us in every way.
    Again you are still biased and want to blame everything on ISI & Army. Terrorism in Pakistan is multi-head animal - it's not simple black & white. And killing of Hazaras is joint venture of BLA, TTP & LeJ all have their own objectives. Let's agree on your POV that Police, IB, FIA is useless than

1. Why people go into court at file petition against ISI, even the ones who are part of terrorist organizations and hiding in their sh!t holes are blamed on ISI. People killed in inter-tribe rivalry are blamed on ISI. I am not saying ISI don't abduct people, they capture the suspects to interrogate and find links & their plans. Otherwise how you expect agencies will do their work? invite them on dinner and request them to share info? or you think ISI have magic ball in which they can see all their activities? or ISI official poses some sort of spiritual power that tell them everything? ISI don't have sophisticated technology at their disposal like CIA - heck even CIA have to abduct people despite of this technology.

2. Army is not present in Baluchistan as Baluchistan's government don't want army presence there - So, How you expect army to do that? FC is there but is under provincial control and their hands tied.

3. How you expect that army to present on borders and as well patrol the cities to secure? Yeah - if you abandon useless civil law enforcement agencies (i.e. Police, IB, FIA, Elite Police etc.) and divert these funds to army & ISI to increase their strength than that's separate issue and you will be entitled to blame only ISI & Army once you do this and they fail.

4. These thing don't happen in China, India etc. because their civil institute and government are capable enough to manage country and their army and military intelligence agencies are fully spared to protect borders and their interest overseas. Here you want army to protect borders and patrol the cities, you want army to do rescue works because civil institutes are not useful, you want army to do vaccination and treat poor patients in sindh because civil institutes are not capable, You want ISI to protect the interests overseas and also deal with domestic intelligence and counter intelligence because IB is not useful, You want ISI to gather all proofs and prosecute criminals because CIA is not useful. Don't you think you are expecting too much?

Although i am sitting over internet but i have lost my dear ones who gave their lives for fighting for this nation but still they are labeled as they haven't done anything. I can't do something on ground because i didn't joined army but i can fight the mindset which is focused on wrong direction. No country can survive if her civil institutes are failed - and people here instead of focusing and developing these institutes they are putting the blame of their competence on army.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is this just a coincidence? Foji killed at Border again?

Sir jeee.... my god is GOD Allah SWT, I am not like you... changing skins each day.

and trust me, I am Born Pakistani, that is another case I vote for MQM. My Parents are from India, so Technically I am second class Pakistani Citizen.
    But I do trust, sitting on my Butt and not voicing my concern for Shia or Sunni killings, is more a crime.

And please do not compare Paki with rest of the world, we are so different.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

شانزے خان ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

ہم آپ کے جذبات کی قدر کرتے ہيں يہ دہشت گرد پاکستان کے اصلی دشمن ہیں يہ صرف مارنے اور تباہی پر ہی يقين رکھتے ہیں

امريکہ پاکستان کے ساتھ مل کر دہشت گردی کی ظالمانہ کاروائيوں کی روک تھام کے ليے کوششيں جاری رکھے گا تا کہ پاکستان اور خطے ميں انسانی تحفظ کو يقينی بنايا جا سکے۔

شانزے خان ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

Post Thanks / Like

Sunni terror organizations backed by Pak army are killing shias....now Shias should take revenge...they should kill Sunnis all over Pakistan...enough is enough

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123