Siasat.pk Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Musharaf meets Nazim in Cyprus - Don't Miss this Video and Thread by any means .. .LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gotti View Post
    You're obviously a very idiotic and naive fool that doesn't deserve the slightest bit of attention. You're only worth whatever you are under the influence of your family and guards but in the real world, you have no position.

There is absolutely no evidence of violence and Sheikh Nizam has the support of Millions of Muslims of Cyprus, Turkey and other Turkish speaking Muslims elsewhere along with Muslims in the West ( North America and Europe including Bosnia, Albania, etc.) and East such as the subcontinent, Chechnya.

What's more interesting is that you have no clue about who PM Necmettin or Erdogan is (probably only the latter because of Imran Khan).

Where in the entire post did I say I still support Altaf and also, you don't get to dictate what I discuss and where I discuss it. Altaf is a sectarian-minded terrorist as made clear by his comments on Jinnah and other statements that brought him nothing but disgust from majority of the people who are not religious or only moderately so.

You have no understanding of what Shirk or Bid'ah means and you claiming that they are "submitting" is ironic because bayt means to follow someone as your Imam. That happened during Khilafah and only the group that is still here trolling on every thread did not believe so. The question whether it is correct in different circumstances is a totally different debate.

At what point have you condemned rapists, criminals, the fat feudal lords and others to come out on a high horse to think you have an upper hand in this discussion?

You haven't got the slightest bit of understanding and on each thread, you come out screaming trying to talk sense into people without the slightest bit of clue about anything that is taking place or even the discussion. Kindly, shut your trap in the future, learn, listen and then come talk down at us in a condescending matter because this is not your father's jageer - here, you don't get to call the shots - only those with knowledge and understanding do and that's not who you are, here.

You're like a stray dog with wealth and money and nothing more. Let me quote a saying that you must be aware of - apni gully main k.utta bhi sher - this isn't your street, so basically, you're worth an untamed dog, here because that's truly who you are. I'll make sure I put you in your place if you're not reminded of it and if you even slightly misquote or misconstrue what I say to mean what you please, you'll definitely be shut down worse than before
    @UKPakistani @AsifAmeer @aamirksa @barca , @Raaz - please be witness to this and my suggestion is to ignore this dweeb (GOTTI) on this forum.

Last edited by TruPakistani; 08-Nov-2012 at 11:26 AM.

2. Thanks AsifAmeer thanked for this post
    Likes aamirksa, Raaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Musharaf meets Nazim in Cyprus - Don't Miss this Video and Thread by any means .. .LOL

Why do u interact with him? Arguing with him is like running for the special Olympics.

Dont feed the trolls

Quote Originally Posted by wadera View Post
    @UKPakistani @AsifAmeer @aamirksa @barca , @Raaz - please be witness to this and my suggestion is to ignore this dweeb (GOTTI) on this forum.
    "City-States trade Commerce. Nation-States trade Wars" - Seneca

4. Likes wadera, Raaz, mrk123 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wadera View Post
    U dont worry , I already have decided it...

Luckily , he has picked his name very perfectly....Gotti...

In urdu , Punjabi , this word has specific meanings.....

6. Likes wadera liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    U dont worry , I already have decided it...

Luckily , he has picked his name very perfectly....Gotti...

In urdu , Punjabi , this word has specific meanings.....
    Thanks bro. This is a virtual social boycott of a person like him. Now, let us wait when he comes back with a new id.

8. Thanks Raaz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AsifAmeer View Post
    Why do u interact with him? Arguing with him is like running for the special Olympics.

Dont feed the trolls

Your comment takes the cake!! ha ha ... I agree I shouldn't have wasted any minute on him/her. Virtual social boycott for this person is on.

10. Likes Raaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pervez Musharraf takes Blessings from a Sufi Sheikh of Turkey

only uploading due to the respectable Sufi sheikh from turkey.
    Musharaf went to see him to take blessings from him

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pervez Musharraf takes Blessings from a Sufi Sheikh of Turkey

I take Dua of blessings from every Muslim by saying Assalamoalaikum! No body can bless anyone except Allah! We can only ask for duas!

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

This Sheikh is phony. I know him and know for a fact.

Post Thanks / Like

Sheikh is from one of those weird naqshbandi sufi sects. Heard him once say that he can be at two places at the one time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imranpak View Post
    Sheikh is from one of those weird naqshbandi sufi sects. Heard him once say that he can be at two places at the one time
    Tahir ul Qadri sb bhi iss KHAAS (MUSLIM) Shaikh key Madah or iss Club key Member hain or isko ko Milney bhi gaye thay.

Post Thanks / Like

Sheikh Nazim resides in north cyprus (kibris) and not in turkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Pervez Musharraf takes Blessings from a Sufi Sheikh of Turkey

Pervez Musharaf, Allah ka Naam tto leta hey, khud ko Musalman bhi kehta hey.

Magar Allah Talla key Hukm key khilaf chalna pasand karta hey.?

Aeysey Insaan ko kya kaha ja sakta hey.?

Pervez Musharaf pakistan or Islam key liye Faydeymand hey ya nahi.???

Pervez Musharaf Behayayee ko bura (Gher Islami) nahi samjhtey.

Pervez Musharaf key Waldain bhi Mord.ren They.

Pervez Musharaf Bush key Khaas Farmabardar they or USA key Farmabardar aaj bhi hain.

Pervez Musharaf Sharab Halal samjhtey hain.

Ramzan key Mubarik Maheeney main Hindu or Shikhon key sath Sharab ka Istemaal bhi kartey hain, Islam ka Naam Roshan kartey hain.

Pervez Musharaf ney Nachney, Ganey wali.......ko Islamic Republic of Pakistan ki Safeer bana diya,

Islam ka Naam or Pakistan ka Naam roshan kiya.

President has declared me peace envoy to India: Meera
    By Shoaib Ahmed

LAHORE: President Gen Pervez Musharraf has declared me Pakistan’s peace ambassador to India, film actress Meera told Daily Times on Friday evening.

“You are Pakistan’s peace ambassador and I am proud of you,” the actress quoted the president as saying. Meera said that she met Musharraf with her family and actor Ajab Gul at a dinner at President’s House a couple of weeks ago, which was also attended by Information Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed. The actress, who shot to fame after starring in Indian film ‘Nazar’, said the president had praised her a lot during their meeting. She said that Musharraf had also watched her movie ‘Inteha’ and some songs shot in Indian movies. She said the president had asked her not to change her nationality or leave Pakistan because her presence would bring respect to the country.

Holding Musharraf in high esteem, Meera said that he was the first president after a long time who wanted to patronise the film industry. “I have become a fan of President Musharraf”, the actress said, adding that the president in singer Noor Jahan’s time had honoured her, and now Mushrraf had given her the same respect by inviting her as a special guest.

The actress said that she had just completed a 10-day shooting spell in Bombay for a new Indian film, which she had signed recently. The film, ‘Akela Pan’, is based on renowned Indian actress Parveen Bobby’s life and is being directed by Pooja Bhatt. This is Meera’s second film with the Mahaesh family after ‘Nazar’.

Regarding the Indian film industry, she said that she was really enjoying working in the country across the border. She said that some Indian artistes had become close acquaintances, which included Imran Hashmi, Aneel Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee. Meera said that she had proposed to senior government officials that a common censor board should be established by bringing together people from both the countries’ censor boards for the successful screening of films in the two countries. She said that it had become necessary to exchange Indian and Pakistani films to boost confidence building measures.

The actress said that there was no harm in screening Indian films in Pakistan, since Pakistanis watched all the latest Indian movies on cable or compact disks (CD) before they were released in India.

Meera said that she had decided to participate in decent projects in India and Pakistan, which also explained the reason for her signing Javed Sheikh’s film ‘Khulay Asman Kay Nichay’. “I am leaving for Australia in a few days for the film’s shooting,” she added.

The actress said that she was preparing a room full of her pictures portraying her film career from the 1990s to her performances in Indian films. She said that she would invite the media soon to exhibit the small room.

Pervez Musharaf ney Islam Dushman key Hukm pey apney Hamwatano ko Masid main Qatal karwaya or Masjid ki Behurmati ki.
    335 Insaan ka Qatil.

Masij or Quran e Pak ki Behurmati....

http://theheartopener.wordpress.com/...the-aftermath/

Kya Aeysa Insaan "Islamic Republic of Pakitan" ka Wazir e Azam ya Sadar bananna chahiye.???

Ya

Pervez Musharaf ko griftaar kar key Muqadima or Saza deni chahiye.?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

شکر ہے طبلے پر ناچنا شروح نہیں ہو گیا یہ ورنہ دوسری پارٹی بھی ایسی ہی لگ رہی ہے

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Lagta hay Pir Sahb marwai ga is geedarh ko!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

any connection with this pic

Post Thanks / Like

He was on a tour to that part of the world and went to see him lol

Post Thanks / Like

Bohat bara drama hay yaie pata nahi kiya sabit karna chahta hay (BAND MASTER). PAKISTAN kayleeyaie bohat khatarnak sabit hoga agar dobara iqtaidar main aagaya to.........IMRAN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123