Muslim Brothers & Sisters
We are discussing very candidly about the goons who portray themselves as savior of Muslim world, so I decided to try to unmask a cult within a sect cum Cult. This cult nowadays is headed by a so called leader who is more of a womanizer than a spiritual leader. When this guy visits his subjects/devotees all over the world, the young woman bow down on the path and spread their hair on the ground for him to walk on. Strange, well that’s just the beginning.
It is strange that people who follow him are blind to all this and yet raise objections on the pure Islamic faith. The most outrageous thing is that the members of the cult consider themselves Muslims. Aouzobillah.
I am referring to the Agha Khanis or Ismailis or Nazaris.
AK’s or Ismailis are a branch of Shia religion. We will not go way back in history which is littered with their crimes against Muslims but let’s start with the first Agha Khan. A.K 1 was a British loyalist (Aren’t all these munafaqeen the same) he and his cavalry officers provided assistance to General Nott in Kandhar, Afghanistan and also to General England in his advance from Sindh to join Not. He also assisted General Charles Naipier in conquest of Sind. For all this he got “Raj Status and pension”. Yuck what a man. See the similarity between him and mirza qadiani.
Now, let’s come directly to the A.K 4, the current one. He is having a ball at the expense of his poor followers. According to him all his followers are his sons and daughters so he marries a famous model Sarah "Sally" Frances Croker-Poole on Oct 1969 and after the divorce from the first lady he again went on to marry née Gabriele Thyssen on May 1998. Second marriage ended up in divorce also.
The guy is loaded. The Royal Highness (yes, a religious leader who calls himself a prince as the British queen awarded him the title for his loyalty) charges his followers monthly fee and has investments all over the world. He lives in France in a palace which would put shuyookh to shame. He is a rich man with undocumented income.
Ismailis differ with Muslims in number of aspects:
1. The AK4 has acquired powers of issuing Halal and Haram verdicts and AghaKhanis or Ismailis have distanced themselves from Quran and Sunnah to an extent that one would not find Quran in most of Ismaili homes.
2. The Aga Khan has made Halaal for the Ismailis that which Allah has made Haraam for the humans. Taking of interest (usury) is not forbidden by the religious instruction classes run by the "Tariqaah" board of the Ismailis.
3. The Ismailism all professedly believes that the Qur'an was time bound and was not meant to be a Universal message for all times. They believe that their spiritual leader, Karim Aga Khan, is the "walking - talking Qur'an" and his "religious pronouncements", whatever they may be, are the "guidance" for the present times. The fundamental article of faith that there will not be any NEW revelations or "wahy" after the Qur'an, is being completely violated by the Ismailis.
4. The Aga Khan has officially Declared himself, before his followers, as the "Mazhar of Allah on earth". The word "mazhar" means "copy" or "manifest". Consequently, these Ismailis who call themselves Muslims do "sujood" before him. So even the primary axiomatic principle of Tawheed is being fundamentally and formally violated by them.
5. The Ismailis are not instructed to offer the Islamic Salaah, observe Saum or perform Hajj. They have replaced Salaah with certain shirk-infested Dua'as (thrice a day) and praying in the form of Hindu inspired 'Ginans'. To the people that do not know it is NOT Salaat. It is NOT doing wudhu and other things that the Shariah commands. It is a series of songs which are sung in "jamaatKhanes (instead of masjidss)" They are told that their Hajj is a personal "Glimpse" (Deedaar) of Karim Aga Khan. During the prayer Ismailis prostrate before AK life sized pic. "Facing Qibla in prayer is not a fundamental principle of Islam, it is a tradition." 'Ismaili Tariqah' page 184
6. The Aga Khan and his appointees 'forgive the sins' of the followers on regular basis. Ismailis are misled into believing that they will not be questioned on the Day of Judgment for the sins that are already forgiven in their Jamatkhanas (community centers). Forgiving of sins is the exclusive prerogative and privilege of Allah (swt) alone. Qur'an 3:135.
Ismailis often object at Muslims and try their best to raise doubts about Quran and Sunnah. Like their ilk they are guardians for the interest of their western masters and must be checked by the authorities for their covert agenda.
All the above is part of history and if someone wants to explore further then a lot of evidence is available.