Siasat.pk Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
  1. #41
    Expert Sohraab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    19,497
    Age
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    I dont think so ke ab Imran khan ke paas us Tanqeed ka koi jawab hoga jo PML(N) ki taraf se hogi

    Imran khan ne aik baar ghalti ki jub woh Kasoor gaya aur is Khursheed Kasoori ke jalse main us ke saath khara hua jub wahan ke looh kursiyaan utha gayee .............. Imran ne apni pehli ghalti se koi sabaq nahi seekha aur dosri ghalti kar di



  2. Likes Farrukh786 liked this post

  3. #42
    Intermediate MuslimPak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    زمیں
    Posts
    997
    Age
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    I think khurshid qasuri got his price by IK now, this does not look good


  4. #43
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    he is much more better than our current foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar.....though he does not have what she has


  5. #44
    Advanced younus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,188
    Age
    42
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    well i can understand PMLN, PPP, JUI and MQM workers' frustration to question their leaders because deep in their heart they know they are all corrupt, sold out for dollars and poodles to foreigners. the last thing that their leaders think is about pakistan and their workers have to questions because almost all of them have their assets and even presence in foreign countries.

    On the contrary, we trust IK because he has given nothing but pride, fame, credibility,respect and love to Pakistan and Pakistanis. there are so many people in this world who knows pakistan because of this great man. he speaks his heart out to Pakistan and cant stand for a second with the traitors. I have observed so many times in the live programs when some paid people try to defend foreign agenda then you can feel his emotions and face expressions. You find us a single example where IK has let you down as Pakistani, not to mention on how many occasions he has dignified and given utmost pride to Pakistan Alhamdolillah...

    IK's past speaks louder than so many so called "analysts" paid duty to malign him. He's the only credible leaders in Pakistan now (also huge respect for JI's ameer but in my opinion he cant bring the whole nation under his jamaat). Also Qasoori claimed that they were nearer to solve the Kashmir issue. it will be great great achievement for Pakistan and India if it can be resolved on table. so why not used his experience? i have absolute trust in IK's vision and calibre and i believe he found the best fit for the job in the office. on the contrary to some posting here, because of IK i have some sort of credibility and trust in Qasoori.
    Last edited by younus; 28-Apr-2012 at 08:28 PM.

  6. Likes insaf-seeker liked this post

  7. #45
    Professional indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,203
    Age
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    Changing Colors


  8. #46
    Professional insaf-seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Siasat.pk
    Posts
    2,798
    Age
    900
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The PTI I thought was a dream

    Quote Originally Posted by drkjke View Post
    totally wrong assumptions.
    a man is known by the company he keeps...have you read this?

    I have read this and I totally believe in it, haven't you seen JAVED HASHMI ASAD UMAR AHSAN RASHEED Premier scientist Dr. Shaukat Hameed Khan ARIF ALVI HAMID KHAN etc around IK????
    For me IK's company is more of a positive and ideological workers than opportunist class!!!

    The difference between you and me is that you see the glass empty and I see the glass half filled!!

  9. Likes younus liked this post

  10. #47
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    382
    Age
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The PTI I thought was a dream

    Quote Originally Posted by jee_nee_us View Post

    After reading the news about Khursheed Qasoori getting the post of political adviser of Imran Khan , I am thoroughly disappointed and Unhappy. He was with Musharraf when innocent people were being killed in Waziristan and Musharraf was handing over the Pakistan citizens to America for Dollars. It is easy to accept that anybody can join PTI but you can not hand over the important designations to those who have a tinted near past. I don't know what will become of PTI once Imran is gone (god forbid). People like Qureshi ,Qasoori will hijack the party and It will be as corrupt as PMLN and PPP. The dream that Youth will be the part of important decision making and will have important positions is looking impossible now. Ankhon dekhi makhi kiun nigal raha hai imran khan.. I request Imran Khan to please get rid of Qasoori as he didn't feel any sympathy for the innocent people when he was the foreign minister and he won't feel it now. He is a scumbag.

    I strongly disagree with you and here are my reason, I hope the rest of the brothers in this forum also read this and pay attention;
    • I have been working in a bank for the last 10 years and have never come across a single situation when a junior officer has decided what course a team needs to take or what strategy they need to adopt, it had always been the manager or leader, and you can have a look at other successful organisations and how they operate, so I am trying to say is although he was in Musharaf's team, as a team member he had to work on a strategy that was implemented and approved by Musharaf. Therefore we cant blame him for it.
    • The same on a battlefield the soldier does not decide what the platoon needs to do, its the general who leads the army, he has to decide what course his troops needs to take and the troops follow that.
    • Now you may say why didnt he oppose it, well in real life even if you do not agree with your manager, leader or your team's decision, you do go along with it and hope it works out, but when it doesnt then you put your point across and raise your voice and say this was the reason I was opposing it.

    Therefore the future of Pakistan will be in the hands of Imran Khan and his young team and not Qassori, or Hashmi or Qureshi, these experience people will assist him, which is something we all will need to do, getting Pakistan back on its feet will be a monumental task, we all will have to play our part.

    So its a leaders vision that will save Pakistan, and we have a great leader, Imran Khan, who with our support can put this country back on the right path, where institutions are stong, where there is a just social system, where there is justice for all.

    Long Live IK

  11. Likes younus liked this post

  12. #48
    Professional jee_nee_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    pakistan
    Posts
    2,729
    Age
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The PTI I thought was a dream

    Quote Originally Posted by mskhan View Post
    I strongly disagree with you and here are my reason, I hope the rest of the brothers in this forum also read this and pay attention;
    • I have been working in a bank for the last 10 years and have never come across a single situation when a junior officer has decided what course a team needs to take or what strategy they need to adopt, it had always been the manager or leader, and you can have a look at other successful organisations and how they operate, so I am trying to say is although he was in Musharaf's team, as a team member he had to work on a strategy that was implemented and approved by Musharaf. Therefore we cant blame him for it.
    • The same on a battlefield the soldier does not decide what the platoon needs to do, its the general who leads the army, he has to decide what course his troops needs to take and the troops follow that.
    • Now you may say why didnt he oppose it, well in real life even if you do not agree with your manager, leader or your team's decision, you do go along with it and hope it works out, but when it doesnt then you put your point across and raise your voice and say this was the reason I was opposing it.
    Therefore the future of Pakistan will be in the hands of Imran Khan and his young team and not Qassori, or Hashmi or Qureshi, these experience people will assist him, which is something we all will need to do, getting Pakistan back on its feet will be a monumental task, we all will have to play our part.

    So its a leaders vision that will save Pakistan, and we have a great leader, Imran Khan, who with our support can put this country back on the right path, where institutions are stong, where there is a just social system, where there is justice for all.

    Long Live IK
    You always have the option of quitting your job especially when it is not the only way you earn. Simple thing is he was the part of the govt. which killed innocent people and handed over pakistanis to bush... and mind you he was the foreign minister.


  13. #49
    Intermediate shapik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    375
    Age
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The PTI I thought was a dream

    Quote Originally Posted by jee_nee_us View Post
    Honest leaders have often been downed by the close selfish lot and it does harm the country also. We are behind PTI for one reason and that is Pakistan and if you are giving responsibility of pakistan to qasoori like people I can't seem to find a better pakistan.
    I personally dont like kasuri......but whatever he did in musharaf time wasnt his policy he was following his master's policies......so the only good thing that you can make out of this is , if he was under musharaf he followed his policies efficiently so now we can expect him to follow PTI or IK's policiy efficiently .......As far as leghari's and qureshi's are concerned......right now every strong group in PTI are balancing each other out...which is giving IK more leverage to make decision...like if was only dependent on laghari's than this would have been a problem but not that leghari's quershi's kasuri's all are in he will not be blackmailed by any particular one of them...........i.e IK will not be used by them rather IK will be using them for Pakistan's benefit


  14. #50
    Intermediate shapik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    375
    Age
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    repost...........


  15. #51
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    People need to wake up and understand that being associated with Musharaff wasn't really worst crime on earth. Musharaff was far more loyal to country than this PPP government but he made a few blunders at the end of his tenure which made him look bad otherwise he wasn't as bad FOR Pakistan.

    Qasuri is a non corrupt person and his only fault is that he was foreign minister at Musharaff's time so if they are all traitors then we should get rid of them all and ban them from politics? Fact is that Musharaff had some very capable ministers in his office and there weren't even half as many corruption scandals during that time so let's not make Qasuri an evil just because of Musharaff.


  16. #52
    Expert PAINDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Farrukh786 View Post



    چینج یہ ہے کہ اب کے یہ امیر مقام والی صفوں سے با ہر نکل کر خود امامت کرا رہے ہیں
    May Allah SWT guide us all towards right and help us follow the right


  17. #53
    Professional ambroxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    سمندر کے اس پار
    Posts
    4,037
    Age
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK<<<<<What a change!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cefspan View Post
    History Is The Best Teacher Out There Lady. Age Doesn't Matter. Its A Fact. Young Educated Guys Can. You Just Need Talented Committed Ones.
    so Qasoori is talented committed one ?


  18. #54
    Professional cefspan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    planeT:eartH
    Posts
    3,860
    Age
    :?
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK<<<<<What a change!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ambroxo View Post
    so Qasoori is talented committed one ?
    Talented Ka Pta Nae, Committed Nahi Ye Tou Paka Hae!

  19. Likes ambroxo liked this post

  20. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The PTI I thought was a dream

    The armchair warriors who know nothing of politics say these nonsense things! They joined PTI for "fun" or as if it is "cool" and now some of these armchair warriors are confused when the matters are getting serious.

    The fact of the matter is - no company, no organization, makes a youth inductee the CEO, the chairman, the board of director, right of the bat! It is impossible! These armchair warriors expect important posts given to 20-25 years old without any experience? Which organization does that?

    Was the main leadership of All Indian Muslim League led by Qaid-e-Azam consisted of 24-30 years old?

    We call PTI the party of youth because it gives PLATFORM to youth to participate in politics and change their lives. It gives them hopes of a bright future of Pakistan. It does not mean you will see the chairman, the vice chairman, the president, as 24 year old youths! What nonsense is this????????

    And secondly, LEADERSHIP matters. Qausuri might have failed because of a bad leader. What matters is how he performs in PTI, not how he performed under Musharraf!

    Secondly, all posts will be elected soon. So they are temprorary anyways!

    Quote Originally Posted by jee_nee_us View Post

    After reading the news about Khursheed Qasoori getting the post of political adviser of Imran Khan , I am thoroughly disappointed and Unhappy. He was with Musharraf when innocent people were being killed in Waziristan and Musharraf was handing over the Pakistan citizens to America for Dollars. It is easy to accept that anybody can join PTI but you can not hand over the important designations to those who have a tinted near past. I don't know what will become of PTI once Imran is gone (god forbid). People like Qureshi ,Qasoori will hijack the party and It will be as corrupt as PMLN and PPP. The dream that Youth will be the part of important decision making and will have important positions is looking impossible now. Ankhon dekhi makhi kiun nigal raha hai imran khan.. I request Imran Khan to please get rid of Qasoori as he didn't feel any sympathy for the innocent people when he was the foreign minister and he won't feel it now. He is a scumbag.

  21. Likes mohibbewatan liked this post

  22. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Khursheed Mahmood Qasoori is appointed as a political advisor of IK - What a change !!!!!!!!

    And BTW, Only small mind concentrate on individuals!


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2011, 01:04 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-Sep-2011, 01:58 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-Sep-2011, 11:58 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-Feb-2011, 03:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •