Mere bhai. You just proved my point. I feel Pakistani abroad care more for Pakistan than those living in Pakistan. You responding, made the point made too.
These arent my ideas. Not even a single one of this idea is mine. I got these ideas from
· Senator Ron Paul from Texas
· Peter Schiff, Hedge Funds Manager and CEO of EURO Pacific Capital.
· Bill Still, Nominate for the US Presidency office for the Libertarian Party
· Milton Freidman - Nobel winning Economist
· Frederick Von Hayek - Nobel Economist and
· Ludwig Von Mises - Nobel Economist
You read their material and you can almost point out their ideas in my article. You read their work and you can tell where the US economy went wrong. So No, I wont take credit any of these great ideas. What I did was translated their ideas in Pakistan's Economic conditions. And thats not too hard. Anyone can do that.
I purposely set an insulting attitude on the thread. I want to apologize to Pakistanis who are offended lekin it was necessary to bring core issues into their attention. 1 mind enlightended, is 1 mind freed!