Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Taliban beheads 13 Pakistani soldiers

Taliban beheads 13 Pakistani soldiers

Associated Press | Updated: May 08, 2012 16:26 IST

Islamabad: Taliban fighters have killed 14 Pakistani soldiers in a key militant sanctuary along the Afghan border, beheading all but one of them and hanging two of the heads from wooden poles in the center of town, officials say.

The killings in Miran Shah, the main town in the North Waziristan tribal area, highlight the dilemma facing the military in dealing with an area used by both the country's fiercest enemy, the Pakistani Taliban, and Afghan and Pakistani militants believed to be close to the government who are battling US-led forces in neighbouring Afghanistan.

The US has repeatedly demanded that Pakistan launch an offensive in North Waziristan, especially against the so-called Haqqani network. Pakistan has promised to do so in the future, but claims its forces are stretched too thin right now fighting the Pakistani Taliban in other parts of the tribal region.

"Something has to be done, and it's in the offing," Lt Gen Khalid Rabbani, the army's top commander in the northwest, told The Associated Press on Monday. "North Waziristan is the only place left" that hasn't been the target of an operation, he said.

Many analysts believe Pakistan is reluctant to target militants in North Waziristan with whom it has strong historical ties and could be useful allies in Afghanistan after foreign forces withdraw. But those militants are also allies with the Pakistani Taliban, complicating matters even further.

On Sunday, the Taliban ambushed a security checkpoint in Miran Shah, killing nine Pakistani soldiers, the army said. Militants had been firing on the checkpoint for the past few days before they ambushed it, the army said.

When authorities finally retrieved the bodies of the dead soldiers, they found they had been beheaded, said intelligence officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media.

The army retaliated on Sunday with helicopter gunships that pounded suspected militant hideouts and also hit three houses and a mosque in the town, said intelligence officials. Three civilians were killed and 20 were wounded in the helicopter attacks, they said. It's unclear how many militants were killed.

The military also raided a house in Miran Shah on Sunday night, killing a militant commander and several of his colleagues, said intelligence officials. But the remaining militants escaped with five soldiers captured during the raid.

They beheaded four of them and hung two of their heads from poles in Miran Shah on Monday. The bodies of the others were dumped in Miran Shah bazaar, the officials said.

"This will not shy us off establishing the writ of the government in all the areas, including North Waziristan," said Lt Gen Rabbani, who commands 150,000 troops in the northwest along the Afghan border.

The army unleashed its helicopter gunships again Monday, attacking a weapons market in Miran Shah where the militants who attacked the security checkpoint were believed to be hiding, said intelligence officials. The attack killed some 30 militants and destroyed dozens of shops that sold assault rifles, ammunition and rocket propelled grenades, the officials said.
    Since the fighting started Sunday, 20 Pakistani troops have been injured, said the officials.

The attack on the weapons market occurred after the army had declared a curfew, so there did not appear to be any civilian casualties within the bazaar, said Haji Zafran, one of the shop owners. But a dozen people were wounded when a mosque near the market was hit, he said.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/ta...oldiers-207640

sponsored links

Last edited by AbdulRehman; 09-May-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Please always provide the source link of the news

2. Thanks moazzamniaz, warraich001 thanked for this post
    Likes IndiaGuy, jahanzaibi liked this post
    Dislikes Bangash disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Taliban beheads 13 Pakistani soldiers

and why the hell on earth are you posting this thread... does that gives you some kind of happiness or relief ????

4. Likes Bangash liked this post
    Dislikes IndiaGuy, jahanzaibi, warraich001 disliked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

AFPI has reported that these men were not circumscribed and were essentially of indian origin.

These days, thousands of indian military trained men are operating alongside the Pakistani western border which are supported by USA. Both Taliban and Pakistani soldiers are fighting these Indian sponsored actors.

6. Thanks zeshaan, RuleBre@ker, coolhaider thanked for this post
    Likes Khallas, Bangash, Mr.Restless liked this post
    Dislikes IndiaGuy, jahanzaibi disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lawangeen View Post
    and why the hell on earth are you posting this thread... does that gives you some kind of happiness or relief ????
    Because he is proud of the Indian Army activities and achievements.
    This is what Indian Army doing under different camouflage.

8. Dislikes IndiaGuy disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

and why the hell you stupid idiot people still blame Pakistani Army that they support terrorist! go and sort out your country's problems you hypocrites nation..........

10. Likes IndiaGuy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yeeh chankaany indians iss kisam ka baykar propaganda kar k yeh sabit karna chah raha hain k yeh log bohat achay hain...

ek simple sa sawal hay duniya ko zeada khatra Talibaan say haay... ya us desh say haay jahan per 10 main say 4 auraton ko aids haai..

Mujhay to sharm atti hay jab har jagah jagah parhta hon k humare paroosi desh main duniya ka sab say bara prostitution house hay - shaab re shaab

Loogon nay duniya ko medicans de, medical equipment dye, R&D k zaraye dya... Per indians nay kia deya.. Kama Sootra...
    ...Kataano DESH - Duniya jitna aids ko control karnay ki koshis kar rahay hain yeh Kataano desh us ko utna hi phaila rahay hain---checheche...
    Last edited by Khallas; 09-May-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Talibaan,raw,mosad,cia, they are all one only diffrence is that these kharji talibaan want to captured pakistan and start there terorist activites all over the world but inshaAllah we will finish them sooner then later only we need a unity and stop those institution who bring terorist.

13. Likes Sean jee, Bangash liked this post
    Dislikes jahanzaibi disliked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QaiserMirza View Post
    Because he is proud of the Indian Army activities and achievements.
    This is what Indian Army doing under different camouflage.
    Mr. Mirza this is a horrible act. I don't know if you heard a telephone conversation between a Pakistani solder and a Talaban scholar. The scholar took the position that since the Pakistani army is engaged in suporting the forces on unbelievers against another Muslim country therefore the Talabans are justified in killing Pakistani solders, because by supporting and engaging in war against Muslims Pakistani solders are apostates and can be killed. Please explain why the Talaban scholar is wrong or better yet listen to the conversation between the two. It was posted here so you should not have any difficulty finding it.
    Last edited by Unicorn; 09-May-2012 at 07:15 AM.

15. Likes ALMAHDI, jahanzaibi liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ALMAHDI View Post
    Talibaan,raw,mosad,cia, they are all one only diffrence is that these kharji talibaan want to captured pakistan and start there terorist activites all over the world but inshaAllah we will finish them sooner then later only we need a unity and stop those institution who bring terorist.
    Yar, tum, Qadiyani hazrat ........ ki tu Taliban nay aici bajani hai ....... kay maza aa jae ga .....

17. Likes Khallas liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shah Zad View Post
    Yar, tum, Qadiyani hazrat ........ ki tu Taliban nay aici bajani hai ....... kay maza aa jae ga .....
    tum jahile mutlik ho main talibani aur qadiani kam azkam naheen hoon tumarey paas koi aqal nahenn hai jaisa sunaa tha tum loogoon kay barem main waisa hii paya, and in last wat is ur problem to interfer in our pakistani politics ur afghani so stay in the cave ok.

19. Likes Sean jee liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

tum jahile mutlik ho main talibani aur qadiani kam azkam naheen hoon tumarey paas koi aqal nahenn hai jaisa sunaa tha tum loogoon kay barem main waisa hii paya, and in last wat is ur problem to interfer in our pakistani politics ur afghani so stay in the cave ok.
    Aj kal kafi badkar log ..... muslim ban kar ... muslmano ko behka rahe hain ....... aksar ya tu yahoodi hotay hain .... ya qadiyani ........ "tum zaroor Qadiyani hi ho" ........

Tum jitni koshish kar lo ..... Mr. Qadiyani ...... tum mukhtalif mulkoon kay muslims main tafarqa nahi dal saktay .......... Afhanistan kay muslims ko taqleef hot hai tu Pakistan ka muslim baychain hota hai .... and vice versa .... hum sub aik hain .....

Bus hum logon ko tum jaicay nafrat phelanay walay ganday logon say ...... aur corrupt siasat dano say chutkara hi tu hasil karna hai ..... You Mr. Qadiyani .......

21. Dislikes Sean jee disliked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Aj kal kafi badkar log ..... muslim ban kar ... muslmano ko behka rahe hain ....... aksar ya tu yahoodi hotay hain .... ya qadiyani ........ "tum zaroor Qadiyani hi ho" ........

Tum jitni koshish kar lo ..... Mr. Qadiyani ...... tum mukhtalif mulkoon kay muslims main tafarqa nahi dal saktay .......... Afhanistan kay muslims ko taqleef hot hai tu Pakistan ka muslim baychain hota hai .... and vice versa .... hum sub aik hain .....

Bus hum logon ko tum jaicay nafrat phelanay walay ganday logon say ...... aur corrupt siasat dano say chutkara hi tu hasil karna hai ..... You Mr. Qadiyani .......
    bewakoof is forum per mughey har banda jaantha hai apney kisi paroosi sai poocho waisey qadiani kii aur tumari namaz main koi faraq naheen zara check kerlena aur koi naah miley too google karkay apni namaz ko bhi dekh lena humarey nazdeek qadianion rushdi aur tumarey loogoon main koi faraq naheen rushdi kny jin kitaboon kay hawaley diey hain woh tumari hii hain, and in last hamarey mulk pakistan koo choor doo aur wapas jaoo wahan per ghaaroon main kion kay yeh hamara mulk hai tumara kia kaam hai hamarey masaley main parney aa aur aakhir main laanath hoo qadianion per aur un per bhi jin sai yeh firqa nikla hai.
    Last edited by ALMAHDI; 09-May-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

bewakoof is forum per mughey har banda jaantha hai apney kisi paroosi sai poocho waisey qadiani kii aur tumari namaz main koi faraq naheen zara check kerlena aur koi naah miley too google karkay apni namaz ko bhi dekh lena humarey nazdeek qadianion rushdi aur tumarey loogoon main koi faraq naheen rushdi kny jin kitaboon kay hawaley diey hain woh tumari hii hain, and in last hamarey mulk pakistan koo choor doo aur wapas jaoo wahan per ghaaroon main kion kay yeh hamara mulk hai tumara kia kaam hai hamarey masaley main parney aa aur aakhir main laanath hoo qadianion per aur un per bhi jin sai yeh firqa nikla hai.
    Canada nay kafi Qadiyaniyon ko visas dea hain .......... you Qadiyani ....... i now understand you

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Canada nay kafi Qadiyaniyon ko visas dea hain .......... you Qadiyani ....... i now understand you
    my last reply tum bilkul jahil hooo itni baath karney per bhi naheen samghey hafiz sherazi khoob kaha thaa but i dont want to repeated here u might now dont expect any more reply from me cus i dont talk with jahil ppl and specialy guy like you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Mr. Mirza this is a horrible act. I don't know if you heard a telephone conversation between a Pakistani solder and a Talaban scholar. The scholar took the position that since the Pakistani army is engaged in suporting the forces on unbelievers against another Muslim country therefore the Talabans are justified in killing Pakistani solders, because by supporting and engaging in war against Muslims Pakistani solders are apostates and can be killed. Please explain why the Talaban scholar is wrong or better yet listen to the conversation between the two. It was posted here so you should not have any difficulty finding it.
    Will you still love your brother who betrayed you and helping you enemies against you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atensari View Post
    Will you still love your brother who betrayed you and helping you enemies against you?
    I would treat my brother exactly as I would treat my enemy but that does not explains what I have asked.

Post Thanks / Like

I would treat my brother exactly as I would treat my enemy but that does not explains what I have asked.
    Taliban are treating their brothers exactly as they are treating their enemies.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atensari View Post
    Taliban are treating their brothers exactly as they are treating their enemies.
    You and I fully agree but I don't think Mr. Mirza and some others understand.

Post Thanks / Like

خدا کے دین کیلیے, یہ 'سرفروش' چل پڑے
    یہ 'دشمنوں' کی گردنیں اڑانے آج چل پڑے
    کسی میں اتنا دم کہاں کہ انکے آگے ڈٹ سکے
    سبیلنا سبیلنا، الجہاد والجہاد

Post Thanks / Like

You and I fully agree but I don't think Mr. Mirza and some others understand.
    My addressee is you not Mirza.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast