Siasat.pk Forums
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Contributions by Muslim Scientists to the World Enlarge :)

He is so blunt that its almost awesome! Yeah he retired about 6 months ago.. He is one of the oldest original Karachite of our times..
    Quote Originally Posted by brilTek View Post
    I think he is not writing any more. I've deep respect for him

---
    brilTek

"City-States trade Commerce. Nation-States trade Wars" - Seneca

Post Thanks / Like

Your wrong again dude ...like i said you can have a sense of "know it all" but how can you even attempt to know our perspective in Pakistan living millions of miles away !...Internet and Bedroom scholars are dime a dozen and if they were successful ..Afghanistan would have been a different story today !

Dude, you have to love the Prophet Pbuh more than anything else and he said that he should be more dear to you than your wealth, your family and everything else, now if he has ordered the creation of Pakistan ..How can this not be dear to you ??...How can the Muslim Ummah not be dear to you ??...How can you demoralise it ??

This is beyond comprehension !

Wake up and start supporting your brothers who will always support you !

Quote Originally Posted by AsifAmeer View Post
    Agreed.. Propaganda - whether against or FOR, both are bad

Someone ppl argue just for the sake of argument while being on the same side of the argument.

I'm gonna be posting a Video of an Islamic Scholar who gave a speech on Free-market. You'll feel like jumping on your chair as if Miyadad just scored a sixer on the last ball.

Lets praise Muslims of today where its due. Lets not indulge in past to vague our present problems. Last thing Pakistan needs is a sense of entitlement.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wadaich View Post
    Do U you think U have brains..........so simple of U. When shall U grow to be bi-horn
    Yes I have brains. I am a good scientist as well. My last invention is a motorcycle cruise control made out of coat hanger. I did it on my own I will post it in a future thread. My invention prevents wrist fatigue on a long journey.

Yes, I take inspirations from all innovating minds. I am a glorious UNICORN nation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by modern.fakir View Post
    Your wrong again dude ...like i said you can have a sense of "know it all" but how can you even attempt to know our perspective in Pakistan living millions of miles away !...Internet and Bedroom scholars are dime a dozen and if they were successful ..Afghanistan would have been a different story today !

Dude,
    you have to love the Prophet Pbuh more than anything else and he said that he should be more dear to you than your wealth, your family and everything else, now if he has ordered the creation of Pakistan ..How can this not be dear to you ??...How can the Muslim Ummah not be dear to you ??...How can you demoralise it ??

And those who disagree with you --- you start abusing them --- Whose teachings are your follow?

Reading Darood whenever Prophet names pronounced --- IS NOT love --- You have to follow his shariat as well --- his teachings. If ever got spare time --- read how they disagree with others.

Before you teach or preach others about Islam --- better to bring your own tongue in order.

---
    brilTek

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    Yes I have brains. I am a good scientist as well. My last invention is a motorcycle cruise control made out of coat hanger. I did it on my own I will post it in a future thread. My invention prevents wrist fatigue on a long journey.

Yes, I take inspirations from all innovating minds. I am a glorious UNICORN nation.
    Glad to see Scientist Unicorn...........BTW why did U invent motorcycle.....why not unicycle....... It gives me feeling as if U are fed up with being glorious Unicorn. Isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Nuclear Power

6th largest Army in the world

Dubai is an economic miracle

Largest exporter of oil

Largest exporter of Food

Pakistan, malaysia, Iran, Indonesia have all produced their own cars ...

Jf-17 in pakistan, f-16 production in Turkey

Rising overall economies ...

Emirates airline soon becoming the largest airline fleet in the world..

PLus many many more...
    bachon wale bateen hain........ Pakistan pehla mulk hai na atomic bomb.... baqi cheezon ka science se kia lena dena hai

7. Thanks _ahmed thanked for this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the guy - he is one of a kind. Where is the cloning technology when we desperately need it? ;=)

He was the champion of stating the obvious and was a proponent of common sense. You know that you can't teach people common sense in schools.
    There are no manuals for that - too bad that in Pakistan you have to be perilously brave to state the obvious truth.

He is so blunt that its almost awesome! Yeah he retired about 6 months ago.. He is one of the oldest original Karachite of our times..

9. Likes AsifAmeer liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrk123 View Post
    unicorn, buddy - do you love this - you have to. Pin pricks? I guess you thrive on this stuff - if you 3500+ posts are any giveaway ;-)

Do you go after this much after your compatriots who are equally brimming misplaced sense of patriotism or frothing at the mouth with religious zeal who are no saints and are chest thumping, narrow minded bigots who would love to purify the land of the ganges and yamuna by way of ethnic and religious cleansing?

I think that this viewpoint is reflected in certain segments of our society on either side of the border. I just hope that you are equal opportunity purveyor of common sense.

Would love to see some of your posts in response to the idiotic posts from your compatriots. Heck, I would love to see your responses to idiotic and senseless rants that "some" in the indian media indulge in.

My advice - we have our own problems and know and will fix our own house at our own pace and leisure. You, on the other hand, have plenty of problems faced by the 1.2B people and I am sure that its already a little too late for most of those problems - why don't you double up and start addressing some of those issues.

You claim that you are on this forum because you want to enlighten yourself with Pakistanis' views about India but I have seen you jumping up and down with glee of a 13 year old girl seeing Justin Beiber for the first time in her life in person when you see someone say something remotely preposterous.

Still, I think you have every right to hang around but I think that it will be a huge waste of time and effort for everyone involved ;-)

Cheers...

p.s. its nothing personal
    You got me figured out all wrong. I am a patriot who would like to see prosperity for ALL. I don't thump my chest on every post. There are many posts here I like. I am disappointed that you failed to mention how many LIKES I have given here. I am in war with @modern fakir (the looser).

Now not here to enlighten my self with Pakistani's views these views spans over wide spectrum I listen to each view and respond accordingly.

11. Thanks mrk123 thanked for this post
    Likes desh1857 liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

but do you see the irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
    You got me figured out all wrong. I am a patriot who would like to see prosperity for ALL. I don't thump my chest on every post. There are many posts here I like. I am disappointed that you failed to mention how many LIKES I have given here. I am in war with @modern fakir (the looser).

Now not here to enlighten my self with Pakistani's views these views spans over wide spectrum I listen to each view and respond accordingly.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Fakir brother, in essence a fakir is the most humble who would listen more than do the talking himself. Wouldn't you agree :-) You don't have to - after all you are a modern one. Not sure how those are ;-)

Let me say in the interest of full disclosure that I do support the point of view of @brilTek and @AsifAmeer in this discussion. But, that doesn't mean that I don't see where you are coming from. I guess the purpose for most if not all of us here is to see a prosperous and safe Pakistan where people will be able to raise their families. Where there is justice, economic viability, security, opportunities etc etc.

I think that not respecting each other's viewpoints to achieve the larger goal is counter productive.

I would like to say is that all the development we are talking about here is mostly of the materialistic kind. I think that its not going to help us at this point of time. I believe that at this time what we need is to develop the humanistic, emotional, spiritual, moral values. Thats where we are hurting the most at this time. If we develop better as human beings then may be, just may be we will be able to achieve something similar to what we (I am not even sure what this 'we' is by the way) achieved in the past. I think that the scoieties in the past which produced those great minds had all the ingredients that we are severely lacking in today's muslim world in general let alone Pakistan.

Lets build socieities that treasure justice, true scholarship, tolerance and respect for difference of opinion, security etc etc before we can even think of achieving materialistic advancement. Since a nuclear capablility is not going to feed hungry kids or put them in schools or clothed them or provide them medicine when they get sick.

Just my 2 cents....

Dude, you have to love the Prophet Pbuh more than anything else and he said that he should be more dear to you than your wealth, your family and everything else, now if he has ordered the creation of Pakistan ..How can this not be dear to you ??...How can the Muslim Ummah not be dear to you ??...How can you demoralise it ??

Last edited by mrk123; 03-May-2012 at 10:00 PM.

14. Thanks AsifAmeer thanked for this post
    Likes brilTek, Temojin, Unicorn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, no offense ..but you are in no position to preach to me about what is Love of the Prophet ...when you go against us and support the view point of our adversaries ...You click "Thanks" on proven adversaries comments ...Is that how you show love to the Prophet ???

And those who disagree with you --- you start abusing them --- Whose teachings are your follow?

Abusing ?? ...Dude not having a comeback to what i say is not abusing !..this is a forum and we are here to post comments and rebuttals !...if you are so light-hearted i suggest you sink deep in your bed and pull a quilt on and forget about this forum !

Reading Darood whenever Prophet names pronounced --- IS NOT love --- You have to follow his shariat as well --- his teachings. If ever got spare time --- read how they disagree with others.

Ofcourse its one way of doing it - because respect is the first step of Love - and this showing respect !...you i think have no clue of what your talking about !..are you jealous ?

Before you teach or preach others about Islam --- better to bring your own tongue in order.

Again giving examples using love of the Prophet is the way of the sunnah ! ...i have never preached to anyone nor i plan too. But this does tell me how unaware of realities you are but are quick to point others out what they should or should not be doing !

---
    brilTek

Lastly, naming yourself Briltek ..and oxerating every outside achievement and downgrading muslim achievements may earn you praise in your self obsessed circle of people who think out where you are that "their **** dont stink". But the reality is my friend that is a totally outdated and useless way of thinking ...try to reflect on that sometime before telling others what to do !

---
    brilTek

Post Thanks / Like

These are words of much more than just 2 cents worth ... and i cant agree with you more !

Their is away of protraying information so it doesnt sound your downgrading Muslim achievements in a deragatory sense. I have no issue with an alternate opinion ...but some folks on this forum have a habit of habitually "Knocking down" or "ridiculing" arguments presented in support of a Muslim or Pakistani View point.

The issue is this defeatist mindset or shall i say this "slavish" mindset. If they give due credit to where Pakistan and the Muslim Ummah deserve's the fakir's will also turn humble
    But if one badmouths our very identity ..then we can pricks too !...after all this is a modern age hence ...Modern Fakir

Fakir brother, in essence a fakir is the most humble who would listen more than do the talking himself. Wouldn't you agree :-) You don't have to - after all you are a modern one. Not sure how those are ;-)

Let me say in the interest or full disclosure that I do support the point of view of @brilTek and @AsifAmeer in this discussion. But, that doesn't mean that I don't see where you are coming from. I guess the purpose for most if not all of us here is to see a prosperous and safe Pakistan where people will be able to raise their families. Where there is justice, economic viability, security, opportunities etc etc.

I think that not respecting each other's viewpoints to achieve the larger goal is counter productive.

I would like to say is that all the development we are talking about here is mostly of the materialistic kind. I think that its not going to help us at this point of time. I believe that at this time what we need is to develop the humanistic, emotional, spiritual, moral values. Thats where we are hurting the most at this time. If we develop better as human beings then may be, just may be we will be able to achieve something similar to what we (I am not even sure what this 'we' is by the way) achieved in the past. I think that the scoieties in the past which produced those great minds had all the ingredients that we are severely lacking in today's muslim world in general let alone Pakistan.

Lets build socieities that treasure justice, true scholarship, tolerance and respect for difference of opinion, security etc etc before we can even think of achieving materialistic advancement. Since a nuclear capablility is not going to feed hungry kids or put them in schools or clothed them or provide them medicine when they get sick.

Just my 2 cents....

17. Thanks mrk123 thanked for this post
    Likes z4pk liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dude, no offense ..but you are in no position to preach to me about what is Love of the Prophet ...when you go against us and support the view point of our adversaries ...You click "Thanks" on proven adversaries comments ...Is that how you show love to the Prophet ???

Lastly, naming yourself Briltek ..and oxerating every outside achievement and downgrading muslim achievements may earn you praise in your self obsessed circle of people who think out where you are that "their **** dont stink". But the reality is my friend that is a totally outdated and useless way of thinking ...try to reflect on that sometime before telling others what to do !
    Even some adversary speaks truth --- you will deny it due to sheer hate. Is this the way we should follow? I will accept truth doesn't matter from where it comes from.

The comment I liked are in humour sense. Still I extend apologies if it offended you. I accept, It is in bad taste.

Your logic is totally false --- If some indian say something --- we must deny it in opposite with complete force.

---
    brilTek

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

lol... Common sense is best taught by injury - physical, moral, economical or spiritual.

Thats why I love to work with those who have served in the Military. Cut throat brutally honest and practical.

I love the guy - he is one of a kind. Where is the cloning technology when we desperately need it? ;=)

He was the champion of stating the obvious and was a proponent of common sense. You know that you can't teach people common sense in schools.
    There are no manuals for that - too bad that in Pakistan you have to be perilously brave to state the obvious truth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

that 2 cent is worth a buck more than my dolla.

Share the sentiment..

Let me say in the interest of full disclosure that I do support the point of view of @brilTek and @AsifAmeer in this discussion. But, that doesn't mean that I don't see where you are coming from. I guess the purpose for most if not all of us here is to see a prosperous and safe Pakistan where people will be able to raise their families. Where there is justice, economic viability, security, opportunities etc etc.

Just my 2 cents....

21. Thanks mrk123 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fakir.. I think I am getting what ur saying.. I get it now.. You arent here to share.. you're here to impose. I can learn alot from you about Fascism.

Last edited by AsifAmeer; 03-May-2012 at 10:26 PM.

23. Likes Unicorn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Your party to your opinion man ...I never asked you to support my point of view in anyway ...although i am supporting the Muslim, Pakistani and Islamic standpoint..and i always will, because that is my identity and that is what i stand for.

In my opinion the Muslim achievement are a glass more than half full and not empty !..yours could be otherwise.

Dont apologize brother ...if you felt for me then that is enough ...rest of if you think my logic is false then that is your opinion ..i have no issues, but if someone tries to present it in a ridiculing manner i will defend it..Doesnt mean i have a personal grudge against you ..thats all

And rest off for the Truth then my AKKA has brought all of it from Allah swt ...so obviously people who follow them will still have it ..more so than the others !..thats just my take !

Even some adversary speaks truth --- you will deny it due to sheer hate. Is this the way we should follow? I will accept truth doesn't matter from where it comes from.

The comment I liked are in humour sense. Still I extend apologies if it offended you. I accept, It is in bad taste.

Your logic is totally false --- If some indian say something --- we must deny it in opposite with complete force.

---
    brilTek

Post Thanks / Like

See thats the problem Asif, not being able to defend an argument does not equate to "losing" .and me "Imposing"..please !!!...it maybe a topic your not well equipped to handle !....you know their is stuff that you know about which i will probably never have a clue about !..Does that mean your facist ??..No right ...so quit the whining and go talk about how hedgefund swaps can be leveraged in bad times to save bankruptcy ...you sound good ..talk about stuff like this !

Fakir.. I think I am getting what ur saying.. I get it now.. You are here to share.. you're here to impose. I can learn alot from you about Fascism.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh and by the way ...i think some where up there i read a post of yours that said that based on some of your viewpoints that you cant be Pakistani - well i got news for you buddy ...First check the criteria for being one and then decide !

The criteria is belief in our Prophet Pbuh and the Love for whatever he has said and his every aspect..Including Pakistan ! ..it is only THIS LOVE ..which makes one Pakistani and not alternate viewpoints ..because were not a nation based on culture ...we are based on the Islamic Ideology !..and the implementation of that ideology is a Work in Progress

...and I'm not just pulling this out of thin air ...During World Ware II 30 000 polish citizens moved to Pakistan to find their destiny and they do qualify according to what you call as the "White man". They still live in Pakistan and contribute and are Pakistanis because they love it and cherish its Values ...they are Pakistanis ...and so are you ...Pakistan is always yours ...the Question is why have you abandoned it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_people_in_Pakistan

Fakir.. I think I am getting what ur saying.. I get it now.. You arent here to share.. you're here to impose. I can learn alot from you about Fascism.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

lol... Common sense is best taught by injury - physical, moral, economical or spiritual.

Thats why I love to work with those who have served in the Military. Cut throat brutally honest and practical.
    I generally tend to steer away from such comments yet hookers have the best of common sense and your formula fits them perfect, innit?

I had forgotten to add

28. Thanks AsifAmeer thanked for this post

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast