Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hate speech against India by a Hyderabadi Muslim gone viral

Quote Originally Posted by Hazrat View Post
    I was taking this guy serious until he started insulting Hinduism. Muslims can't insult any one's fake god so no one could insult our real God.
    You are right that's why I never insult anyone's 'fake' God.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully this local neighborhood thug would be booked and served justice. After that he is more than welcome to migrate to Pakistan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zionist Hindu View Post
    Hopefully this local neighborhood thug would be booked and served justice. After that he is more than welcome to migrate to Pakistan.
    This attitude to trivialised the issues would cause the downfall of India. How he became localised? He is talking the issue of "Baberi Mosque" an issue for all Muslims of India. He is talking about how Hindu Zealots got control of the mosque and extending the area.
    Don't Mix up my attitude with my personality.
    My personality depends on ME
    and my attitude depends on YOU

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crankthskunk View Post
    This attitude to trivialised the issues would cause the downfall of India. How he became localised? He is talking the issue of "Baberi Mosque" an issue for all Muslims of India. He is talking about how Hindu Zealots got control of the mosque and extending the area.
    I heard that he gas some criminal past, that why I called him thug. He doesn't represent Indian Muslims. He is just a politician trying to take easy route. We had varun Gandhi who did a similar thing and ended up in prison. Politics of division is extremely dangerous for India. This should be discouraged. As far as Indians are concerned babrimasji issue is over. It has faded from our memory. Indians have moved on.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

For months I had been saying, one day the Indian Muslims would have to decide can they stay with India in the presence of so many injustices? Sooner or later this would happen. Indian's claims of Secularims are only skin deep, they are most intolerant and violent people on the face of this earth. They regularly burn Muslims, Christians and Dalit villages in India, burning the minorities alive. Only savages do that.

But being hypocrites, they wouldn't admit it. Instead they would attack Muslims and Pakistan/Pakistanis.
    Indian Muslims have been in a very difficult position which we Pakistani cannot realise. This is a long discussion which goes back to creation of Pakistan. If one examines it with cool head he/she will realize that Pakistan was a good step for Pakistan-part Muslims and migrant Muslims but very bad for those left behind. It is totally unreal to think that entire Muslim population of India would have migrated to Pakistan. It was and is practically and theoretically impossible. So going in everyone knew that there will be Muslims left alone and behind with angry Hundus. Now we are blaming Indian Muslims. What choice do they have now? Best thing for them now is to live peacefully and in harmony and call India their desh. We should support them and have sympathy with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doorandesh View Post
    Indian Muslims have been in a very difficult position which we Pakistani cannot realise. This is a long discussion which goes back to creation of Pakistan. If one examines it with cool head he/she will realize that Pakistan was a good step for Pakistan-part Muslims and migrant Muslims but very bad for those left behind. It is totally unreal to think that entire Muslim population of India would have migrated to Pakistan. It was and is practically and theoretically impossible. So going in everyone knew that there will be Muslims left alone and behind with angry Hundus. Now we are blaming Indian Muslims. What choice do they have now? Best thing for them now is to live peacefully and in harmony and call India their desh. We should support them and have sympathy with them.
    First of all, no way I am blaming Indian Muslims. In my eyes they are victims, they are living miserable lives under a system, which is rotten to the core. They are discriminated against in every field of life. The Hindus discriminate them in jobs, in housing, in social needs etc. They are the poorest people in India, their progress is systematically blocked by so-called preachers of "secularism".

At the time of partition Muslims were dealt a rough hand. Part of Punjab and Bengal were taken away, so was Kashmir, leaving this massive problem for Pakistan to deal with until now. We know it was because of the relationship Nehru had with the wife of the Lord Mountbattan, the uncle of Prince Charles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I heard that he gas some criminal past, that why I called him thug. He doesn't represent Indian Muslims. He is just a politician trying to take easy route. We had varun Gandhi who did a similar thing and ended up in prison. Politics of division is extremely dangerous for India. This should be discouraged. As far as Indians are concerned babrimasji issue is over. It has faded from our memory. Indians have moved on.
    Probably in your estimations, but if it had been over, he wouldn't have thousands listening to him.
    You guys are so quick to judge Pakistanis and Muslims but when it comes to criminality of Hindus and so-called "Secularists" you quickly try to change the topic. Pretending nothing had happened, like the riots in Gujrat, forget it, we are Indians, we can do no wrong. We can kill thousands in cold blood, but hey, what is the big deal. We are wearing the "cloak" of "Secularism" therefore, no problems.

If you like it or not, one day, Indian Muslims would demand independence from India, guarantee. It may take few more decades, but it would happen. Knowing zealots Indian nature, it is bound to happen.

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, no way I am blaming Indian Muslims. In my eyes they are victims, they are living miserable lives under a system, which is rotten to the core. They are discriminated against in every field of life. The Hindus discriminate them in jobs, in housing, in social needs etc. They are the poorest people in India, their progress is systematically blocked by so-called preachers of "secularism".

At the time of partition Muslims were dealt a rough hand. Part of Punjab and Bengal were taken away, so was Kashmir, leaving this massive problem for Pakistan to deal with until now. We know it was because of the relationship Nehru had with the wife of the Lord Mountbattan, the uncle of Prince Charles.

Sir you are involved in a futile argument ! Quaid e Azam was very wise that he created Pakistan ,He knew well that Hindu Banya will never let muslim groom and blossom! DO QOOMI NAZARYA is not just idea its fact and its proving time and again! if these ppl cant let muslims buy property or rent an apt in BOMBAY or DEHLI (youtube shabana azami) how narrow their mentality is you can judge your own self!
    Not all the hindus are bad but majority have grude against muslims its fact and i am in USA yet i face that reality time and again.
    BTW india shines (from behind).

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, we will take them along with Taj Mahal and Red Fort. If not, we shall demand Katrina Kaif along with all these people.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen Akbaruddin Owaisi Charged For Hate Speech For This !

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Owaisi's hate speech against Narendra Modi

Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post

Let's say Hindus manage to double the number and kill 12 million Muslims, there will still be about 200 million Muslims that live there.

They will have to accept that they exist whether they like it or not as they can't kill them all or isolate them by victimizing them while also expecting them to be mainstream.

Does mainstream somehow mean being a Hindutva extremist?
    Silly, if Hindus were killing Muslims in India, then how come the population has grown to 250 million ? As for Gujarat, it is not killing of Muslims alone, many Hindus also lost their life in the riots. In the case of Pakistan, in each religious riot, it is always one way the majority kill the minority.

I do not think Hindutva is extremist or the mainstream? Coming out of the clutches of Muslim Personal Board managed by Deobandhi's could be first step to joining the mainstream. Remember the Shah bano case, the toothless Congress Govt. had to succumb to the pressure of Muslim clergy and had to bring an amendment to constitution to deny the justice to a poor Muslim women. While the elite Muslims enjoy the mainstream constitutional guarantees, the poor had to follow the Muslim Personal Law.

Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    Muslims need to be given justice and rights that Manmohan Singh and Jaswant Singh have agreed are lacking in order to achieve any unity in India and peace in the larger subcontinent.
    Muslims are denied justice on the hands of Mullahs and not Govt. How come what happens to Indian Muslims affect the peace in the larger subcontinent? The same way can we say that what happens to Hindus and Skhs in Pakistan affect the overall peace of Muslims in India?

Instead of crocodile tears for Indian Muslims, leave them alone. India is a big democracy and Muslims there will fight for their justice without having to resort to violence.

You guys have to come out of ummat syndrome.

@Star Gazer @Unicorn -

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

He was also ridiculing the Hindu Gods in the beginning of speech. Remember, no Hindu zeolots has announced any head money whereas if a Hindu or a christian would have done similar speech in Pakistan, by this time the public would have lynched him to death on the behest of blasphemy.

BTW, the majority of Hindus felt ashamed (including me ) after the Babri Mosque was destroyed and many new mosques were built since then in different parts of India.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, we will take them along with Taj Mahal and Red Fort. If not, we shall demand Katrina Kaif along with all these people.
    Symbol of Hindu civilization Mohanjadero and Harappa aap ke paas hai, Muslim rule symbols Taj Mahal and Refort hamara paas hai, kya karen?

gotti

Re: Owaisi's hate speech against Narendra Modi

Quote Originally Posted by only_truths View Post
    Silly, if Hindus were killing Muslims in India, then how come the population has grown to 250 million ? As for Gujarat, it is not killing of Muslims alone, many Hindus also lost their life in the riots. In the case of Pakistan, in each religious riot, it is always one way the majority kill the minority.

I do not think Hindutva is extremist or the mainstream? Coming out of the clutches of Muslim Personal Board managed by Deobandhi's could be first step to joining the mainstream. Remember the Shah bano case, the toothless Congress Govt. had to succumb to the pressure of Muslim clergy and had to bring an amendment to constitution to deny the justice to a poor Muslim women. While the elite Muslims enjoy the mainstream constitutional guarantees, the poor had to follow the Muslim Personal Law.

Muslims are denied justice on the hands of Mullahs and not Govt. How come what happens to Indian Muslims affect the peace in the larger subcontinent? The same way can we say that what happens to Hindus and Skhs in Pakistan affect the overall peace of Muslims in India?

Instead of crocodile tears for Indian Muslims, leave them alone. India is a big democracy and Muslims there will fight for their justice without having to resort to violence.

You guys have to come out of ummat syndrome.

@Star Gazer @Unicorn -
    Dear Genius,

It's ironic that you pulled out the case for that woman who was allowed to do that as per the law of India. Other laws all across the world have allowed for certain situations where marriages as per the religious laws of that community are permitted if they are not at all causing any overlap into the marriage practices of other faiths.

I don't remember a single case when such a law was forced upon a Hindu Pandit, Hindu Bunya or even a Dalit. If you can kindly present any situation where such a thing took place, it would make sense that you are a logical person, till then, you're just a bigot not allowing a community to follow marriage and divorce laws as per their religious faiths.

Catholics are allowed it in Protestant countries and there are even cases in other foreign countries such as when an Arab couple married but the girl was below the legal age of 16 (she was 15) and the guy was 20. The court allowed them to marry as that was permitted in their religious law and the country in which the people were dual nationals of. (I am open to make amendments as this case had gone across my eyes approximately 6 years ago and don't remember the intricacies, in depth).

In your case, India belongs to the Muslims of India and are not foreign because if they are, I would like to know where they originate from and where else they exist (Pakistan was a separated part of India). They speak a language known as Urdu that is not mutually intelligible in any part of the world except for the Subcontinent, its peoples or those who have been in close relation to them. The two sects they follow are known as Deoband and Barelvi, taken from the Devband and Raebareilly (respectively). As such, India is their native and natural country and they lived there and existed there in states, as rulers and cohabitants for more than a millennium.

Only you and your ilk have decided to make them foreign (even though they don't feel that they are) and have decided to usurp their right to marry and divorce as they please.

Even a "backwards" and "intolerant" country like Pakistan has passed the Anand Karaj act for the Sikhs and there was no issue in that regard.

Your ignorant and bigoted comment about the "toothlessness" of Congress is clear in indicating that you don't even believe a community to have their own rights, for their own sake - did they ever have these laws apply to you - if they did, you'd be pleased as the ratio of polygamy is higher in Hindus than Muslims

Consider the 70 - 25 population divide, where does that put you vis-a-vis Muslims in the practice of marrying multiple women? It makes you adulterers (along with rapists) since you don't have that legally applicable to you, doesn't it?

What this gentleman said in the speech was completely disregarded such as the atrocities and indiscriminate killings of the Muslims but everyone jumped on that one insensitive comment, which was made out of frustration and in comparison to the usurpation taking place vis-a-vis Muslim places of worship and other religious ceremonies, what he did was completely insignificant.

What they ignored was the gist of the speech in which the discrimination taking place was not allotting them land or jobs despite a different population ratio than what is reflected in the allotments of those jobs. It's ironic that you tried to somehow relate that to the Muslim personal board and Deoband while majority of the Muslims in India do not adhere to the latter and are not necessarily discriminated because of the former.

However, I do concede to the point about Muslim minority leaders benefiting disproportionately from the community they are representing but that is also taking place in America vis-a-vis the African Americans and their leaders such as Jesse and Al. Not only that, if we are to consider this "looting" or embezzlements of funds then where does that put Hindus who are ruling one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Muslims can't possibly be responsible for what the Hindus are doing with the country given that they have no influence in it's governance or even an equal representation within that context.

As far as your comment about Hindutva goes, then we have no problem with people believing in Hinduism, their culture or their ancient values but using that as a pretext to slaughter huge populations is absolutely hysterical at best, and horrific at worst.

Your other statement about Muslim population increasing despite the killings is as insensitive as those who say that if Jews were killed in the millions, why would they still be in the millions, now? Think about that one.

As far as the ummat syndrome is concerned, we are free to think and act as we please because no one tells you to get out of the Akhand Bharat syndrome when you make idiotic and insensitive comments about destroying Pakistan, reuniting all of South Asia and parts of Central Asia along with taking over the Ka'aba. We should tell you not to do that, but we don't because we don't take you fools, seriously just like the Indians don't either.

The relationship we have with the Indian Muslims cannot be broken as we speak the same language, culture is identical, lifestyle is no different either along with the cuisine, dress codes, vocabulary, jokes, etc. To separate the two is like requesting the Albanians and Kosovars to not care for each other (Bush was hated all over the Muslim world except for Albania due to his stance on Kosovo). Also, the same cannot be expected from those in Inner Mongolia and Mongolia or North and South Azerbaijan.

Urdu had been spoken here and not restricted to Indian migrants as most people falsely assume. The greatest poets of the Urdu Language were Muneer Niazi (Punjabi) and Ahmad Faraz (Pashtun). Therefore, we are going to feel for their pain and continue to care for them as we are one and the same.

Also, no one made any statements in favor or terrorism and no one condones it and at least not anyone who is in the "mainstream" as that of the Hindutva "mainstream" where Bal Thackeray, a king maker in Mumbai, before his "deyhaant" said that Hindu squads of terrorists will deal with Pakistan. Wonder where was your condemnation then?

If you truly want to seem as if you are a democratic and a pluralistic individual of a peace-loving nation then condemnation of those statements and indiscriminate murder should be accepted, condemned and then, further steps to improve ties should take place. Blatantly, and shamelessly defending murders (due to your orgies during their commencement) is not winning you any favors and improving your image (if that's truly what you're looking for because that's the only way your dream of Akhand Bharat can be realized - if people love you - right now, well, I doubt even the family of the person behind the username feels anything)

The crocodile tears of alleged atrocities against Hindus and falsely claiming that their populations decreased after partition (Muslims migrated from India too so what sense are you making?) should also be kept in check.

Post Script: Your government in MP hadn't been so kind to the Christians either but we'll leave the shedding of those "crocodile tears" to the Vatican and the Italians (they are Catholics, wonder if, out of your classical ignorance, you somehow related them to the second most Baptist state in the world, Mizoram).

You are better served arguing with kids, as here, you'll get served (just a play on words, what I actually mean is that I believe that justice should be served)
    Last edited by gotti; 07-Jan-2013 at 10:53 AM.

gotti

Symbol of Hindu civilization Mohanjadero and Harappa aap ke paas hai, Muslim rule symbols Taj Mahal and Refort hamara paas hai, kya karen?
    I would like to request you to show where and when the Mohenjo-daro operated as a Hindutva extremist state that espoused the beliefs of RSS, BJP, VHP and Sangh Parivar?

At what point in history did Harappa have people chanting slogans of Jai Ram or have any indication of acknowledging his existence?

There has been many a research done and archeologists have broken their backs trying to figure out how each place was or how it's populations existed or acted.

The people of Sindh wore Ajrak just as those that existed in those areas. The vast majority of Sindhis wear that now and are Muslim and even Hindu Sindhis read Sindhi in the Perso-Arabic script.

There are stories of Hindutva extremists from Sindh who, after going to India and creating hatred for the Muslims, were unable to read the Devanagari script.

In short, what you're trying to pull is the most idiotic concept and can never possibly exist because there are more people who can possibly believe that they are Phoenicians than those like you who relate themselves to such great and peaceful historic places.

Also, read about the Aryan invasion but I am sure you are familiar with all of these historical events being a world renowned Archaeologist and Anthropologist.

So Richard Dawkins, kindly explain what evolutionary sense are you making when relating yourself to the civilizations that evolve, change and adopt different philosophies or religions.

Here's the truth. Please do follow:

These are your RSS activists.
    Did the people in those civilizations wear short shorts and walk around with "laathis" like this?

These dresses weren't created till the past two centuries in the island of Bermuda (although your shorts are shorter) and evolved from the Scottish dress.

They were introduced in your "ancient" civilization by the "foreign" British but that is acceptable to you as you need to get their nationalities, marry their women and live there but Muslims are a problem (although, the marriages with them isn't an issue either, it's only that they marry your women and that's the issue, which is why people on this site are trying their best to flirt with Pakistani girls but all to no avail).

However, the story is not about the shorts but to prove that your philosophy is not "ancient" but only recently concocted as a means to destroy peace after British withdrawal.

Here's a statue of a man (possibly, a king) who existed in that era in Mohenjo-daro, donning an Ajrak, with a beard. Notice that the artistry wasn't as exact but the fact remains, as per archaeologists that this an "Ajrak" and a reflection of how they looked.

Here is a Sindhi, Allan Faqir (RIP) of today's time making a turban of the same clothing, Ajrak and a similar beard, common in Sindhi culture.

Here is his son:

See the similarity?

What do you possibly have in Mohenjo-daro that's "yours"?

It's an integral part of Sindhi history, culture and values that evolved over centuries, which, now also accepts and is inclusive of Islam but has nothing to do with Hindutva extremists except LK Advani.

BTW, the Sindhi script and language that he is familiar with is almost identical to Urdu (the lingua franca of Indian Muslims).

He even probably grew up reading Bhittai and knows Laal meri patt (common literature and music in Rajasthan).

And, what's more is that he also paid homage to Jinnah, so no issues there.

So, really, could you explain, why does he hate Indian Muslims?

This reminds me of a couplet by Ibrahim Zauq:

Hum nahi wo jo karein khoon ka dawa tujh se
    Balkay poochay ga khuda bhi agar to mukar jaingay
    Last edited by gotti; 07-Jan-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He was also ridiculing the Hindu Gods in the beginning of speech. Remember, no Hindu zeolots has announced any head money whereas if a Hindu or a christian would have done similar speech in Pakistan, by this time the public would have lynched him to death on the behest of blasphemy.

BTW, the majority of Hindus felt ashamed (including me ) after the Babri Mosque was destroyed and many new mosques were built since then in different parts of India.
    Now this is one oxymoronic statement I have read.

First let me tackle what would happen to someone in Pakistan. Indians burn the whole villages down of Muslims, Christian and Low caste. How many incidents you want me to quote!!!

3/4 years ago, I have worked with a group of IT professional from India, there was a Christian lady among them, she became friendly with me. She told me it is a common practice within India. She says, they are better off because they are from the south, where it is slightly better compare to North. But she admitted, on occasions incidents happen in the south too.

On the subject of Hindu gods he has given the reference of an Indian Politician who publicly said, the story of Ram is a fiction. He further quoted stories that Ram was born in three different places according to Hindus themselves. So why destroy Babri Mosque when you have no concrete claims at all of his birth at the place?

How old is the story of Ram!! He had asked.
    Tell us how old is the story????

So what is wrong with him asking a question, or quoting different Hindu sources? How it is speaking against Hindu gods!!! Answer his legitimate questions rather than incarcerating him.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets swap. But remember, we will not settle less than Katrina along with settlement.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets swap. But remember, we will not settle less than Katrina along with settlement.
    what if katrina doesn't want to go there?.........

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desicad View Post
    Phir yeh swap nahi ho sakta.......

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desicad View Post
    Phir yeh swap nahi ho sakta.......
    Yes, bilkul nahi ho sakta. Katrina jayegi nahi, jo gaye pehle, woh bhi wapas aagaye (Reena Roy). Waise suna hai ki Pakistan ka home ground aaj kal Dubai hai, magar Shoaib ka home hi Dubai ho gaya.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast