Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Munawar Hasan boycotts the interview with Shahzaib Khanzada & leaves in the middle

Shahzaib was asking him some straight questions. When he was not able to answer those, He declared Shahzaib as the agent of America. These people call themselves the leaders of the nation and cant even face one interview. Is this attitude justified?

WATCH HERE : To The Point – 1st November 2012 - Exclusive interview with Syed Munawar Hassan

Last edited by Waseem; 02-Nov-2012 at 03:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Munawar Haassan boycott to interview with Shahzaib Khanzada!

Munawer Hassan is such a dumb assss looser he needs balls to face Khanzada

This idiot has no patience to answer critics..Now I know why Jamat-e-Islami is shrinking

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the post:
    Shahzaib was asking him some straight questions. When he was not able to answer those,
    They are just as entitled as you are to have a reaction to what they feel was an unfair interview.
    Isnt that exactly what ppl did after some of IK bad interview (Karan Thappar,Salim Saafi) or biased coverage like any episode of Bolta Pakistan.
    Didnt N leage make same complaints after the disastrous interview of Nawaz Sharif with Talat Hussain.
    He declared Shahzaib as the agent of America.
    And on the Agent that what you are saying not their post.
    in the FB post they are just pointing out a fact that VOA pays a hefty sum to Express tribune and made some specific complaints.
    Hostile and repeated question form the host and also airing of the record footage.
    And also whether Shahzeb would be similarly belligerent interviewing lets say AAZ or Altaf Hussain.
    Both these things are valid complaints.

These people call themselves the leaders of the nation and cant even face one interview. Is this attitude justified?

Well that cant be true given he was present in the interview.
    He has given other interview also for .eg in Agenda 360 . SO that is not a fair criticism.
    Compare that to farmaishi interviews NS,SS and AAZ give.

Is their a link to the interview???
    Anybody watched it what actually happened???
    Last edited by zhohaq; 02-Nov-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

None of the questions were straight.
    He should have asked about the current political situation. Showing him video of hakeemullah masud is absurdity. Attack after attack even when munawar hasan is telling him not to. Even till the end, he was trying to make fun of munawar hasan while asking him to take the mic back.

Shahzeb is a shameless person. Media need to bring anchors with intellectual skills and not every chichora from the street.

Post Thanks / Like

Just Imagine what Shahzaib would do to Nawaaz Sharif

Only Imran Khan faces everyone

6. Likes shaheer, Khansaber, Mr Justice liked this post
    Dislikes ISLAM4LIFE disliked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

shahzaib he wasy chawal banda is ka beythnay ka andaz dekhye,ye her 1 key sath isee trha tnag utha ker beythta he ,isey kam as kam kisee bary ke age ka kehal tu kerna chaye

8. Likes Stewie Griffin liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Imran Khan is facing everyone peacefully because his past image was macho type.
    Once he become PM, he will beat up all all these street anchors and jemima will be his gf mashallah.
    Imran khan zindabad

10. Dislikes aami143 disliked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zhohaq View Post

Here is the post:

They are just as entitled as you are to have a reaction to what they feel was an unfair interview.
    Isnt that exactly what ppl did after some of IK bad interview (Karan Thappar,Salim Saafi) or biased coverage like any episode of Bolta Pakistan.
    Didnt N leage make same complaints after the disastrous interview of Nawaz Sharif with Talat Hussain.

And on the Agent that what you are saying in the FB post they are just pointing out a fact that VOA pays a hefty sum to Express tribune and made some specific complaints.
    Hostile and repeated question form the host and also airing of the record footage.
    And also whether Shahzeb would be similarly belligerent interviewing lets say AAZ or Altaf Hussain.
    Both these things are valid complaints.

Well that cant be true given he was present in the interview.
    He has given other interview also for .eg in Agenda 360 . SO that is not a fair criticism.
    Compare that to farmaishi interviews NS,SS and AAZ give.

Is their a link to the interview???
    Anybody watched it what actually happened???
    Shahzeb is a very good journalist? i don't doubt his credibility but he could be criticized for cockyness but not his integrity. Although i have not seen the video but i am just commenting off hand

12. Likes GeoG, Da Invincible liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i like this boy .. he is intelligent ..he ask ik hard question too but i think he is not lifafa journalist ...

14. Likes Khansaber liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

ویسے آپس کی بات ہے ، یہ شاہزیب , خان زدہ کم ہے ، حرام زدہ زیادہ ہے

اس کا بائیکاٹ ہر شریف آدمی کو کرنا چاہے

یہ م ق م کا پالتو ہے
    Last edited by Raaz; 02-Nov-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rtabasum2 View Post
    Shahzeb is a very good journalist? i don't doubt his credibility but he could be criticized for cockyness but not his integrity. Although i have not seen the video but i am just commenting off hand
    He is definitely better then the rest but anyone on SEXPRESS news is suspect to me.
    Even Talat Hussain since he joined SEXPRESS I am not that enthusiastic about him.
    That palce is a cesspool. Nothing good can come from it.Even GEO looks good in comparison.
    The Anchor is just the part of the operation we see.
    The people who make the questions,do the research, edit the show or give the anchors "suggestions" are the ones running the show. This is a minute by minute fine tuning , every sentence is vetted by different parties.
    ( See the infamous clips of the Riaz Bahria interview in Dunya, which was pretty routine actually)

On Munnawar Hassan in the Jamatis I think he is better of the lot(Put in Siraj ul haq in as well).
    Much better then ppl like Qazi Hussain and Liaqat Baloch.
    See his interview in Agenda 360. He is pretty reasonable fellow.

Right now a huge chunk of the Jamatis who are naturally suspicious of IK want to see Munawwar out and some one like Liaqat Baloch in. So they get a nice healthy chuck in the next gov with a PML N coalition.
    So maybe this was a ploy to get Munawar out of the way who is the guy thats stopping JI from joining MMA or/& joining up with the Nooras.
    Politics is a dirty business this sort of stuff is routine.

Of Course will have to see the show to see how big of a disaster it really was.

On interviews when they ambush a guy just to get a clip I dont think thats useful.
    Same goes when they badger a person with repeated idiotic questions.
    He did a similar thing to Marvi memon.
    Sure I admit I enjoyed it at the time but they can do the same thing to ppl in PTI.
    (See any Kamran Shahid show) And then its suddenly not that entertaining.
    Last edited by zhohaq; 02-Nov-2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Wil

18. Likes Stewie Griffin, Researcher liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes !! Watched...The Anchor person has cross the limits many time...This look like Mafia..its not a media. Sham on such an Anchor like Shazeeb...The most stupid Anchor I have ever seen....I support this Boycott
    Last edited by Waseem; 02-Nov-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Please dont use large onts

20. Likes ISLAM4LIFE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

[HI]پاکستان میں تو صرف م ق م کے فسادیوں سے جہاد جایز ہے
    [/HI]

22. Likes Zafar Malik, sohails, ISLAM4LIFE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

in pakistan ONLY KHAN GOT THE COURAGE TO FACE EVERY ANCHOR.HIS COURAGE & PATIENCE IS IMMENSE.
    these anchors must show some respect & they should interview every leader in the same way.
    when they do zardari or nawaz,(its very rare though)they are so apologetic & defensive.altaf,asfand don,t give interview though.

24. Dislikes ISLAM4LIFE disliked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zhohaq View Post
    He is definitely better then the rest but anyone on SEXPRESS news is suspect to me.
    Even Talat Hussain since he joined SEXPRESS I am not that enthusiastic about him.
    That palce is a cesspool. Nothing good can come from it.Even GEO looks good in comparison.
    The Anchor is just the part of the operation we see.
    The people who make the questions,do the research, edit the show or give the anchors "suggestions" are the ones running the show. This is a minute by minute fine tuning , every sentence is vetted by different parties.
    ( See the infamous clips of the Riaz Bahria interview in Dunya, which was pretty routine actually)

On Munnawar Hassan in the Jamatis I think he is better of the lot(Put in Siraj ul haq in as well).
    Much better then ppl like Qazi Hussain and Liaqat Baloch.
    See his interview in Agenda 360. He is pretty reasonable fellow.

Right now a huge chunk of the Jamatis who are naturally suspicious of IK want to see Munawwar out and some one like Liaqat Baloch in. So they get a nice healthy chuck in the next gov with a PML N coalition.
    So maybe this was a ploy to get Munawar out of the way who is the guy thats stopping JI from joining MMA or/& joining up with the Nooras.
    Politics is a dirty business this sort of stuff is routine.

Of Course will have to see the show to see how big of a disaster it really was.

On interviews when they ambush a guy just to get a clip I dont think thats useful.
    Same goes when they badger a person with repeated idiotic questions.
    He did a similar thing to Marvi memon.
    Sure I admit I enjoyed it at the time but they can do the same thing to ppl in PTI.
    (See any Kamran Shahid show) And then its suddenly not that entertaining.
    There are two groups in Jammat, Qazi Hussain Ahmad who still has a certain clout and has dubious character viz a viz close american ties in AFGHAN Jihad but Munnawar hussain is different than Qazi he is a hard core Jammati (EAgle Squad prodigy), also over 900 madrassa in Karachi funds JI so Munnawar coming from Karachi and being Amir now enjoys clear power in JI. Khanzada exploited that conflict between him and Qazi, As per Qazi wanted to be a part of either MMA or PMLn alliance but Munnawar has got the final say and he is strongly drawn to PTI because he is hard core and also with PTI new vote bank can play havoc against MQM. I enjoyed the banter because it showed wt Munnawar hussain is made up of, he has got character unlike QAzi!!!!

26. Thanks Khansaber, Researcher, aq.inqalabi, Stewie Griffin thanked for this post
    Likes GeoG, Da Invincible liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Grow Balls to post with regular ID Newbies ............ Every Controversial post somehow posted by newbie;s

Post Thanks / Like

BOHET HI GHTYA ANSAN HA YE Shahzaib Khanzada,KASI BARE SAY BAT KERNE KI TAMEZ HI NAHI,

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Kosa..Your the most Idiot person on the surface of the earth..What you saying reflecting your Tassoob...Sham that you using the Tage of Kalima Tyeeba...I can just wish to see you.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched the interview but Shahzaib is very credible journalist. he asks similar questions to EVERYONE so it is all good as long as he is consistent. When he was asked why doesn't he ask questions to other leaders after his interview with Imran Khan, he said that they have refused despite multiple requests.

31. Likes aq.inqalabi liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast