Siasat.pk Forums
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,539
    Post Thanks / Like

    how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.



    appeal by patriotic pakistanis to PML(N) etc, how to counter mqm ,ppp,s attack against punjab....

    it is pity that shareefs etc have small brain but we cant appeal to PTI as pti also wants to break only punjab into small provinces like ppp ,mqm.

    to sahreefs and like minded we pakistanis appeal that whenever ppp and mqm start their chorus to break punjab than pml n should bring a resolution in national assembly to break karachi into three districts or three small provinces in such a way that pathans who are 35 percent of karachi also get majority in one part and so they can safeguard their lives from mqm brutality who has been target killing them since long.carve and cut karachi in such a way that one third gets terrorist mqm majority,other one third gets majority of pathans and other one third gets majority of ppp voters and sindhis.

    this is the number one probelm of pakistan at present .that is the daily killings in karachi .so we should forget everything else for now and divide karachi in three parts as soon as possible so that our important port city is safe and we do not get blackmailed by terrorist mqm that threatens now to shut down this port city.you can always use pathan and sindhi part of karachi to transport goods!

    so shareef brothers please use brain for once which you lack.and start an organised campaign for karachis division in 3 parts .pathans and sindhis will readily join you.

    thanks

    from
    patriotic people of pakistan.




    note.....those idiots who say that punjab division is necessary why not they include one third of seraiki speaking sindhi area in proposed seraikistan?why should only punjab should be broken when other provinces governance is much much worse than punjab at present!why not break sindh in 5 parts first?one rural sindh ,other tharparkar province ,other seraiki sindh province and other karachi and hyderabad province?than break karachi into three provinces each as mentioned above.why only punjab is for break up when its governance is best at present compared to sindh or kpk etc?and it is the most peaceful province at present.is this ppp, mqm campaign not a hatred against a province which has sacrificed the most and always said welcome to whoever wanted to settle here?
    why break the same tree on which you are sitting.
    we all know that this present call to break up punjab is just to prolong ppp and mqm,s corrupt rule in pakistan in which only people of punjab are hurdle against them.
    what army is doing now?is pakistanis salaamati not at stake now.why army does not take some action against these fitna creators who want to fulfill american agenda to break pakistan by 2016?


    Last edited by AbdulRehman; 03-May-2012 at 05:50 PM.

  2. Thanks Joker thanked for this post
    Likes basent, sdmuashr liked this post

  3. #2
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,262
    Age
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    Quote Originally Posted by drkjke View Post
    appeal by patriotic pakistanis to PML(N) etc, how to counter mqm ,ppp,s attack against punjab....

    it is pity that shareefs etc have small brain but we cant appeal to PTI as pti also wants to break only punjab into small provinces like ppp ,mqm.

    to sahreefs and like minded we pakistanis appeal that whenever ppp and mqm start their chorus to break punjab than pml n should bring a resolution in national assembly to break karachi into three districts or three small provinces in such a way that pathans who are 35 percent of karachi also get majority in one part and so they can safeguard their lives from mqm brutality who has been target killing them since long.carve and cut karachi in such a way that one third gets terrorist mqm majority,other one third gets majority of pathans and other one third gets majority of ppp voters and sindhis.

    this is the number one probelm of pakistan at present .that is the daily killings in karachi .so we should forget everything else for now and divide karachi in three parts as soon as possible so that our important port city is safe and we do not get blackmailed by terrorist mqm that threatens now to shut down this port city.you can always use pathan and sindhi part of karachi to transport goods!

    so shareef brothers please use brain for once which you lack.and start an organised campaign for karachis division in 3 parts .pathans and sindhis will readily join you.

    thanks

    from
    patriotic people of pakistan.




    note.....those idiots who say that punjab division is necessary why not they include one third of seraiki speaking sindhi area in proposed seraikistan?why should only punjab should be broken when other provinces governance is much much worse than punjab at present!why not break sindh in 5 parts first?one rural sindh ,other tharparkar province ,other seraiki sindh province and other karachi and hyderabad province?than break karachi into three provinces each as mentioned above.why only punjab is for break up when its governance is best at present compared to sindh or kpk etc?and it is the most peaceful province at present.is this ppp, mqm campaign not a hatred against a province which has sacrificed the most and always said welcome to whoever wanted to settle here?
    why break the same tree on which you are sitting.
    we all know that this present call to break up punjab is just to prolong ppp and mqm,s corrupt rule in pakistan in which only people of punjab are hurdle against them.
    what army is doing now?is pakistanis salaamati not at stake now.why army does not take some action against these fitna creators who want to fulfill american agenda to break pakistan by 2016?
    PTI has never called for making provinces in Punjab only..PTI has stressed upon that smaller administrative units can be made througout Pakistan..U have successful examples in India where small admin units served so well..Look bro agar Punjab aur Sindh kar kay socho gey tau sab aik din alaihda ho jain gey..Agar Pakistan ka socho gey tau kaam aagay jaye ga

  4. Thanks amrikansundi thanked for this post
    Likes victim liked this post

  5. #3
    Advanced basent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,489
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    MF playing politics did not do anything for PAKISTAN. sorry ADMIN my BP is very high.


  6. #4
    Intermediate muslim01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    716
    Age
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    This thread started is of PMLN which has become an ethnic party like rest of the political parties. Breaking Punjab and other provinces is a necessity to unite Pakistanis. PTI wants to make 27 divisions of Pakistan as provinces which is infact a great Idea. PTI Zindabaad! PMLN, MQM, PPP, ANP, PMLQ all will vanish soon inshaAllah and we will have a united Pakistan!


  7. #5
    Expert adnan_younus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    karachi phobia.. divinde each and every province... including punjab... agar division hochukee hoti pehle to bahut masley hal hojatey.... imrans suggestion of making every tehsil a province is a good one..

    punjab is goverened the best... u shud say lahore is governed teh best by the mayor of lahore shahbaz shairf.. and check the cromes stats of 2008 kidnapping vs todays kidnapping.. dnt knw how u say its peaceful...
    Quote Originally Posted by drkjke View Post
    appeal by patriotic pakistanis to PML(N) etc, how to counter mqm ,ppp,s attack against punjab....

    it is pity that shareefs etc have small brain but we cant appeal to PTI as pti also wants to break only punjab into small provinces like ppp ,mqm.

    to sahreefs and like minded we pakistanis appeal that whenever ppp and mqm start their chorus to break punjab than pml n should bring a resolution in national assembly to break karachi into three districts or three small provinces in such a way that pathans who are 35 percent of karachi also get majority in one part and so they can safeguard their lives from mqm brutality who has been target killing them since long.carve and cut karachi in such a way that one third gets terrorist mqm majority,other one third gets majority of pathans and other one third gets majority of ppp voters and sindhis.

    this is the number one probelm of pakistan at present .that is the daily killings in karachi .so we should forget everything else for now and divide karachi in three parts as soon as possible so that our important port city is safe and we do not get blackmailed by terrorist mqm that threatens now to shut down this port city.you can always use pathan and sindhi part of karachi to transport goods!

    so shareef brothers please use brain for once which you lack.and start an organised campaign for karachis division in 3 parts .pathans and sindhis will readily join you.

    thanks

    from
    patriotic people of pakistan.




    note.....those idiots who say that punjab division is necessary why not they include one third of seraiki speaking sindhi area in proposed seraikistan?why should only punjab should be broken when other provinces governance is much much worse than punjab at present!why not break sindh in 5 parts first?one rural sindh ,other tharparkar province ,other seraiki sindh province and other karachi and hyderabad province?than break karachi into three provinces each as mentioned above.why only punjab is for break up when its governance is best at present compared to sindh or kpk etc?and it is the most peaceful province at present.is this ppp, mqm campaign not a hatred against a province which has sacrificed the most and always said welcome to whoever wanted to settle here?
    why break the same tree on which you are sitting.
    we all know that this present call to break up punjab is just to prolong ppp and mqm,s corrupt rule in pakistan in which only people of punjab are hurdle against them.
    what army is doing now?is pakistanis salaamati not at stake now.why army does not take some action against these fitna creators who want to fulfill american agenda to break pakistan by 2016?


  8. #6
    Advanced humdaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    [QUOTE=muslim01;802102]RESOLUTION HAS BEEN PASSED IN FAVOUR OF SARAIKI SOBA.CONGRATULATION TO ALL MQMER AND OUR SARAIKI BROTHERS AND SISTERS.MQM IS THE ONE WHO FIRST TOOK INIATIVE TOWARD SARAIKI SOBA.MQM WILL RAISE VOICE FOR THE DEPRIVED PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN WITH OUT ANY DISCRIMINATION,MQM PROVED AGAIN THEY ARE GENUINE REPRESENTATIVE OF DEPRIVED POOR AND,HELPLESS PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.WELL DONE MQM NOW NEXT ON AGENDA IS HAZARA SOBA.MQM ZINDABAD,PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

  9. Likes dahashatkush liked this post
    Dislikes amrikansundi disliked this post

  10. #7
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    Actually they are helping both North and South Punjab. PP and MQM are creating hype over South Punjab, but they will run away when the big question of South Punjab's water Share from Indus river will arise.


  11. #8
    Professional Khallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,329
    Age
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    [QUOTE=humdaan;802219]
    Quote Originally Posted by muslim01 View Post
    RESOLUTION HAS BEEN PASSED IN FAVOUR OF SARAIKI SOBA.CONGRATULATION TO ALL MQMER AND OUR SARAIKI BROTHERS AND SISTERS.MQM IS THE ONE WHO FIRST TOOK INIATIVE TOWARD SARAIKI SOBA.MQM WILL RAISE VOICE FOR THE DEPRIVED PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN WITH OUT ANY DISCRIMINATION,MQM PROVED AGAIN THEY ARE GENUINE REPRESENTATIVE OF DEPRIVED POOR AND,HELPLESS PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.WELL DONE MQM NOW NEXT ON AGENDA IS HAZARA SOBA.MQM ZINDABAD,PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
    Pakhtoon k lya bhi awazz uthao - aur zara Altaf bahi aur unk chamchon ko Pakhtoono k pass bheejho aur unki bhi awaz koi raise karo zara.. dekhtay hain pakhtoon kaisay sowagt kartay hain (Motehda Qatil Movement) MQM ka... Altaf hussain jo merzi kar lay woh sirf Karachi or Hydrabad ki had tak rahya ga aur thoray arsay main wahan bhi us ka safaya ho jaye ga, kyunk jis waqt public khari ho gaye bhatta khoron k khelaf to altaf bhai k 14 tabaq roshan ho jayen gaye...ab Sindhion ko is ghulami bhatta khori qateelon say apni jaan chorwanay ka waqt aa gaya hay, jageer daron k naam per siasat karnay walay khud sab say bara jageer dar aur bhatta khor ban behtay hain ab waqt aata ja raha hay Sindhion k jaagnay ka...aur Sindhion ko altaf hussain k zulm bhatta khori aur qatal o gharat k karobar say neejad deelanay ka..


  12. #9
    Advanced NonStopLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,003
    Age
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    Punjab bachana hai to Sharifs (Nooras) ko otha k Pakistan sy bahir phaink do, ho saky to samunder mein


  13. #10
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,366
    Age
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    [QUOTE=humdaan;802219]
    Quote Originally Posted by muslim01 View Post
    RESOLUTION HAS BEEN PASSED IN FAVOUR OF SARAIKI SOBA.CONGRATULATION TO ALL MQMER AND OUR SARAIKI BROTHERS AND SISTERS.MQM IS THE ONE WHO FIRST TOOK INIATIVE TOWARD SARAIKI SOBA.MQM WILL RAISE VOICE FOR THE DEPRIVED PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN WITH OUT ANY DISCRIMINATION,MQM PROVED AGAIN THEY ARE GENUINE REPRESENTATIVE OF DEPRIVED POOR AND,HELPLESS PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.WELL DONE MQM NOW NEXT ON AGENDA IS HAZARA SOBA.MQM ZINDABAD,PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
    JUMA JANJ NAAL


  14. #11
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,366
    Age
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    [QUOTE=Khallas;802409]
    Quote Originally Posted by humdaan View Post

    Pakhtoon k lya bhi awazz uthao - aur zara Altaf bahi aur unk chamchon ko Pakhtoono k pass bheejho aur unki bhi awaz koi raise karo zara.. dekhtay hain pakhtoon kaisay sowagt kartay hain (Motehda Qatil Movement) MQM ka... Altaf hussain jo merzi kar lay woh sirf Karachi or Hydrabad ki had tak rahya ga aur thoray arsay main wahan bhi us ka safaya ho jaye ga, kyunk jis waqt public khari ho gaye bhatta khoron k khelaf to altaf bhai k 14 tabaq roshan ho jayen gaye...ab Sindhion ko is ghulami bhatta khori qateelon say apni jaan chorwanay ka waqt aa gaya hay, jageer daron k naam per siasat karnay walay khud sab say bara jageer dar aur bhatta khor ban behtay hain ab waqt aata ja raha hay Sindhion k jaagnay ka...aur Sindhion ko altaf hussain k zulm bhatta khori aur qatal o gharat k karobar say neejad deelanay ka..
    Karachi Main Bila Imtiaz Target Killers Kay Khilaf Karwai Ki Jay Aur Karachi Ko De Weaponise Kerdiya Jaye Tu Main Yaqeen Dilata hon Keh Yeh Karachi Kay Bilawaja Kay Thaikaydaron Ko Karachi Ki Awam Hi Thudday Maar Kay Niqal Day Gi.


  15. #12
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,262
    Age
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: how to counter mqm,ppp,s organised campaign against punjab.some important suggestions.

    Quote Originally Posted by drkjke View Post


    appeal by patriotic pakistanis to PML(N) etc, how to counter mqm ,ppp,s attack against punjab....

    it is pity that shareefs etc have small brain but we cant appeal to PTI as pti also wants to break only punjab into small provinces like ppp ,mqm.

    to sahreefs and like minded we pakistanis appeal that whenever ppp and mqm start their chorus to break punjab than pml n should bring a resolution in national assembly to break karachi into three districts or three small provinces in such a way that pathans who are 35 percent of karachi also get majority in one part and so they can safeguard their lives from mqm brutality who has been target killing them since long.carve and cut karachi in such a way that one third gets terrorist mqm majority,other one third gets majority of pathans and other one third gets majority of ppp voters and sindhis.

    this is the number one probelm of pakistan at present .that is the daily killings in karachi .so we should forget everything else for now and divide karachi in three parts as soon as possible so that our important port city is safe and we do not get blackmailed by terrorist mqm that threatens now to shut down this port city.you can always use pathan and sindhi part of karachi to transport goods!

    so shareef brothers please use brain for once which you lack.and start an organised campaign for karachis division in 3 parts .pathans and sindhis will readily join you.

    thanks

    from
    patriotic people of pakistan.




    note.....those idiots who say that punjab division is necessary why not they include one third of seraiki speaking sindhi area in proposed seraikistan?why should only punjab should be broken when other provinces governance is much much worse than punjab at present!why not break sindh in 5 parts first?one rural sindh ,other tharparkar province ,other seraiki sindh province and other karachi and hyderabad province?than break karachi into three provinces each as mentioned above.why only punjab is for break up when its governance is best at present compared to sindh or kpk etc?and it is the most peaceful province at present.is this ppp, mqm campaign not a hatred against a province which has sacrificed the most and always said welcome to whoever wanted to settle here?
    why break the same tree on which you are sitting.
    we all know that this present call to break up punjab is just to prolong ppp and mqm,s corrupt rule in pakistan in which only people of punjab are hurdle against them.
    what army is doing now?is pakistanis salaamati not at stake now.why army does not take some action against these fitna creators who want to fulfill american agenda to break pakistan by 2016?
    Yaar ab tau PML-N nay khud he U turn lay kay 4 provinces bananay ki resolution submit kara dee hai...Ab aapka thread zaya hogaya bhai..PML-N has strted to copy PPP now

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/373445/a...new-provinces/

  16. Likes dahashatkush liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-Apr-2012, 09:23 PM
  2. Faryal mobilises Punjab PPP to counter ‘hard times’
    By Shaz Arif in forum Siasi Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-Dec-2011, 07:10 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2009, 10:37 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-Jan-1970, 05:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •