Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Cure of diseases in the light of Quran and Hadith

Quran and Hadith are two documents of Salvation.These two documents have pleasing message for psychological ,spiritual and physical patients .If some one wants to be cured he needs to do following acts .Each of these is a cure for patients:

1.Recitation of Quran in general which is cure of all diseases
    2.Recitation of Surah Fatihah whisch is cure of all diseases
    3.Recitation of Lahowla wala qowwata illa billah which is treasure of paradise
    4.Eating of Honey which is cure of all diseases(Quran)
    5.Drinking of Zam zam water which is cure of all diseases
    6.Eating of black seeds (Kalonji) or using its oil
    7.Using Olive Oil especially for outer message because it is a blessed tree

Reference of these points:

1.Recitation of Quran in general which is cure of all diseases:

O mankind! Love The-Country Otherwise Leavere has come to you a good advice from your Lord (i.e. the Qur'an, ordering all that is good and forbidding all that is evil), and a healing for that (disease of ignorance, doubt, hypocrisy and differences, etc.) in your breasts, - a guidance and a mercy (explaining lawful and unlawful things, etc.) for the believers. (Yunus 10:57)
    And We send down from the Qur'ân that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism and act on it), and it increases the Zâliműn (polytheists and wrong-doers) nothing but loss. (Al-Isra 17:82)
    Say: "It is for those who believe, a guide and a healing. And as for those who disbelieve, there is heaviness (deafness) in their ears, and it (the Qur'ân) is blindness for them. They are those who are called from a place far away (so they neither listen nor understand). (Fussilat 41:44)

2.Recitation of Surah Al Fatihah:

Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : Some of the companions of the Prophet came across a tribe amongst the tribes of the Arabs, and that tribe did not entertain them. While they were in that state, the chief of that tribe was bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion). They said, (to the companions of the Prophet), "Have you got any medicine with you or anybody who can treat with Ruqya?" The Prophet`s companions said, "You refuse to entertain us, so we will not treat (your chief) unless you pay us for it." So they agreed to pay them a flock of sheep. One of them (the Prophet`s companions) started reciting Surat-al-Fatiha and gathering his saliva and spitting it (at the snake-bite). The patient got cured and his people presented the sheep to them, but they said, "We will not take it unless we ask the Prophet (whether it is lawful)." When they asked him, he smiled and said, "How do you know that Surat-al-Fatiha is a Ruqya? Take it (flock of sheep) and assign a share for me." (Sahih Bukhari ,Volume 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 632.)
    Prophet salal laho aliehi waalam said: 'In the Fatiha of the Qur'an, there is a cure for all maladies(illnesses)'
    (Darimi ,3236, also narrated by Ad-Darmi in his Al-Masnad and Al-Bayhaqi in Shu’bul Imaan, Tafseer Mazhari 1:30)
    3.Recitation of Lahowla wala qowwata illa billah which is treasure of paradise:

Prophets salallaho aliehi wasalam said to Abu Moosa Al-Ash‘ari radi Allahu anhu "Should I guide you to a word which is one of the treasures of Paradise?” He replied in the affirmative. The Prophet salal laho aliehi waslaam said, “La hawla wala quwwata illa billaah." (Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim)

4.Eating of Honey which is cure of all diseases:

And your Lord inspired the bee, saying: "Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect "Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you)." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colour wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think. (An-Nahl 16:68-69)

5.Drinking of Zam zam water which is cure of all diseases:

The Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam said to Abu Dhar radi Allahu anhu who had stayed near the Kaabah and its coverings for forty days and nights with no food or drink other than Zamzam, “How long have you been here? “Abu Dhar radi Allahu anhu said: “I have been here for thirty days and nights.” The Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam said, “Who has been feeding you? ”He said, “I have had nothing but Zamzam water, and I have become so fat that I have folds of fat on my stomach. I do not feel any of the tiredness or weakness of hunger and I have not become thin.” The Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam said: “Verily, it is blessed, it is food that nourishes.”
    (Sahih Muslim) ”
    Jabir bin Abdullah radi Allahu anhu narrates that the Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam said: “The water of Zamzam is for whatever it is drunk for.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah)

6.Eating of black seeds (Kalonji) or using its oil:

Narrated Khalid bin Sad radi Allahu anhu: We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet salal laho aliehi wasalam saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death." (Sahih Bukhari,Book 71,Hadith Number 591)

Narrated Abu Huraira Radi Allahu anhu: I heard Allah's Apostle salal laho alieh wasalam saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death." (Sahih Bukhari ,Book 71, Hadith Number 592)

7.Using Olive Oil especially for outer message because it is a blessed tree:

Narrated Abu Usayd al-Ansari radi Allahu anhu Allah's Messenger salal laho aliehi wasalamsaid:Eat olive oil and anoint yourselves with it, for it comes from a blessed tree.( Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, and Darimi)

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cure of diseases in the light of Quran and Hadith

Kindly do not make nonsense claims about the quran. It tells in it what it is good for and how and people should try and understand that. There is nothing in the quran about using quran for jahaar phoonk to cure diseases. For that people must seek medical help through proper channels.

In other words the quran is not a book about magical cures for problems it tells us ways to deal with things properly. If one has cancer, one needs proper medical diagnoses and treatment. By telling others lies we raise false hopes in people and play with their minds. How would you like some one doing that to yourself? False hopes waste time of people and mislead.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mughal1 View Post
    Kindly do not make nonsense claims about the quran. It tells in it what it is good for and how and people should try and understand that. There is nothing in the quran about using quran for jahaar phoonk to cure diseases. For that people must seek medical help through proper channels.

In other words the quran is not a book about magical cures for problems it tells us ways to deal with things properly. If one has cancer, one needs proper medical diagnoses and treatment. By telling others lies we raise false hopes in people and play with their minds. How would you like some one doing that to yourself? False hopes waste time of people and mislead.
    From The Holy Quran

Chapter 16,Verse # 68-69

" (68-69) And just look at the bee which instinctively makes its dwelling in the mountains and in the trees and in what human beings build. Then it collects pollen from various fruits and flowers and pursues assiduously the ways prescribed for it by Allah. From its belly comes a fluid of diverse hues (i.e. honey) which has health-giving properties. In this system followed by the bee their is message for those who think."

http://www.tolueislam.org/Parwez/expo/expo_016.htm

It is from Tolu-e-Islam's website

Plus I guess all Ahadith about Honey agree/comply with whatever has been mentioned about it in The Holy Quran. Yeah,we shouldn't use the Holy Book as a manual of chemistry,physics,biology or astronomy;but it has got enough information to tell us the about the signs of Allah SWT.

Post Thanks / Like

Quran is a cure for the diseases of the heart. Mention of natural phenomena is for mankind to see the creative powers of Allah Taala and also have subtle lessons in them as parables which we some time are unable to understand. Allah Taala is inviting us to ponder about these things and get some moral lessons from these examples. Off course Allah is the creator of every thing, therefore all the natural phenomena mentioned in the Quran will be according to laws of nature and will be correct as far as scientific knowledge is concerned.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A.G.Uddin View Post
    From The Holy Quran

Chapter 16,Verse # 68-69

" (68-69) And just look at the bee which instinctively makes its dwelling in the mountains and in the trees and in what human beings build. Then it collects pollen from various fruits and flowers and pursues assiduously the ways prescribed for it by Allah. From its belly comes a fluid of diverse hues (i.e. honey) which has health-giving properties. In this system followed by the bee their is message for those who think."

http://www.tolueislam.org/Parwez/expo/expo_016.htm

It is from Tolu-e-Islam's website

Plus I guess all Ahadith about Honey agree/comply with whatever has been mentioned about it in The Holy Quran. Yeah,we shouldn't use the Holy Book as a manual of chemistry,physics,biology or astronomy;but it has got enough information to tell us the about the signs of Allah SWT.
    Dear A.G.Uddin sb, I am not saying quran is not cure for all problems, it is cure of all problems but only and only the way things need to be tackled. Muslims are suppose to train and learn by way of exploration and research how to diagnose problems and how to look for their solutions. All problem cannot be solved by eating plenty of honey or reading surah al fatiha day and night as people do in our society. This is just to warn people about taking the quranic message in a wrong way then complaining about it that I tried this and that and it did not work for me.

regards and all the best.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear A.G.Uddin sb, I am not saying quran is not cure for all problems, it is cure of all problems but only and only the way things need to be tackled. Muslims are suppose to train and learn by way of exploration and research how to diagnose problems and how to look for their solutions. All problem cannot be solved by eating plenty of honey or reading surah al fatiha day and night as people do in our society. This is just to warn people about taking the quranic message in a wrong way then complaining about it that I tried this and that and it did not work for me.

regards and all the best.
    Sir, I said the same thing that

Yeah,we shouldn't use the Holy Book as a manual of chemistry,physics,biology or astronomy;but it has got enough information to tell us the about the signs of Allah SWT.

So we can use our brains and abilities, and ponder over what's present and happening around us. And The Holy Quran tells us the same thing.

Woh shair hai na Allam Iqbal ka Bal-e-Jibril se

Khol Ankh, Zameen Dekh, Falak Dekh, Faza Dekh
    Mashriq Se Ubharte Huwe Suraj Ko Zara Dekh

Post Thanks / Like

وَ نُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الۡقُرۡاٰنِ مَا ہُوَ شِفَآءٌ وَّ رَحۡمَۃٌ لِّلۡمُؤۡمِنِیۡنَ ۙ وَ لَا یَزِیۡدُ الظّٰلِمِیۡنَ اِلَّا خَسَارًا ﴿۸۲﴾
    ﴿سورة بنیٓ اسرآئیل / الإسرَاء:082

اور ہم قرآن سے وہ چیز نازل کرتے ہیں جو مومنوں کے لئے شفا اور رحمت ہے اور ظالموں کے حق میں تو اس سے نقصان ہی بڑھتا ہے۔

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    وَ نُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الۡقُرۡاٰنِ مَا ہُوَ شِفَآءٌ وَّ رَحۡمَۃٌ لِّلۡمُؤۡمِنِیۡنَ ۙ وَ لَا یَزِیۡدُ الظّٰلِمِیۡنَ اِلَّا خَسَارًا ﴿۸۲﴾
    ﴿سورة بنیٓ اسرآئیل / الإسرَاء:082

اور ہم قرآن سے وہ چیز نازل کرتے ہیں جو مومنوں کے لئے شفا اور رحمت ہے اور ظالموں کے حق میں تو اس سے نقصان ہی بڑھتا ہے۔

azeezam Rommel sb, yeh tarjuma quran ke maqsad hi ke khilaaf hai. Quran main har aik ke liye behtari hai kisi ke liye bhi is main burayee nahin hai na ho sakti hai kyunkeh yeh naazil hi insaniyat ki bhalayee ke liye kiya gayaa hai.

quran yeh bataa raha hai eh insaanu is main tumaare liye maloomaat hen jin main tumhari taraqi ke liye program hai. albata jo log ahmaq hen woh is ki taraf tawaho hi nahin dete kyunkeh woh apne aap ko qurani malumaat se ziyada ilm wala samajhte hen. is wajah se woh apni dhun main ghaltiyun par ghaltiyan karte jaate hen aur yun insaaniyat ke masaail bhadte chale jaate hen khud insaanu ki apni bewaqoofi ki wajah se.

agar aap thoda ghoro fikar se kaam lo ge to aap ko yeh baat khud hi nazar a jaye gi.

maulana hazraat ko chahiye woh aise tarjumen na kiya karen jin se bat hi bigad jaati hai. Allah ham logoon ko ghusse se mana karta hai, zulmo ziyadati se mana karta aur tarjumun se yeh maloom hota woh yeh sab kuchh khud logoon ke saath karta hai. kia aap ko is main tazaad nazar nahin aata? is liye quran ko molavyun ki nazar se na padhen apni aqalo samajh ko dakhal den.

Allah taala ham ko apni baaten saheeh tarah se samjhne ki tawfeeq de.

Post Thanks / Like

azeezam Rommel sb, yeh tarjuma quran ke maqsad hi ke khilaaf hai. Quran main har aik ke liye behtari hai kisi ke liye bhi is main burayee nahin hai na ho sakti hai kyunkeh yeh naazil hi insaniyat ki bhalayee ke liye kiya gayaa hai.

quran yeh bataa raha hai eh insaanu is main tumaare liye maloomaat hen jin main tumhari taraqi ke liye program hai. albata jo log ahmaq hen woh is ki taraf tawaho hi nahin dete kyunkeh woh apne aap ko qurani malumaat se ziyada ilm wala samajhte hen. is wajah se woh apni dhun main ghaltiyun par ghaltiyan karte jaate hen aur yun insaaniyat ke masaail bhadte chale jaate hen khud insaanu ki apni bewaqoofi ki wajah se.

agar aap thoda ghoro fikar se kaam lo ge to aap ko yeh baat khud hi nazar a jaye gi.

maulana hazraat ko chahiye woh aise tarjumen na kiya karen jin se bat hi bigad jaati hai. Allah ham logoon ko ghusse se mana karta hai, zulmo ziyadati se mana karta aur tarjumun se yeh maloom hota woh yeh sab kuchh khud logoon ke saath karta hai. kia aap ko is main tazaad nazar nahin aata? is liye quran ko molavyun ki nazar se na padhen apni aqalo samajh ko dakhal den.

Allah taala ham ko apni baaten saheeh tarah se samjhne ki tawfeeq de.
    Do NOT qoute me because I do not want to debate a pervezi follower.......