Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Professional Bombaybuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lhr Pakistan
    Posts
    3,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    ISLAMBAD: At least 57 Pakistanis, deported from Greece, ran off from Benazir Bhutto International Airport after thrashing Federal Investigative Agency (FIA) officials, Express News reported on Thursday. Some of them were later reported to have been arrested.
    According to sources, around 57 Pakistanis were deported from Greece as a result of illegal immigration. They were sent back to Pakistan through Gulf airlines.
    Immigration officials cleared the flight after it landed at the airport and handed over the illegal immigrants to the FIA Passport cell for investigation.
    The immigrants started thrashing the FIA officials, and ran away from the airport lounge.
    FIA claimed that most of them have been arrested.
    Greece and Turkey deport hundreds of Pakistani illegal immigrants annually. Many Pakistani young men seeking jobs in Greece and other European countries pay a large sum of money to agents.

    Bannu Jail break was not enough ... So this is how safe our airports are ...

    sponsored links



  2. Thanks frenes, barca, behzadji thanked for this post

  3. #2
    Advanced brilTek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,628
    Age
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...



    I'm happy that FIA got thrashed ---- haraam khoree hain ---- rishwat maang rahey hoon gay choreny key liyee



    ---
    brilTek

  4. Thanks behzadji thanked for this post

  5. #3
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    387
    Age
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Pakistan is failed state. If you have power or Money, you can deny every rule and value in pakistan.
    MY message for my people is '' ab b na uthoo ghy tu mar jahoo ghy''
    Just standup against corrupt elite or wait for your turn to suffer (die)


  6. #4
    Expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Ab bichary wahan sey lut luta kr wapis aey ar agy FIA neyy dher liya. shurk hai k wo bhaag gey.


  7. #5
    Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,357
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Acha huwa bhaag gaiy, warna FIA reshwat kay liay enko ulta latka dayti..Khuwar Europe jakar bhee khuwar hee hoga.Allah hamaray mulk par reham farmaiy.

  8. Likes behzadji, itsnotme90, saeed khan liked this post

  9. #6
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    They may have broken Greece Law and Turkey Law, but can they be stopped from returning to Pak, and which Pak law have they broken. ?

    Secondly the state of the Greek Economy ? You are more likely to starve in Greece at the moment, because NO ONE will help

  10. Likes behzadji, itsnotme90, saeed khan liked this post

  11. #7
    Professional tz00007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,109
    Age
    500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    usually the deported ppl are not arrested..if no criminal charges are reported..

    bichaaro k pese zaaya ho chukey hote hein.. oper se arrest kar k kya krna.. bara chor tu sadar bana betha hay... deport honey waalo ko gher jaaney he dia jaye tu acha hay..


  12. #8
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad/Europe
    Posts
    280
    Age
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UETAIN View Post
    Pakistan is failed state. If you have power or Money, you can deny every rule and value in pakistan.
    MY message for my people is '' ab b na uthoo ghy tu mar jahoo ghy''
    Just standup against corrupt elite or wait for your turn to suffer (die)
    And you are a failed creature.....


  13. #9
    Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,126
    Age
    101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UETAIN View Post
    Pakistan is failed state. If you have power or Money, you can deny every rule and value in pakistan.
    MY message for my people is '' ab b na uthoo ghy tu mar jahoo ghy''
    Just standup against corrupt elite or wait for your turn to suffer (die)
    pakistan failed state nahi yeh govt, fail hai jahal aur corrupt hakoomat fail hai yeh jahil noora opposition fail hai yeh buzdil aur naa ahal generals fail hain PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD ,musharaf ,yahya,niazi aur mojooda darpoke generals ke illawa tammam fouj zinda baad

  14. Thanks saeed khan thanked for this post

  15. #10
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    387
    Age
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    State nam hota machinary ka mulk chalay wali and you mention all of them failed......
    Quote Originally Posted by ranaji View Post
    pakistan failed state nahi yeh govt, fail hai jahal aur corrupt hakoomat fail hai yeh jahil noora opposition fail hai yeh buzdil aur naa ahal generals fail hain PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD ,musharaf ,yahya,niazi aur mojooda darpoke generals ke illawa tammam fouj zinda baad


  16. #11
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    387
    Age
    34
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    marnay ka intizar karo ( you are part of that benefisiary club), Pakistan is failed state, except it.
    Quote Originally Posted by islamabadi6 View Post
    And you are a failed creature.....


  17. #12
    Professional
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    They may have broken Greece Law and Turkey Law, but can they be stopped from returning to Pak, and which Pak law have they broken. ?

    Secondly the state of the Greek Economy ? You are more likely to starve in Greece at the moment, because NO ONE will help
    if you travel outside country illegally or on the other hand break immigration law abroad bearing Pakistani Passport, it is offence, however, it is civil penalty and offenders usually get some fine by the magistrates, unless you are involved in human trafficking. but in reality what happens in Pakistan when deportees arrive is that FIA trys to get as much bribe as you can afford but if they feel that you are penniless they will give not bother to feed you in their detention center.


  18. #13
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by zrajput View Post
    if you travel outside country illegally or on the other hand break immigration law abroad bearing Pakistani Passport, it is offence, however, it is civil penalty and offenders usually get some fine by the magistrates, unless you are involved in human trafficking. but in reality what happens in Pakistan when deportees arrive is that FIA trys to get as much bribe as you can afford but if they feel that you are penniless they will give not bother to feed you in their detention center.
    That is the part that is wrong my friend, whatever laws you have broken elsewhere your own country owes you the maximum protection. If you are deported it means you have served whatever sentence you were Given, and I still say if you have done nothing wrong under Pak law, then you have nothing to answer, and should be permitted into your own Country

    I am sure the experience they have suffered would be enough


  19. #14
    Professional
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    That is the part that is wrong my friend, whatever laws you have broken elsewhere your own country owes you the maximum protection. If you are deported it means you have served whatever sentence you were Given, and I still say if you have done nothing wrong under Pak law, then you have nothing to answer, and should be permitted into your own Country

    I am sure the experience they have suffered would be enough
    According to the law Pakistani immigration authorities should make sure that their citizen do not travel outside illegally, their fines and detention upon arrival is to deter human trafficking and illegal migration. just think from another point if view that if they won't be questioned or fined upon arrival, how would immigration authorities find out about the activities of agents who make them scapegoat? furthermore, it will discourage further attempts. but depending on your financial situation fine can be waved but still you have to be marked in the immigration offenders register. however, in reality it never happens FIA does just Muk Muka straightaway


  20. #15
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by zrajput View Post
    According to the law Pakistani immigration authorities should make sure that their citizen do not travel outside illegally, their fines and detention upon arrival is to deter human trafficking and illegal migration. just think from another point if view that if they won't be questioned or fined upon arrival, how would immigration authorities find out about the activities of agents who make them scapegoat? furthermore, it will discourage further attempts. but depending on your financial situation fine can be waved but still you have to be marked in the immigration offenders register. however, in reality it never happens FIA does just Muk Muka straightaway
    Whatever questioning and interviews are necessary, by all means, but the manner in which they are treated, is as criminals, Anyway i have seen how other countries treat deportees, and Pakistan Authorities have a lot to learn


  21. #16
    Professional
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    Whatever questioning and interviews are necessary, by all means, but the manner in which they are treated, is as criminals, Anyway i have seen how other countries treat deportees, and Pakistan Authorities have a lot to learn
    yes, but if you are comparing deportees from other countries then off course there is difference, even criminals are treated with respect in european prisons, but do you know in Malaysia immigration offenders go to jail and spent there minimum 30 days before deportation.


  22. #17
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by zrajput View Post
    yes, but if you are comparing deportees from other countries then off course there is difference, even criminals are treated with respect in european prisons, but do you know in Malaysia immigration offenders go to jail and spent there minimum 30 days before deportation.
    Does not make me feel better. I know how and what people sacrifice to find a life abroad, to lose all that and then as you say to be treated as a criminal on top.

    Let us just say I am a fool but I want to judge Pakistan by the highest standards, not the lowest,
    we are after all God's own created Country for Muslims, carved out of Hindu India,
    opposed by the World, I expect (want hope) us as a nation to be better than most and as good as any.


  23. #18
    Professional
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    Does not make me feel better. I know how and what people sacrifice to find a life abroad, to lose all that and then as you say to be treated as a criminal on top.

    Let us just say I am a fool but I want to judge Pakistan by the highest standards, not the lowest,
    we are after all God's own created Country for Muslims, carved out of Hindu India,
    opposed by the World, I expect (want hope) us as a nation to be better than most and as good as any.
    wishing better for Pakistan is not a stupidity at all, but if we look at ground facts, it may remain desirable ideal than achievable reality.

  24. Thanks Blue_Waves thanked for this post

  25. #19
    Expert UKPakistani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,824
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by zrajput View Post
    wishing better for Pakistan is not a stupidity at all, but if we look at ground facts, it may remain desirable ideal than achievable reality.
    “We choose to do … these things,
    not because they are easy but
    because they are hard.”
    John F. Kennedy, 1962

  26. Likes BoneBasher liked this post

  27. #20
    Professional
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,867
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Illegal immigrants: 57 deported Pakistanis escape from Islamabad airport...

    Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    “We choose to do … these things,
    not because they are easy but
    because they are hard.”
    John F. Kennedy, 1962

    ''I would select a lazy person for tough task, because he will always find easy way to do it'' Billa gates

  28. Likes UKPakistani liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-May-2012, 11:18 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-Oct-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. Mexican authorities find 513 illegal immigrants Including INDIANS national
    By faqira786 in forum India/International Siasat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-May-2011, 03:04 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-Oct-2010, 01:17 PM
  5. Good News For Illegal Immigrants in UK
    By Psycho in forum Non-Siasi
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2010, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •