Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Inspiring pledge for Khilafah in Aleppo: "Helpers of Khilafah" Brigade | December 2012

Here's why the USA want to suddenly intervene in Syria and declare a popular group there to be terrorists, and then prop up Secularist Syrians to create another Secular regime to replace Bashir's fallen Secular regime. The U.S. will do anything to prevent the return of the Khilafah (Caliphate)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inspiring pledge for Khilafah in Aleppo: "Helpers of Khilafah" Brigade | December 2012

Grisly video allegedly shows Syrian rebels forcing child to behead unarmed prisoner

Get short URL
    email story to a friend print version
    Published: [COLOR=#999999 !important]10 December, 2012, 23:37

Edited: [COLOR=#999999 !important]11 December, 2012, 11:42[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

TAGS:
    Arms, Conflict, Crime, Meeting, Military,Protest, Politics, Opposition, Syria,Clashes, Violence
    TRENDS:
    Syria unrest

[COLOR=#999999 !important]Screenshot from YouTube user SyrianGirl War

[/COLOR]

A graphic video recently posted to YouTube allegedly shows Syrian rebels forcing a child to behead an unarmed prisoner. A recent series of similarly brutal incidents has done little to dampen foreign calls to arm the Syrian opposition.
    The video shows a child hacking an alleged prisoner’s head off with a machete. Militants then hold up a severed head while chanting "Allahu Akbar," or “God is great.”

It is the latest in a string of especially grisly incidents which have become more common in recent months.

On Monday, rebels killed 13 soldiers during an ambush of an army unit in a strategic northern town, activists reported.

Syrian warplanes later bombed the town, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

Both sides have played a role in the deaths of over 40,000 people since the uprising against President Bashar Assad began in March 2011.

http://rt.com/news/syria-weapons-opposition-us-746/

For Video Click here (Extreme Graphics, not for weak hearts ) http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b9_1355139780

IN SYRIA IN PAKISTAN

Strange similarity Isn't it??
    Last edited by EniGma90; 13-Dec-2012 at 05:47 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inspiring pledge for Khilafah in Aleppo: "Helpers of Khilafah" Brigade | December 2012

Quote Originally Posted by EniGma90 View Post
    Grisly video allegedly shows Syrian rebels forcing child to behead unarmed prisoner

Get short URL
    email story to a friend print version
    Published: [COLOR=#999999 !important]10 December, 2012, 23:37

Edited: [COLOR=#999999 !important]11 December, 2012, 11:42[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

TAGS:
    Arms, Conflict, Crime, Meeting, Military,Protest, Politics, Opposition, Syria,Clashes, Violence
    TRENDS:
    Syria unrest

[COLOR=#999999 !important]Screenshot from YouTube user SyrianGirl War

[/COLOR]

A graphic video recently posted to YouTube allegedly shows Syrian rebels forcing a child to behead an unarmed prisoner. A recent series of similarly brutal incidents has done little to dampen foreign calls to arm the Syrian opposition.
    The video shows a child hacking an alleged prisoner’s head off with a machete. Militants then hold up a severed head while chanting "Allahu Akbar," or “God is great.”

It is the latest in a string of especially grisly incidents which have become more common in recent months.

On Monday, rebels killed 13 soldiers during an ambush of an army unit in a strategic northern town, activists reported.

Syrian warplanes later bombed the town, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

Both sides have played a role in the deaths of over 40,000 people since the uprising against President Bashar Assad began in March 2011.

http://rt.com/news/syria-weapons-opposition-us-746/

For Video Click here (Extreme Graphics, not for weak hearts ) http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b9_1355139780

IN SYRIA IN PAKISTAN

Strange similarity Isn't it??
    This is Western propaganda fake videos part of 4th generation war.

I would like to see Khalifa @wadaich 's name here some where. When he becomes a Khalifa he has promised me 247 Camels, 250 horse, colts, fillies, 700 Mules, 500 Donkies, 800 sacks of wheat,500 sacks of Oatmeal, 300 sacks of Barley. And I will be his adviser and Translator I can't wait til he becomes Khalifa.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    This is Western propaganda fake videos part of 4th generation war.

I would like to see Khalifa @wadaich 's name here some where. When he becomes a Khalifa he has promised me 247 Camels, 250 horse, colts, fillies, 700 Mules, 500 Donkies, 800 sacks of wheat,500 sacks of Oatmeal, 300 sacks of Barley. And I will be his adviser and Translator I can't wait til he becomes Khalifa.
    lagta hy,app bohut saaloun sy rozay rakh rahay hein,