Siasat.pk Forums
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Expert barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    20,821
    Age
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12


    sponsored links


    Last edited by Neelam; 11-May-2012 at 09:31 PM.


  2. #2
    Moderator Naeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,402
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    wo iss liye k currency ki qeemat buht down hay..te naal rate changa lab rhya wa... hor koi waja nahi ..zardari ki muhabbat men nahi bhaijay paisay


  3. #3
    Intermediate Ahssan Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Multan, Pakistan
    Posts
    747
    Age
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Families are requesting their beloved ones to send money coz conditions are not good here!
    Jab tak foreign currency na ho, yahan Pakistan ki (Legal) kamai se tou kisi ka guzara nai hota...


  4. #4
    Expert Bangash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahssan Khan View Post
    Families are requesting their beloved ones to send money coz conditions are not good here!
    Jab tak foreign currency na ho, yahan Pakistan ki (Legal) kamai se tou kisi ka guzara nai hota...
    جب الیگل کی عادت پڑ جائے تو لیگل سے خاک گزارہ ہوگا



  5. Likes HHH... liked this post

  6. #5
    Intermediate spain say's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Seville, Spain, Spain
    Posts
    450
    Age
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    jitni pakistan menghai hai aysay hi hona tha,
    jis ghar ka kharcha 50,000 tha abb 75'000 ho gay hai paysay to majbori send karna hi parain gay. La nat ho in ha ram khoor menghai karnay aur ghreeb kay monh say nawala cheen nay waloon pe.

  7. Likes barca, Naeem, msaeed89, InsafianPTI liked this post

  8. #6
    Expert barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    20,821
    Age
    18
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Quote Originally Posted by Malik495 View Post
    wo iss liye k currency ki qeemat buht down hay..te naal rate changa lab rhya wa... hor koi waja nahi ..zardari ki muhabbat men nahi bhaijay paisay
    لوگ اس لیے پیسے نہیں بیج رہے کے ریٹ اچھا مل رہا بل کے مجبوری ہے
    پچھلے تنگ ہی اتنا کرتے ہیں بیجنے پڑھتے ہیں


  9. #7
    Advanced nauman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Quote Originally Posted by barca View Post
    لوگ اس لیے پیسے نہیں بیج رہے کے ریٹ اچھا مل رہا بل کے مجبوری ہے
    پچھلے تنگ ہی اتنا کرتے ہیں بیجنے پڑھتے ہیں
    yar to bara tang lagta ha.vaisay jatanay be paisay hon pakistan ma puchalon ko kum hi lagtay han

  10. Likes barca, forzeb liked this post

  11. #8
    Intermediate Ahssan Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Multan, Pakistan
    Posts
    747
    Age
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangash View Post
    جب الیگل کی عادت پڑ جائے تو لیگل سے خاک گزارہ ہوگا


    ill-Eagle means Beemar uqaab? :p

  12. Likes Bangash, barca, AsifAmeer liked this post

  13. #9
    Intermediate Ahssan Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Multan, Pakistan
    Posts
    747
    Age
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Quote Originally Posted by spain say View Post
    jitni pakistan menghai hai aysay hi hona tha,
    jis ghar ka kharcha 50,000 tha abb 75'000 ho gay hai paysay to majbori send karna hi parain gay. La nat ho in ha ram khoor menghai karnay aur ghreeb kay monh say nawala cheen nay waloon pe.
    Correction: 50,000 tha abb 1,75'000


  14. #10
    Expert Bangash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahssan Khan View Post
    [HI]ill-Eagle[/HI] means Beemar uqaab? :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahssan Khan View Post
    Families are requesting their beloved ones to send money coz conditions are not good here!
    Jab tak foreign currency na ho, yahan Pakistan ki ([HI]Legal[/HI]) kamai se tou kisi ka guzara nai hota...
    LEGAL=adjective
    legally
    legal
    legally
    legally
    legal
    lawfully
    judicial
    permitted
    legal
    valid
    lawfully
    legal
    judicial

  15. Likes Naeem liked this post

  16. #11
    Professional
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    3,833
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    i think is mein se bohat ziyada loog black money ko white kartay hain,uae mein main ne dekha hay,aik bara sa hotel banaa letay hain ya shop,aur us ka rent 50000 se le karo 100000 tak hota hay,aur wo hotel aur shop par costumer kam hi aatay hain,Q k unhoon ne samaan hi thora rakha hota hay,aab aap batao itna rent wo akhan se detay hain?,un k neechay lamdcrusie humaisha rehtri hay,aur har maheenay pakistan ya kisi aur country mein b zaroor jatya hain,


  17. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malton
    Posts
    194
    Age
    43
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: سمندر پار پاکستانی

    Pehlay 20000 pkr mian guzaara ho jata tha, abb 80 hazaar say lay ker aik lakh bee behj doo, tab be guzaraa nahee hota. Her cheez ko tu aag lagi hoie hay, Hukamraanoun kay gharoun kay elawaaa!

  18. Likes barca, Fahad Khan 2 liked this post

  19. #13
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad/Europe
    Posts
    280
    Age
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    One of the businesses I run is a Money transfer business in Europe with agencies in Pakistan and let me tell you the big money transfers are made to whiten black money and that is 70% of the 10 billion or so remittance. The genuine overseas Pakistanis still only send small amounts of 150 to 250 euros per month....whereas the the people who whitten black money send in amounts ranging from 50,000 to 200,000 euros and that is the reason behind the increase in remittance. Some overzealous donkeys on the site with limited mental capabilities think the increase in remittances has to do with these people's love and support to Pakistan.

  20. Likes smna_nabeel liked this post

  21. #14
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    Quote Originally Posted by islamabadi6 View Post
    One of the businesses I run is a Money transfer business in Europe with agencies in Pakistan and let me tell you the big money transfers are made to whiten black money and that is 70% of the 10 billion or so remittance. The genuine overseas Pakistanis still only send small amounts of 150 to 250 euros per month....whereas the the people who whitten black money send in amounts ranging from 50,000 to 200,000 euros and that is the reason behind the increase in remittance. Some overzealous donkeys on the site with limited mental capabilities think the increase in remittances has to do with these people's love and support to Pakistan.
    Do you consider this is right or Halal, If you are helping turn STOLEN Pakistani money white AND earning money yourself out of it ? SHAME ON YOU AND THOSE YOU DO IT FOR. You should report them to the Pak Authorities

    And what about YOUR legal obligation in Europe to check the source of this money, are you dealing in Cash ?

    Do you know ANY transaction bigger than 5000 YOU are obliged to check the source of the money and ask your customers to fill in a form. So how do YOU then bank this black money, you just walk into your local branch with a million euros cash ?

    So excuse me if I doubt what you are saying that you are a big time money changer, who is dealing in millions and billions of euros and rupees.

    If you really are a Money Changer, I suggest you look at legislation regarding Money Laundering, and Prevention of terrorism, where ANY bank manager is obliged to ask you about any sum more than 5000


    PS Overseas Pakistani's are sending a lot more now than even few years ago, there is little choice, and it is done willingly and gladly. It will continue too for as long as necessary. Anyone with Pakistan in their heart and ties to family there, sends as much as they can

    I expect things will get worse not better, and in truth, if it was not for this Money, what would be state of Pakistan and Pakistanis
    Last edited by UKPakistani; 12-May-2012 at 04:07 AM.

  22. Likes smna_nabeel, barca, AsifAmeer liked this post

  23. #15
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad/Europe
    Posts
    280
    Age
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    Do you consider this is right or Halal, If you are helping turn STOLEN Pakistani money white AND earning money yourself out of it ? SHAME ON YOU AND THOSE YOU DO IT FOR. You should report them to the Pak Authorities

    And what about YOUR legal obligation in Europe to check the source of this money, are you dealing in Cash ?

    Do you know ANY transaction bigger than 5000 YOU are obliged to check the source of the money and ask your customers to fill in a form. So how do YOU then bank this black money, you just walk into your local branch with a million euros cash ?

    So excuse me if I doubt what you are saying that you are a big time money changer, who is dealing in millions and billions of euros and rupees.

    If you really are a Money Changer, I suggest you look at legislation regarding Money Laundering, and Prevention of terrorism, where ANY bank manager is obliged to ask you about any sum more than 5000


    PS Overseas Pakistani's are sending a lot more now than even few years ago, there is little choice, and it is done willingly and gladly. It will continue too for as long as necessary. Anyone with Pakistan in their heart and ties to family there, sends as much as they can

    I expect things will get worse not better, and in truth, if it was not for this Money, what would be state of Pakistan and Pakistanis
    I have a licence to operate this and anyone sending over 5000 euro per month has to provide a source of funds....We dont do investigations that is not part of the job to investigate....we report any transactions over 5000 and it is the government agencies job to investigate....and i send money worldwide not jsut Pakistan and I have not noticed any change in past 2 years in the amount of money sent by Pakistanis...


  24. #16
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    Quote Originally Posted by islamabadi6 View Post
    One of the businesses I run is a Money transfer business in Europe with agencies in Pakistan and let me tell you the big money transfers are made to whiten black money and that is 70% of the 10 billion or so remittance. The genuine overseas Pakistanis still only send small amounts of 150 to 250 euros per month....whereas the the people who whitten black money send in amounts ranging from 50,000 to 200,000 euros and that is the reason behind the increase in remittance. Some overzealous donkeys on the site with limited mental capabilities think the increase in remittances has to do with these people's love and support to Pakistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by islamabadi6 View Post
    I have a licence to operate this and anyone sending over 5000 euro per month has to provide a source of funds....We dont do investigations that is not part of the job to investigate....we report any transactions over 5000 and it is the government agencies job to investigate....and i send money worldwide not jsut Pakistan and I have not noticed any change in past 2 years in the amount of money sent by Pakistanis...
    I think you first time you said increase now you say you have not noticed and increase ?

    Thanks anyway
    Last edited by UKPakistani; 13-May-2012 at 05:35 AM.

  25. Likes AsifAmeer liked this post

  26. #17
    Professional AsifAmeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,792
    Age
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    I was looking at a few figures on Remittance and survey found that the remittance are coming to 12% ~ 15% of the population.

    Another thing, just looking at the Balance Sheet of the State Bank, it is the remittance that is keeping Pakistan afloat. Let me share some shocking figures

    33% of Pakistan's foreign reserves comes from remittance. The rest of 66% comes from exports.
    "City-States trade Commerce. Nation-States trade Wars" - Seneca


  27. #18
    Professional AsifAmeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,792
    Age
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    Your story doesnt add up.

    If the money that is sent is "black money", it still has to go thru Banking, pass Internation (SWIFT) and then Pakistan's payment gateway (i.e. SBP)

    If 50k~200k is being sent, it cant be sent via banks if its black money.

    I know friends who send money to Pakistan to their families. They average to about $1000 month. They have increased the allowance because of inflation in Pakistan, even when incomes are depressed in US.

    Quote Originally Posted by islamabadi6 View Post
    One of the businesses I run is a Money transfer business in Europe with agencies in Pakistan and let me tell you the big money transfers are made to whiten black money and that is 70% of the 10 billion or so remittance. The genuine overseas Pakistanis still only send small amounts of 150 to 250 euros per month....whereas the the people who whitten black money send in amounts ranging from 50,000 to 200,000 euros and that is the reason behind the increase in remittance. Some overzealous donkeys on the site with limited mental capabilities think the increase in remittances has to do with these people's love and support to Pakistan.
    @UKPakistani
    Last edited by AsifAmeer; 13-May-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    "City-States trade Commerce. Nation-States trade Wars" - Seneca

  28. Likes UKPakistani liked this post

  29. #19
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Overseas Pakistanis remitted a record amount of $10.876 billion during the July-April period of 2011-12

    Dear Fellows! I am 50 plus....left my country when I was 18 years old, I use to sell news papers door to door early morning brfore go to my college, was fighting with hunger and poority helping my father since then still doing the same practice but poority never go away..............if don't send money they are unable to maintain their living............we can not eat or sleep well untill our dependent don't recevive their daily needs..............I see here ppls looted our country and brought all the looted money here and living like a king and have no shame to admit how they took money......and did all the frauds................khuda gharat kaere in hukmaraaooun koo.

  30. Thanks AsifAmeer thanked for this post

Similar Threads

  1. Pak July exports jump to record $ 2.2 billion
    By wadaich in forum Siasi Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14-Aug-2011, 02:59 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-Aug-2011, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-Jun-2011, 12:41 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-May-2011, 09:36 AM
  5. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 13-Jun-2010, 08:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •