Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Qatal-e-HUSSAIN" asal mein marg-e "yazeed" hai. ... Islam Zinda Hota Hai Her Karbala Ke Baad

Last edited by Machar; 15-Nov-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Qatal-e-HUSSAIN" asal mein marg-e "yazeed" hai. ... Islam Zinda Hota Hai Her Karbala Ke Baad

Islam zinda hua Qur'an ki pehli wahi naazil hone per. Uss ke baad Islam kabhi kam ya khatam ya dobaara zinda nahi hua... sirf phailta hee gaya hai ... poori dunya mein. To say that Islam zinda hota hai her Karbala ke baad would indicate that Islam merr jaata hai aur phir dobaara zinda hota hai... which is completely false and condemn-able.

Having said that, all Muslims strictly condemn the heinous acts committed by Yazid (I) who wanted to suppress the rebellion which was led by Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A.) the son of Hazrat Ali (R.A.). When Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A.) along with 300 other muslims were martyred in the Battle of Karbala (year 680), it made a permanent division in Islam between the "Party of Ali" (known as Shias) and the majority Sunnis.

Saaniha-e-Karbala (in year 680) marks a day when Yazid (I) martyred 300 people. 3 years later, Yazid died, but very few muslims (from all sects of Islam) know the true origins of Maatam (self-flagellation).
    Last edited by wasiqjaved; 15-Nov-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Qatal-e-HUSSAIN" asal mein marg-e "yazeed" hai. ... Islam Zinda Hota Hai Her Karbala Ke Baad

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you. Islam never died, Islam always remain alive.

Quote Originally Posted by wasiqjaved View Post
    Islam zinda hua Qur'an ki pehli wahi naazil hone per. Uss ke baad Islam kabhi kam ya khatam ya dobaara zinda nahi hua... sirf phailta hee gaya hai ... poori dunya mein. To say that Islam zinda hota hai her Karbala ke baad would indicate that Islam merr jaata hai aur phir dobaara zinda hota hai... which is completely false and condemn-able.

Having said that, all Muslims strictly condemn the heinous acts committed by Yazid (I) who wanted to suppress the rebellion which was led by Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A.) the son of Hazrat Ali (R.A.). When Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A.) along with 300 other muslims were martyred in the Battle of Karbala (year 680), it made a permanent division in Islam between the "Party of Ali" (known as Shias) and the majority Sunnis.

Saaniha-e-Karbala (in year 680) marks a day when Yazid (I) martyred 300 people. 3 years later, Yazid died, but very few muslims (from all sects of Islam) know the true origins of Maatam (self-flagellation).

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

ہم تو کرتے ہیں لعنت قاتل حسین پر ، اے یزید کے محب گر سچا ہے دعوے میں تو بھیج لعنت قاتل حسین پر
    تو ہو گا گر سچا تو ہم پر پڑے گی لعنت ورنہ تجھ پر تیرے یزید کے ساتھ رہتی دنیا تک ہے بے شمار

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Correct me if i am wrong

Its a Hadees mourning should be of no more than 3 days
    Then how this mouning by Shias is justified.
    And whether there were any Shiaism during Prophet period? As islam was completed in Prophet life, karbala occured after that.

Post Thanks / Like

calm down every one

just calm down

if you dont like something .. Then ignore it ... Got it .

Its simple as that ...

This thread is not about shia vs sunni or whatever

so cool it

chill.
    Last edited by Faiza; 10-Nov-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

DONT DERAIL THE THREAD ...

FIRST SEE THE VIDEO AND THEN MAKE COMMENTS!

OVER N OUT

AND PLEASE DONT LECTURE ME

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

@Machar

​یہ سنی شیعہ کی لڑائی نہیں ہے ، یہ حسینیت اور یزیدیت کی لڑائی ہے ، سنی اور شیعہ دونوں یزیدیت کے خلاف ہیں

Post Thanks / Like

i knw but still

so leave it n move on

please

Post Thanks / Like

it would make more sense if u guys comments after watching those awesome videos

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Machar View Post

i think many of like me can't catch youtube , so sorry for unable to view ur video post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Machar View Post
    Good job, @Machar bro, for an instance I thought title of this post is QALTAF HUSSAIN. am sorry, just came naturally.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know the reality .. but one thing is i love hazarat hussain raziallah . and who so ever martyred him who so ever martyred hazart umar usman ali razi allah he actuly hit islam .these people were pillar or islam .and i love them all i support the cause of sipah sahaba not to abuse any sahabi but i dont support any one who kills any non muslim even if he abuse because hazro never killed any one who hit him with ston even . and i am sure hazarat umar usman will not allow any sunni to kill shia just because they abuse them . so despite of knowing this fact that shias are missguided but we need to behave like the mighty lord umar bin khatab ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gumsum70000 View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong

Its a Hadees mourning should be of no more than 3 days
    Then how this mouning by Shias is justified.
    And whether there were any Shiaism during Prophet period? As islam was completed in Prophet life, karbala occured after that.
    can u check pls why prophet Mohamaad called year of mourning(AAM AL HUZAN) when bibi hazrat khudeja sa and hazrat Abutalib as was pass away in that year?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

mehshar mein humein door se pehchanein gi BIBI,

matam ke nishan hain yehi pehchan bohat hai.

mehroom-e- shifa'at humein rahney nahi dein gay,

BIBI terey bachon pe humein maan bohat hai.

Aaney ko hai BIBI ka pisar Mahdi-e-aakhir(as)

halaat batatey hain ke imkan bohat hai.

Islam hai ehsan musalmano pe lekin,

Islam pe BIBI tera Ehsan bohat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast