Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 106
  1. #21
    Advanced wadera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,455
    Age
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by aykay47 View Post
    well, i hope your parents would have educated u a lot, if they were OUR parents at all, else you would still be in the quest of finding a pair to claim them as yours.

    playing with fire, enjoy a self immolation...... and there u go on my ignore list...... now keep woofing around so your fellows can hear you, those who speak your language and understand, the ptiers, or the ones to be pitied the most

    Everyone please witness how a noora has run away ... when he can't argue .. he puts some rubbish and there he goes ..

    @rajakayoum @jeaybhutto @Qalandari @UKPakistani @Mehrushka @AsifAmeer Well, I am happy that another noora is really exposed ..




  2. #22
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    980
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Please don't compare Bhutto with Nawaz, Bhutto was a visionary leader. But now MLN and PPP are both corrupt and thugs. Don't waste time look to the furure.


  3. #23
    Advanced wadera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,455
    Age
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    This guy is an idiot. If you give it to him where the sun don't shine (as the Aussies put it), he runs to his mama - he got me banned for replying to his racism and religious bigotry.


    Bhutto was responsible for destroying the countries economy by blaming certain families that were actual families unlike his own family.


    He brought this so called notion of socialism and did nothing but replace those families with Feudals like himself and got Bizenjo and other nationalists arrested - lets not forget him getting our beloved commie poet Habib Jalib arrested, too.


    He also was the first civilian dictator along with having his own paramilitary forces that killed people at will because of which he was arrested - killing Kasuris father - he did similar things through this force to his political oppenents or personal rivalry. Being a vindictive man, he got the ex-owner (ex due to his death) of Jang, Mir Shakeel ur Rehman arrested.


    As you'll see below, he hated anything Rehman or Raheem - mainly because these two words had absolutely nothing to do with his thinking or political philosophy - it only depended on meagre personal benefits and leech-like opportunism.


    JA Rahim was the founder of PPP who was a Bengali but this Jeay Sindh, Sindhudesh extremist wadera knows not.


    Are we going to forget the time Bhutto, as foreign minister suggested Ayub and Shoaib to go to war with India while encouraging Musa to do the same? Nur was against it - I didn't include any last names because they are all the same: Khan


    How about when Bhutto, who, like Sarkozy was close to Chirac, was close to Ayub? Both men betrayed their mentors to eventually grab their seats of power.


    Bhutto introduced abusive language in our society and made our national curse word the sister-related expletive. What's even more ironic is that he used to call Ayub, "daddy" and then, went on to call him "k.utta" after which Ayub resigned because of the dignity and the self-respect that man had - in comparison, Zardari almost feels like insults are compliments


    Lets keep going: he took, rather, usurped the throne of Mujeeb ur Rahman who I hate most dearly but we have to give him this much - he was fairly elected and the founding father of Pakistan, Bogra had given him his support. Till date, Bengalis hate Bhutto for his discrimination and say that the West wouldn't have ever accepted Bengalis as rulers. As we all know, that isn't the truth except for in this Sindhi mentality that till date calls Punjabis: Dugga, Mohajirs: Makkar and Pashtun: chor (along with Urdu-speaking) - don't believe me? Read Saleem Safis article on the issue to find out the role being played by Sindhi nationalist extremists like wadera in inciting Urdu-speaking-Pashtun riots in Karachi and also including a sectarian tinge through Abidi and Zulfiqar Mirza (he also incites Baluch).


    Why is it that these killings just started in the PPP government while the populations had always been there and ethnic ghettos always existed? Find and read that article! It also mentioned Hakim Ali Zardari of doing the same (he is the same man about whom his father said to Bhutto : My turban is in your feet, do not include him in your party - did Bhutto oblige?)


    About Bhutto's father, Shahnawaz, he gave away Junagudh without the permission of the Nawab and Benazir betrayed the movement of Sikh revolutionaries and independence activists through Aitzaz Gopal who gave up the lists to Rajiv who they had begged to come to Pakistan - in contrast, the agent of ISI, Bal Thackeray and pro-Pakistan elements like Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Advani never hesitated to come (I am not being sarcastic, I will explain this in due course but not now and not this post).


    This idiot quoted the Simla agreement and the subsequent release of Pakistani POWs (not all of them were soldiers as this scum of the Earth has stated as there were civilian POWs involved of whom there are many that are known to everyday people like ourselves)


    Can we please find out the information about what this agreement was between the d.og in question and his female counterpart (both, in terms of governmental position and the animal species)? He admired her greatly and wanted his daughter to be like her, as well and I guarantee that Pinky... Immi's Pinky ... was exactly that <copy paste the stuff in the brackets above, here>


    The conclusion will be made in the contrast of the so-called "Shahadat" of Bhutto and a real Shahadat like that of Saddam (who I also don't like but will mention what is needed to be admired - and, the comparison is pertinent because of both being national leaders being hung subsequent to a regime change).


    Bhutto repeatedly passed out before being hung while Saddam said his last rites, so to speak, without having his head covered, at his own insistence. Aik shahadat woh bhi thi, aik zillat yeh bhi hai - never compare or use the word "Shahadat" because we associate it with Shahadat e Hussain RA who died remembering his Lord and Saddam followed in his footsteps unlike the coward, Bhutto.
    You are back with your abuses .. I can only talk or reply to you if you learn to behave. Your feudal mindset and tone is not something that is welcome on a public forum. Learn some manners or just shut up.

    When you learn to speak like a human being we can talk, until then I am ignoring you.


  4. #24
    Advanced wadera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,455
    Age
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by Darik View Post
    Please don't compare Bhutto with Nawaz, Bhutto was a visionary leader. But now MLN and PPP are both corrupt and thugs. Don't waste time look to the furure.

    I agree with you bro .. it was my mistake to compare a legend like Bhutto to a weasel like Nawaz.


  5. #25
    Advanced JusticeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,439
    Age
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    if its ZA bhuttoo vs NS my vote goes for ZA is was better leader then NS
    , NS is even not a leader he is only businessman.


  6. #26
    Expert Machar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #GoNawazGo
    Posts
    8,637
    Age
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by wadera View Post
    Do tell me how ZA Bhutto broke the country .. let us hear you out .. before I say anything else. So, until you prove this, it is only a statement without any real substance.

    However, Nawaz made the whole country BROKE and we almost defaulted .. had it not been for Mushy and 9-11 .. the country would have been totally broke! Remember the freezing of foreign currency accounts?


    Quote Originally Posted by aykay47 View Post
    Why not, you can live in the world of your own facts based on your own assumptions, there are still speeches of Bhutto on record where he is referring to Bengalis as Pigs and their children, and that was way before the Dhaka debacle. No wonder Bhutto is the inspiration for PTI leader and supporters, and for straightening out facts, have it checked from judicial records whether Bhutto filed an appeal of mercy or not? the appeals were rejected and he did not outrightly embrace so called shahadat but you can still pray for him and his 2 shaheed sons and one shaheed daughter. Why not name pti as shaheed bhutto pti faction
    Quote Originally Posted by jeaybhutto View Post
    Pakistan has not produced a greater leader than ZA Bhutto, had he been not killed, Pakistan would not have been in such a terrible position!

    Die Hard PPP fan is called Jiyala, Die Hard PTI Fan is called Insafian and Die Hard PML(N) fan is called Patwari
    Last edited by Machar; 18-Nov-2012 at 12:45 PM.


  7. #27
    Professional _pakistan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,505
    Age
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    @wadera Ns ko leaders ki list main shamil ker key ,leader word ki toheen ki hey aap ney. Siasat.pk ki History aapo kabhi maaf nahin karey gi.


  8. #28
    Advanced wadera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,455
    Age
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by _pakistan View Post
    @wadera Ns ko leaders ki list main shamil ker key ,leader word ki toheen ki hey aap ney. Siasat.pk ki History aapo kabhi maaf nahin karey gi.
    bajaa farmayaa janaab ... koshish karoon ga kay yeh ghalti durust ho jaye


  9. #29
    Advanced wadera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,455
    Age
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post

    You can hide this weakness behind your father's status, wealth and connections but not here, my friend - this is the Internet and here, people get placed where they belong and that place is their place.
    Maybe it takes a while before you comprehend what I said earlier .. let me repeat it for you

    You are back with your abuses .. I can only talk or reply to you if you learn to behave. Your feudal mindset and tone is not something that is welcome on a public forum. Learn some manners or just shut up.


    When you learn to speak like a human being we can talk, until then I am ignoring you.

    Can't help but comment on what you said above .. yes this is the internet .. and people ought to learn how to behave and carry on an intellectual discourse .. its not your sector .. where you can spit the paan and abuse people and get away with it.

    People who have no substance resort to that. Also, are you accusing the mods of siasat.pk to be biased against you? I think they are quite fair in their actions. I know you are feeling really burnt by being banned but you brought it to yourself.

    Continue that behavior and I am sure you will be banned again. Try it. One last time ..

    Learn to speak like a human being and we can talk .. until then keep burning in the fire of envy


  10. #30
    Banned aykay47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Grenada
    Posts
    3,936
    Age
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif




    bacha, u still have to grow up, you cant force people to read or listen to your crap, just like your leader is being ignored soon after Pasha's departure, so would be you. You get yourself a grave booked in garhi Khuda Bakhsh and embrace shahadat, or at least have it written in your obituaries once you have passed out

    Today, 12:06 PM

    wadera
    Intermediate

    This message is hidden because wadera is on your ignore list.

    View Post


  11. #31
    Banned aykay47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Grenada
    Posts
    3,936
    Age
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Liking and disliking is way above your level

    shot of the day I must say as for the support he is trying to render through here and there by tagging other users showss the level of desperation of losers when they run out of their nothingness, coz thats the best they can come up with, zero times zero plus zero equals waderas and machars etc etc

    and iblees's problem with man, a commendable shot again.... but this all is too high a level for these guys, all they understand is tu koota, naheen tu koota... woh kooota, and its true becuase I read it on the net, facebook has confirmed it...... and the facts of history are the one which wont let them sleep at night, whether its the political achievements of PMLN or the political nothingness of Khan and his supporters..... and I am least responding to change their views, I enjoy their self immolation phase when they play with fire and then run for burnol...... crying help help..


    all in all, the slaps were just tooo good to say the least and the forum has been missing you for quite a while

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    You and the people you quoted have absolutely no credibility on this forum because some, like you, are only here to promote PPP - a daunting task to say the least - and others are here to either chat, gossip or promote themselves because competing in a real-world like environment isn't what they'd prefer and going down a notch on a Pakistani forum is their aim as there aren't any competitors here

    We say, "andhon main **** raja" in Urdu

    As for you, I need to let you know that Siasat isn't a game for kids so you need to take a step back and let the big boys play. You're free to watch from the sidelines, get a few pointers through observation and learn a thing or two.

    When the time is right, we'll let you on the field and tryout a few things you saw us do and even let you stand side-by-side in a photo-op so you can brag to your friends that you were with real people - kind of like when kids took pictures with Muhammad Ali, pretending to box him out. Now, of course, they weren't going to knock out Ali (pre-Parkinsonism Ali, when he was in his prime) but a photo-op was good for him with his fans and the kid got something memorable.

    You can experience the same because stepping in the ring then, will likely get you TKO'd within seconds as with a boxer from Lyari going up against Pacquiao or Mayweather in today's time - it's better to cheer on from the stands or entertain folks like a showgirl holding up round numbers because in the ring, more than one stretcher would be required to hold you up, metaphorically, due to the mess you'd be left in.

    In short, from this point, you're only relevant enough to click "thanks" because "liking" or "disliking" is far above your level and I am being nice here - you shouldn't even log onto this site as TMZ.com or a lower Bollywood tabloid or even lower, Pakistani or even motr lower, a Sindhi gossip site is where you truly belong. That was a tricky statement, wasnt it? because not only is there no entertainment industry in Sindh, it's not even online.


  12. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    128
    Age
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Some more comparison: 1) Bhutto was Foreign minister during Gen Ayub's Government and Nawaz Sharif was Chief Minister during Gen's Zia Government. 2) Bhutto did nationalisation whereas Nawaz did privatisation 3) Bhutto did not came to UN General Assembly session when there was voting for the pact to unite East and West Pakistan excusing he is not feeling well and Nawaz refused to accept Bill Clinton dictation on Nukes4) Bhutto accepted that there was rigging in 1977 election and accept to do a re-election whereas there is no such acceptance from Nawaz yet 5) Bhutto gave away half the country by not accepting 1970 elections whereas Nawaz accepted his defeated in 1993. 6) Bhutto killed his political enemies whereas no such accusation for Nawaz. 7) Bhutto was never sure that we will be hanged but when he realised it was too late to do a pact but Nawaz understood it was time to do a pact ... so now he is back in politics. I am not sayiing one is hero and other is not ... both are two different 'leaders' of different times. So comparison cannot be made.


  13. #33
    Professional
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    3,187
    Age
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    Why don't we discuss what your real issue is with Nawaz ?

    You don't have to, just quote Zardari's speech about anti-Punjabi bigotry

    Why don't you say that you have your graves here since 800 years while Nawaz just came now - wonder what Iblees's problem was with Man?

    Oh that's right, he came first

    and he justified his bigotry and fitna through that - do you have a better excuse for anti-other ethnicity bigotry than he did? Why else are you creating fitna?

    PPP will never make a place in people's hearts whether it be out of hatred for Nawaz or respect for Bhutto(the enemy of Pakistan - after he was hung, the military confirmed if he was circumcised or not - that's how badly people thought he was an enemy of Muslims)

    Nawaz over Zardari any day, although, neither is the best option



    بھٹو کی پیپلز پارٹی اب ختم ہو چکی ہے۔ زرداری کا بھٹو یا اس کے سیاسی نطریا ت سے کوئی واسطہ نہیں۔ ہاں بھٹو کی اسلام دشمی یا مسلمان دشمنی کی بات بالکل غلط ہے۔اس کی مثال اسلامی سربراہ کانفرنس ،اسلامی بینک کا نظریہ اور مشترکہ اقتصادی مفادات کا نظریہ تھا۔فتنہ قادیانیت کا آئینی خاتمہ اس کی اسلام دوستی اور حب الوطنی کی سب سے بڑی مثال ہے اس کے بد ترین سیاسی مخالفین بھی اس کے اس کارنامے کی قدر کرتے ہیں۔

    باقی اگر پھانسی کے بعد اس کے ختنے کی تصدیق کرنے کی کوشش کی گئی ، تو یہ ایک لحاظ سے ضیا کا گھٹیا ترین اور پست ترین کام تھا۔ایک مردہ تو اپنا ستر نہیں چھپا سکتا،اور میں یقین سے کہ سکتا ہوں کہ اگر بھٹو کا ختنہ نہ ہوا ہوتا، تو شائد ضیا جیسا آدمی اس کی تصویر تک اخبار میں چھپوا دیتا۔ اور جن دس پندرہ لوگوں نے بھٹو کی نماز جنازہ پڑھی تھی۔ان کو بھی روک دیتا۔
    آپ تعصب کی عینک اُتار کر حقیقت کا سامنا کریں۔

    بھٹو کا تاثر خراب کرنے میں اس وقت کے بہت سے اخبار نویسوں کا بھی ہاتھ ہے۔جن میں الطاف حسن قریشی،میم شیم،عبدالقادر حسن،مجیب الرحمن شامی اور ادھر تم ادھر ہم کے نعرے کے خالق عباس اطہر شامل ہیں۔یہ لوگ اس وقت اخبارات اور ڈائجسٹوں میں سج قسم کی کہانیاں بھٹو کے بارے میں چھاپتے تھے آج تک ان کی تصدیق نہیں ہو سکی۔لیکن اتنا جھوٹ وہ بول چکے تھے،کہ آج بھی لوگ اسءکوسچ سمجھ رہے ہیں۔

    بلا شبہہ بھٹو خوبیوں اور خامیوں کا مجموعہ تھے۔ان کی سب سے بڑی خامی مخالفت برداشت نہ کرنا تھا۔ اپنے مخالفین کے ساتھ اس نے کوئی اچھا سلوک نہیں کیا، شائد یہی وجہ ہے کہ اس کے مخالف نے بھی اس کے ساتھ ظلم کیا۔

    جہاں تک اس کی پھانسی کا تعلق ہے ۔ اس پر مقدمہ قتل کا نہیں بلکہ قتل کی سازش کا تھا۔جس کے لیے وعدہ معاف گواہ کا سہارا لیا گیا تھا ۔ تعزیرات پا کستان میں قتل کی سازش کرنے والے کے لیے پھانسی کی سزا نہیں ہے۔ یہی وجہ ہے کہ گزشتہ تیس سالوں میں کسی قتل کے کیس میں بھٹو کیس کا حوالہ نہیں دیا گیا ۔

