Siasat.pk Forums

Off The Record - 17 July 2012 - Ansar Abbasi VS Sharmila Farooqi - "Ansar asked for 10 crore rupees from me" Sharmila

Last edited by Shaista; 18-Jul-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Re: Off The Record - 17 July 2012 - Ansar Abbasi - Danger for Democracy, Human Rights Commission's Warning to Political Par

shame on you sharmila, You all are eating **** and barking upon gaurds of nation, May you live long Ansar Ameen

Re: Off The Record - 17 July 2012 - Ansar Abbasi - Danger for Democracy, Human Rights Commission's Warning to Political Par

Today this lady proff herself not onle corrupt but hse herself is below
    the built.She came through double bed politics.Who gave her the degree
    of politics.The way she talks is looking like prostitue asking for money.
    what a insult.

yaar yeh sharmilla farooqi kia aurat hey, agar aap iss ko aurat samajhtey hei, kesi baighairati kay saath ansaar abbasi per ilzam laga rahi hey....bhaooo bhaooo

Re: Off The Record - 17 July 2012 - Ansar Abbasi VS Sharmila Farooqi

as **** ouret ko koun blua late ho,bhonk bhonk ker thakti hi nahi

Advanced

Sharmila ko KUCH matt kaho yaar merey dil ko kuch kuch hota hai .

yaar sharmila ko below the belt mar b do to is ko konsa dard ho ga?

Long Live Pakistan

Non elected people people have as right to live in pakistan as the elected angels and every one has the right to shout when they are in pain. The angels have spent the last four years trying to stop the people whose who want to clip THIER wings. They are lucky that the non elected people who are using the media as THIER megaphone and not using sisters to clip THIER wings.
    The media has become the people's megaphone because THIER bread and butter comes from the non elected people through THIER power to control popularity of the products being advertised on the media
    The media barons are not stupid angels they want make money out of what people want to hear.
    The clever get rich quick media barons have employed young and educated anchors who are attractive to the young and aspiring youngsters who have seen THIER father.mothers and elders suffer he'll in the last four years that misery of not having the basic things of life that an African in the jungle is enjoying.

The public polls have consistently shown that a leader has emerged from the quagmire( gobar ) of pakistan and has struggled and stumbled for 15 years to finally succeed not because he has been honest with himself ,he has been honest with all the people of Pakistan including the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED ANGELS.
    HE HAS NOT HURLED ANY ABUSE RULE ON ANYONE EVEN THE ELECtted angels he has exposed THIER weakness ,CORRUPTION AND HYPOCRITICAL SLANDERING AGAINST HIM AND ALL THE MUD THEY HAVE THROWN IN HIS PATH HAS BEEN WASHED AWAY BY THE SUNAMI OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE AROUND HIM?

INSHAH ALLAH THIS SUNAMI OF YOUNGSTER ARE MADE OF CLEAN WATER AND HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM THE EFFIDRINE GOLIS AND TIKAS THEIR ELDERS HAVe had to take DUE TO THIER IGNORANCE AND INNOSENCE

ALL THE BABAS AND SHARMILLES ARE GOING TO BE CAST AWAY INTO THIER OWN HELLHOLES SOON

Re: Off The Record - 17 July 2012 - Ansar Abbasi VS Sharmila Farooqi - "Ansar asked for 10 crore rupees from me" Sharmila

LOL, saaf nazar aa raha hai kay shermila is putting a lame argument!

Re: Off The Record - 17 July 2012 - Ansar Abbasi VS Sharmila Farooqi - "Ansar asked for 10 crore rupees from me" Sharmila

I can agree or disagree with Ansars analysis but his credibility is impeccable, on the other hand Sharmila is nothing but just pack of lies, her entire family has no credibility.

I think we should use civilized word. If sharmila accuses Nisar Abassi for demanding 10 Karore bribe then let Abassi should take her to the court for defamation. I have not heard Sharmila accusing any jurnalist for bribe except Nisar Abbasi. WHY? I personaly have a lot of respect for Nisar Abassi------please take it for defamation of chractor and let chief Justice proclaim Sharmila guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by chaudaryimtiaz View Post
    shame on you sharmila, You all are eating **** and barking upon gaurds of nation, May you live long Ansar Ameen
    I think kashif does set up for defamation of charactor--------last day he set up Hanif Abassi against nice lady Kasuri and hanif spoke such a vulgar laguage with Miss. Kasuri------that showes Kashif set up of Abassies

Advanced

Ghatia log chote demagh k log hain bas PPP aur PML-N mein

Professional

How can he blackmail her when this is well known news and widely reported.

But she knows Pakistani qom is really stupid. Bus shaheed , conspiracy, RAW/CIA, Black mail etc keh kar bat gol kardo, and people fall for it.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...7-1-2012_pg7_5

BTW the great NAB under Zardari right hand man Fasi Bukhari has done away with the cases.
    Thats why they are scared of the Swiss case. In Pakistan you never get caught.
    http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...rooqi-on-merit
    http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012...ainst-farooqi/
    ISLAMABAD - The executive board meeting of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday approved closure of three identical cases of alleged corruption cases against Usman Farooqi, father of Sharmila Farooqi and brother of secretary general to the president, Salman Farooqi. The meeting also authorised verification of complaint against Yousaf Baig Mirza, managing director (MD) of Pakistan Television Corporation (PTVC) and others in alleged cases of corruption and corrupt practices and misuse of authority.
    And
    http://www.awaztoday.com/News_NAB-pr...ical-News.aspx
    Last edited by zhohaq; 18-Jul-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quraysh View Post
    i think we should use civilized word. If sharmila accuses nisar abassi for demanding 10 karore bribe then let abassi should take her to the court for defamation. I have not heard sharmila accusing any jurnalist for bribe except nisar abbasi. Why? I personaly have a lot of respect for nisar abassi------please take it for defamation of chractor and let chief justice proclaim sharmila guilty.
    what justice and find it it where.
    The chief justice has been fighting for nearly five years to give the nation justice .
    Nisar abassi has no chance in hell