Siasat.pk Forums
    Intermediate Aaj Kamran Khan K Sath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaj Kamran Khan ke sath - 7th June 2012 - Kamran khan analysis over his apperance in SC, his statement & evidence

Last edited by Shaista; 08-Jun-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aaj Kamran Khan ke sath - 7th June 2012 - Kamran khan analysis over his apperance in SC, his statement & evidence

har ganday kaam main fauj ka naam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aaj Kamran Khan ke sath - 7th June 2012 - Kamran khan analysis over his apperance in SC, his statement & evidence

aawey ka aawa he bigra hua hay is mulk ka

har aik.. har aik jo govt me reh chuka hay, ya power paas rahi hay..wo corrupt hay...

Post Thanks / Like

Now I can wish to hire Retired Generals and when I come to office they stand up and make coffee for me. Malik Riaz you are best after Zardari. Both are good purchasers.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

You must understand that a huge propaganda war is under way against Army now a days, Asma Jilani's misreporting is one part.But i am sure that Army will come out strong and clean.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did chief justice asked for the income tax and other details of malik riaz at this stage? and not his son's who has become a billionaire in four years.,very biased and tainted.

Post Thanks / Like

In every country army is indispensible, but in Pakistan the only way out was military for the last 50 years, now we have a strong civilian institute that is Upper Judiciary, CJ will come out more strong

Post Thanks / Like

Yes you are right they already made swimming pool, parks, hospitals,housing schemes, transport for the public,They already give too much ,
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirmp View Post
    You must understand that a huge propaganda war is under way against Army now a days, Asma Jilani's misreporting is one part.But i am sure that Army will come out strong and clean.