    اگر بھٹو کی خوبیوں اور خامیوں کی بات کی جائے تو شائد پوری کتاب رقم ہو جائے لیکن سوال یہ ہے کہ بھٹو اور نواز شریف میں کون بڑا لیڈر ہے ۔تو مجھے مشہور شاعر منیر نیازی کی ایک بات یاد آگئی۔منیر صاحب سے کسی نے ایک ہم عصر شاعر(نام نہیں لکھوں گا) کے بارے میں پوچھا کہ اس کا اردو شاعری میں کیا مقام ہے۔منیر صاحب نے بر جستہ جواب دیا وہی جو ایک لاکھ چوبیس ہزار پیغمبروں میں غلام احمد قادیانی کا ہے۔امید ہے آپ میری بات کا برا نہیں منائیں گے۔


  14. #34
    Banned aykay47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Grenada
    Posts
    3,936
    Age
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    For meaningful discussion to be held, we dont have to argue with the "just formed much awaited pti mental disability wing "

    and on the serious note, let me tell you these guys, the khwajay ka gawah daddu group would never understand a word you talked about explaining the opponent and his worth, for them, this is not the trend and this is not what they are expected of. With a very few exceptions around, the rest on the social media must be waiting for a SIASI BABA DOT COM type portal, if you know what i mean

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    I know, I know because see, siasat without me is like a movie without a comic


    You know, its like when you hear kids screaming, mommy, TV just isn't fun anymore and they want something more - for the lack of a better word - sensational


    I bring sensation to the table, my friend, while they only bring poker chips and poker faces


    And about what you said, I couldn't agree more, eapecially about the "I saw it on YouTube" mentality but it's okay, not like it'll last, after all, I make sure it doesn't mainly because I am on the payroll of the clandestine, sanity brigade - it's a hierarchical organization and to progress in its ranks, you have to kind of, pull a wadera-thrashing as you saw here tonight


    BTW, that's what its being called: "wadera-thrashing" - verb: when you metaphorically, obliterate your unimportant critic and opponent in a debate that they didn't even belong in, to begin with - in later versions of dictionaries, the word "opponent" is removed as it is highly condemnable to honor such people with a "title" that insinuates they are at the same level.






    Thank you for welcoming me back - was expecting a red carpet or something red to signify that but oh well, got some noses red, instead - metaphorically, that is


  15. #35
    Professional Vitamin_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,933
    Age
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by aykay47 View Post
    For meaningful discussion to be held, we dont have to argue with the "just formed much awaited pti mental disability wing "

    and on the serious note, let me tell you these guys, the khwajay ka gawah daddu group would never understand a word you talked about explaining the opponent and his worth, for them, this is not the trend and this is not what they are expected of. With a very few exceptions around, the rest on the social media must be waiting for a SIASI BABA DOT COM type portal, if you know what i mean
    Nawaz is a Rat. He is going to run into the sewerage pipe every time a car goes by.


  16. #36
    Professional Vitamin_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,933
    Age
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    Poor little wadera's kid wants to have a discourse by not responding to a thing I said here, there or anywhere else to anyone except for resorting to ad hominem attacks (quickly, google it because now, you can learn things the more you try and have a conversation)

    What's more ironic is that when @aykay47 chooses to ignore you for your subhuman, intellectually bankrupt verbiage, he is running away and when it's your turn to face some serious facts, you're not running away with your tail between your legs as your people did when Bhutto was hanged, it's an attitude problem on my part.

    Which one is it, kid? Attitude or lack of reply ? Can't have it both ways, now

    BTW, I am really enjoying this if you haven't been able to tell already because this is not only entertaining to me but also those on this site who want to do the same but won't and because of my presence, a lot of harm has taken place to the egos of backwards, illiterate buffoons such as yourself and rest assured, my comeback will only add fuel to the fire in which those egos burn - that's the only fire here because being envious of a fool is like being envious of a fool (sorry, no analogy fits with the level of degradation of intelligence one has to encounter after being told that they are envious of a fool)
    ad hominem attacks, subhuman, intellectually bankrupt verbiage, attitude problem, lack or reply, egos of backwards, degradation of intelligence.
    Im laughing my *** off at your english... What are you some 15 year old kid from Nazimabad who thinks he can speak English after reading a novel just borrowed from a school library. This is a Pakistani politics forum not a spelling bee contest.


  17. #37
    Banned aykay47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Grenada
    Posts
    3,936
    Age
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    innuendo ridden indeed, making all others compenendo and dividendo who are following the thread and numb so long as theri desired strength on virtual forums is mustured, or the popeyesers spinach which is more popeyes around is reached... popeyes, for their eyes pop up when they are in process of beating out their frustraion and suddenly more arises on the virtual world they rule in their fantasies :D

    Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post


    Thats beyond hilarious - siasibaba.com

    You can see the frustration of a few people with photoshopped (more like paint) pictures of political leaders on naked, outlandishly obese and disturbingly unattractive women.

    But why are the pictures always of those who are overweight and on bariatric medication? More cushion for the pushin?

    Tired of the anorexic ones at home or the starving ones they pay - you know *ahem* for food in lieu of work for food but then again, they are called "workers" - after all, I is the oldest profession, isn't it?

    Oh wait, I made a mistake, let me retract my last two statements, I was talking in terms of real-life whereas this is a virtual and a very "self-fulfilling" experience for these folks

    No wonder, they find the Internet so "handy", it really does help "release" some stress and "beat" frustration.

    And, yes, this is by far my most innuendo-ridden post on this site, by any measure


  18. #38
    Professional amir_ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    4,541
    Age
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    @wadera :Please tell what do you think about BB and Zardari. It is said that BB was initially under total control of Zardari and afterwords they became quite distant.

    I am not going out of context will match your reply with the context.


  19. #39
    Advanced wadera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,455
    Age
    44
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    Clearly, two obvious jokers on this forum have only one agenda which is to disrepute Siasat.pk and make this place a filthy one.

    It is also amazing to see a Noora and Altaf supporter showing their true love to each other.

    As brother @Vitamin_C has rightly said that these people are ignorant and they have no real life.
    @Adeel @TruPakistani @AbdulRehman bros .. please see past 4/5 posts of @gotti and @aykay47 and show me how they are relevant to this topic? They are just creating nuisance by trying troll the thread and harass other members. If everyone on the forum does this and carry such attitude ... clearly very few people will be left on Siasat.pk and genuine/intellectual discourse will be a far cry. Gotti has even accused you of being unfair .. I am no one to judge anyone but for the sake of our community on siasat.pk .. something must be done to address such people who have no content and only splash rubbish. JazakAllah Khair
    @UKPakistani @jeaybhutto @Qalandari @Mehrushka@AsifAmeer - just for your information @gotti has made a statement that all of you have no credibility on this forum.


    It is unfortunate as political affiliations aside, I can testify that none of you (names above) have ever used vulgar language, nor have you trolled a thread and most of all you have really contributed to this community on siasat.pk. For example, @AsifAmeer your posts on economics are really very knowledgeable and useful , similarly @UKPakistani .. your posts on awareness on evils of MQM are equally worthy .... and the calmness that @Mehrushka brings is really worth mentioning too. Both @jeaybhutto and @Qalandari in my opinion are gentlemen in their own right - they are very upfront that they support PPP but they have not abused or trolled threads like @gotti or @aykay47

    This is not about wadera or other member .. it is about siasat.pk as a community. Decision is up to you mods on how you want to shape the future conversations.


    Salams to all.



  20. #40
    Professional
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ZA Bhutto vs Nawaz Sharif

    I chose to argue but soon remembered my experience with you lately and honestly fearful of your "language" I withdrew.Secondly, looking at your points above, specially about rigging of 1977 elections, I find your shamelessness on the rise. You are male version of Marvi Sarmad I guess. Everybody with white hair and a little self-respect should not comment on your posts. What a rape of history you are up to, a typical jiyala !!


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-May-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-Sep-2011, 01:16 AM
  3. Nawaz Sharif & Benazir Bhutto.....Assets in UK
    By Ammad Hafeez in forum Siasi Videos
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-Jun-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. Blaval Bhutto through Nawaz Sharif - Hassan Nisar
    By BlackRock in forum Siasi Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-Mar-2009, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •