ohh thankyou for appreciation, but yes i agree you seem ready with your speech for recieving the award
Just kidding, cus i know how much you love being humble, infact humblest of humble......
and I think I would regard you for being most reasonable, i was very new to this political discussion and your thoughts and comments have helped me a lot in learning and clarifying the ideas about basic issues e.g. balochistan issue.
and for the thread starter and for @Keepinformed you should aslo not forget @MK Malik for being so humorous although he doesn't post much nowa days.
Last edited by Tutor; 22-May-2012 at 01:36 AM.
Last edited by Machar; 22-May-2012 at 01:52 AM.
2. Top award holders can be given "Interim Mod" status that should last for 30 days. The new IMods will have to demonstrate their ability to remain impartial. Frankly no one buys the premise that all mods here are impartial because they do not believe in taking a political side. This is a political forum and any person claiming not having a bias is misrepresenting himself/herself. Once given the responsibility of a Mod, every sane person would try his or her best to be unbiased. This means that all top posters have the capability of being good mods too if given the chance. After 30 days the top 3 award holders can become permanent should the ownership decide.
1. Scan the top 10 posters based on the posts.
2. Scan the top 10 posters based on personal choice. This would require inputs from Mods and Admins including yourself.
3. Setup the poll. Give the poll 4 weeks after which voting would end.
4. Declare the winner.
5. The first winners can then be given the task to handle future winners this way, your involvement in it can be reduced to focus on your daily work routine.
Humor aside there are plenty of retired people, unemployed folks on the forum, who lurk on it 18 hours a day and can take charge of this operation for you for upcoming contests.
Alternatively this can be run as a "Monthly Contest" also but then incentives might have to be altered unless a "award participation fund" is created.
Special Note: Added points can be given to a poster who can bring in more traffic through other mediums such as print and electronic media. There are journalists roaming around on these forums who might want to participate.
Last edited by Keepinformed; 22-May-2012 at 05:07 AM.
yes a good suggestion... I also want to remind @Adeel bhai... he promised a surprise in few days......is it announced ? ?
You are right - there are many others like @warraich001 and @imyrathore who keep us sane here....
@Adeel @Waseem @ayshairas @faiza
well giving some awards on posts or something else will be very difficult for moderators and readers aswell. cz no one knows about every single thread or post.. i usually read only those threads which make some sense and something interesting in it.. i dont follow every single thread and it is not possible for anyone ( @barca waila can do it , no one else).. so how can i be sure that there are some very good posts have been posted by some members..so in general i think its impossible to adopt or choose any member by voting or something else.. the only thing which can be possible here and it will be very helpful aswell that moderators should introduce a paid membership with some extra tools for tht member and there should be some categories regarding powers of tht member for example.. tht member can delete or edit post or he/she can kick out that member for some period of time or he/she can have some unique avatars with medalions etc.. believe me with paid member ship this site will be more secure and beneficial for moderators and for general readers ...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)