Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Debate on Ban Over Burqah and Niqab By a Muslim Women and A Westeren Stooge.

Quote Originally Posted by SaadKnight View Post
    معذرت کے ساتھ میں ایسا آدمی نہیں جو اس بھیانک انداز میں اسلام کا مذاق اڑائے
    Buddy You Got It Wrong, Islam Doesn't Justify Such Acts. Hamaen Ye Tou Keh Daetea Haen Kae Islami Jhamoria Pakistan , But Presidential Immunity Hotae Hae - WSaidhich Isn't Permitted In Islam.

People Use Islam, As A Source To Get Their Own Deeds Done. Its A Fact. It Said In Response To The line Kae Pay Visit To That Beach. Even You Know Kitnae Galeez Kirdar Kea Presidents Reh Chukae Haen Hamarae.
    I Didn't Mock About Islam. I Simply Said That We Pakistanis Have Humiliated Islam By Justifying Most Of Our Acts As Islamic While There Aren't Clearly.

See The Paradox ; We Call Our Selves Islamic , Muslims Yet We Do Terrible Things. Thats My Point.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Debate on Ban Over Burqah and Niqab By a Muslim Women and A Westeren Stooge.

I Am Waiting , Tell Me Where Did I Humiliated Islam.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anyie1 View Post
    if they are so worried about their religion , they should not go to western countries. will you let any american lady to walk on mall road with a skirt? come on ,,,, grow up.....if an american can not wear a decent dress in pakistan then she should not come to pakistan,,,,, but you have seen they wear shalwar qameez when they come here,,,
    What I understood from all your comments on this video and I will sum it up for you is that either you have never been outside Pakistan or you have no knowledge about the human rights and laws related to human rights practiced in the western countries.

Please don't compare Pakistan with other countries cos a lot of things happen or don't happen at all in Pakistan. So please don't mix both issues here. Obviously if you are living in a Muslim country (not Pakistan necessarily) you have to follow the islamic laws and the law of the land. You can not pass discriminatory laws in the western countries and you can not pick and choose different laws for different individuals with different ethnic or religious background. Human rights and related laws permit every individual to live an independent life and practice their religion and have freedom of expression.

In the UK if you are carrying a knife you will be sent to prison but if a Sikh is carrying a knife that's his religious right. Everybody and anybody can wear what ever they like but it's only bad when a Muslim does it. No body in my family wears a nikab but still I believe thats our right to practice our religion which ever the way we like as long as its not causing harm to anyone else. Now what harm can possibly a nikab can cause to anyone.

For God sakes dont toe the line of the people who don't let any chance go by where they can malign Islam or people who want to practice Islam.

We should not be really imposing our will or ideology on others and we simply can not allow others to dictate the term on us. No sarkozy in France should tell Muslims how to live if they are not causing any harm to anybody and no maulana in Pakistan should be forcing any Christian or Hindu to live as he wants them to live if they are not causing any harm.

Islam zinda bad and Pakistan and Canada paindabad

Post Thanks / Like

Bhai Maen Bhi Musalman Hoon, Mujhe Acha Nahin Lagta Being Called Liberal Secular Bla Bla , Allah Ka Fazl Hae Even I read Islamic Books And Know What I Am Saying .

Tell Me , Can ANY ONE JUSTIFY FOLLOWING ACTS - IF THESE ARE TRUE - UNDER THE IMPRESSION OF ISLAM ?

http://english.alarabiya.net/article...25/210198.html

And Do You Know What Became Of This Poor Girl ?

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/84...-on-christmas/

We Are Doing Things Which Never Happened In Times Of The Caliphs. Allah Kae Azab Ko Dawaat Dae Rhae Haen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cefspan View Post
    Pakistanis Are Mostly Hypocrites. Larki Ja Rhae Ho Tou Masjid Ka Imam -Mostly-Bhi Mur Mur Kae Daekhae Ga. Jis Nae Hijab Kiya Ho Us Ko Zayada Taartae Haen, To See How Beautiful She Is Who Veils.

Do Remember I Am A Guy, And I Know How Our Society Thinks.
    Not all Pakistanis.

Only a few bad eggs that are not accepted by scholars.

OK, but do you know why does the so called "society" ( run by NGOs promoting indian and western culture) thinks the way it does? Please spare some time to listen to this public lecture if possible.

http://www.tanzeem.org/videos/streaming/Public_Lectures/001.html

Bhai Maen Bhi Musalman Hoon, Mujhe Acha Nahin Lagta Being Called Liberal Secular Bla Bla , Allah Ka Fazl Hae Even I read Islamic Books And Know What I Am Saying .

Tell Me , Can ANY ONE JUSTIFY FOLLOWING ACTS - IF THESE ARE TRUE - UNDER THE IMPRESSION OF ISLAM ?

http://english.alarabiya.net/article...25/210198.html

And Do You Know What Became Of This Poor Girl ?

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/84...-on-christmas/

We Are Doing Things Which Never Happened In Times Of The Caliphs. Allah Kae Azab Ko Dawaat Dae Rhae Haen.
    I Am Waiting , Tell Me Where Did I Humiliated Islam.
    I did not say that you humiliated Islam. Nor do I mean it.

I just meant that I am not from those so called Muslims who humiliate Islam like this.

I am against this kind monstrosity and animalism. This is not a picture of Islam. Muslims like these misrepresent Islam, sadly such people are found abundantly.......

ہر مسلمان کو ان لوگوں کے ساتھ نہیں ملایا جا سکتا جو اسلام کا غلط تصور دیتے ہیں

مجھے چڑ صرف اس بات سے ہے کے کئی لوگ سب مسلمانوں کو اس بھیانک گروہ میں ڈال دیتے ہیں اور پھر سب مسلمانوں کو اس میں لپیٹنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں

Last edited by SaadKnight; 28-Apr-2012 at 11:32 AM.

6. Thanks cefspan thanked for this post
    Likes Naeem liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Good. why don't you start from your own home. Take your family to the beach.

As far as the education is concerned, before the Renaissance, the west came to the Muslim world for education but did not accept Muslim culture, nor any Muslim teachings. Is that not a دہرا میعار ? Why should Muslims accept their culture when they refuse to let us practice ours?

I Think He Refers To The Hypocrisy. Double Standards.
    Child Grooming In UK Kae Cases Maen Out Of The Asians Invovled,60% Are Pakistanis . Rest are Indians And Bengalis. Loog Naam Kae Musalman Haen, Kirdar Kae Nahin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waffen SS View Post
    دہرے معیار کی انتہا دیکھیۓ کہ مغرب کی جدید سہولتیں لینے دوڑے چلے آتے ہیں مگر ان کا کلچر پسند نہیں۔ اس وقت دین ایمان کہاں تھا جب تعلیم یا روزگار کے لیے ویزے کی بھیک مانگ رہے تھے۔
    Oh man now you are talking absolutely none sense it's not just the new immigrants. Dont mind me but Wish I could slap every AQAL MUND like you.

What about the women who are born there, what about the women who are recent converts AND what about the women whose third or fourth generation is living there who don't even know where their parents came from.

So please use some logic and common sense when leaving your well thought out comments.

9. Thanks wadaich thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not all Pakistanis.

OK, but do you know why does the so called "society" ( run by NGOs promoting indian and western culture) thinks the way it does? Please spare some time to listen to this public lecture if possible.

I just meant that I am not from those so called Muslims who humiliate Islam like this.

I am against this kind monstrosity and animalism. This is not a picture of Islam. Muslims like these misrepresent Islam, sadly such people are found abundantly.......

مجھے چڑ صرف اس بات سے ہے کے کئی لوگ سب مسلمانوں کو اس بھیانک گروہ میں ڈال دیتے ہیں اور پھر سب مسلمانوں کو اس میں لپیٹنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں

Okie Got Your Point . Next Time I Would Use Word SOME PEOPLE. Thanks For Correction.

11. Thanks SaadKnight thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I Think He Refers To The Hypocrisy. Double Standards.
    Child Grooming In UK Kae Cases Maen Out Of The Asians Invovled,60% Are Pakistanis . Rest are Indians And Bengalis. Loog Naam Kae Musalman Haen, Kirdar Kae Nahin.
    Again please do not roll every Muslim into that group.

13. Likes cefspan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not all Pakistanis.

Dr Israr One Of My Favour Scholars. :D

15. Likes SaadKnight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Again please do not roll every Muslim into that group.
    Read The Comment Late , Got It .

17. Likes SaadKnight liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arshypk View Post
    What I understood from all your comments on this video and I will sum it up for you is that either you have never been outside Pakistan or you have no knowledge about the human rights and laws related to human rights practiced in the western countries.

Please don't compare Pakistan with other countries cos a lot of things happen or don't happen at all in Pakistan. So please don't mix both issues here. Obviously if you are living in a Muslim country (not Pakistan necessarily) you have to follow the islamic laws and the law of the land. You can not pass discriminatory laws in the western countries and you can not pick and choose different laws for different individuals with different ethnic or religious background. Human rights and related laws permit every individual to live an independent life and practice their religion and have freedom of expression.

In the UK if you are carrying a knife you will be sent to prison but if a Sikh is carrying a knife that's his religious right. Everybody and anybody can wear what ever they like but it's only bad when a Muslim does it. No body in my family wears a nikab but still I believe thats our right to practice our religion which ever the way we like as long as its not causing harm to anyone else. Now what harm can possibly a nikab can cause to anyone.

For God sakes dont toe the line of the people who don't let any chance go by where they can malign Islam or people who want to practice Islam.

We should not be really imposing our will or ideology on others and we simply can not allow others to dictate the term on us. No sarkozy in France should tell Muslims how to live if they are not causing any harm to anybody and no maulana in Pakistan should be forcing any Christian or Hindu to live as he wants them to live if they are not causing any harm.

Islam zinda bad and Pakistan and Canada paindabad
    you dumboo i am in united states for the last many many years. after your this sentence i do not want to read what you say... open your eyes before posting, check myprofile

19. Dislikes arshypk disliked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

ہمارے لوگ پہلے تو غلط دوکمنٹ بنا کر ویسٹرن ممالک میں جاتے ہیں اور پھر وہاں حجاب کے نام پر اسلام کو بدنام کرتے ہیں
    tax chori انہیں چوری کرنا، غلط بیانی کرنا، ، گوریاں تاڑنا تو برا نہیں لگتا پر حجاب پر سیاست اچھی کر لیتے ہیں
    بھی اگر یہ اتنے برے ہیں تو یہاں کیا لینے ہے ہو ، جاؤ پیارے پاکستان میں زرداری اور گللانی کے گود میں

21. Likes cefspan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

if they are so worried about their religion , they should not go to western countries. will you let any american lady to walk on mall road with a skirt? come on ,,,, grow up.....if an american can not wear a decent dress in pakistan then she should not come to pakistan,,,,, but you have seen they wear shalwar qameez when they come here,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by AsifAmeer View Post
    Nahi yaar.. Look the way it works here is I AM A FREE MAN, free of slavery.. every social slavery.

Whatever I do, as long as I am not hurting you, is my own business. Girls wear short clothes, that doesnt bother me.. well.

Back to the conversation, so if someone wants to wear a hijab, ok.... i dont care... wear whatever u wish.. Haan.. but with BURKA There may be an issue with identity theft or a security issue which may force me to not to do business with the person.
    kia bongi maari hai tum nay give me a straight answer (bina agr mgr k batana) yeh pori zameen,qainaat ka malik kon hai?
    aur woh aurat jo ALLAH ko apna malik samjti hai wohi iss QAINAAT ka malik hai so kisi aik mulak se dosray mulek janay se uss ka malik change nahe huwa .
    so tum jaha b raho jaisay b raho law tou tumharay ALLAH ka he hona chahaye.

there is no boundaries to implement the LAW,S OF GREAT ALLAH. (u have to obey every where if u r breathing)

@BuTurabi
    Waffen SS

23. Thanks wadaich thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dellacer View Post
    --------------------------------warning a western slave found. Details: "slave cefspan"-------------------------------------------

WHO THE HELL YOU think you ARE, IMPOSING YOUR IDIOTIC CONCEPT OF LIMITS for WOMEN.

Muslim WOMEN are FREE and don't need LIMITED WESTERN BRAINWASHED IDEAS from DEAD BRAIN like you.

Put limits to your sister in your Home BUT don't impose your CORRUPT IDEAS to us.

You should be remain in your limits.

AMAZINGLY STILL THIS TYPE OF CRAZY HEADS EXISTS.

-------------------------------- Action: Quarantine - Delete - Smash -------------------------------------------------------------
    @rmcrazy
    @
    SaadKnight
    @Bagash

I Wrote What I Though i.e : There Are Many Types Of Burqas. Even Extreme Ones, Where Women Wear Hijab, Gloves, Goggles, And All. What I meant Is , I Have Seen Many Practising Muslim Women Wearing Normal Naqab , Hijab And Scarf .

But No ! He Starts Calling AGENT !
    Bohtaan Laganae Ka Shukriya ! Jazak Allah !
    Last edited by cefspan; 28-Apr-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

If You Can't Stop A Woman From Wearing BIKINI, You Can't Stop A Woman From Wearing Hijab. But There Should Be Some Limits. Check Following :

SPACE SUIT TYPE HYPER HIJAB ~ UNACCEPTABLE - SECURITY RISK - IDENTITY ANONIMITY

The One Thats FINE :

Ya Tou Ye Decide Kr Laen Kae Upar Walae Musalman Haen Ya Baki Gunaghar.

Secondly, Hijab Is A Personal Matter,If Some One Doesn't Want To,You Can't Force Them Like You Can't Force A Guy Not To Shave His Beard.

26. Thanks wadaich thanked for this post
    Likes cefspan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waffen SS View Post
    دہرے معیار کی انتہا دیکھیۓ کہ مغرب کی جدید سہولتیں لینے دوڑے چلے آتے ہیں مگر ان کا کلچر پسند نہیں۔ اس وقت دین ایمان کہاں تھا جب تعلیم یا روزگار کے لیے ویزے کی بھیک مانگ رہے تھے۔
    USA and EU will keep muslims always down to have workers.
    You better leave this "burquah" problem with EU and USA ? Where as you give us
    very simple answers as follows ???
    1) What is "Brandenburger Tor" and what kind of symbols it got ?
    2) Was hitlor German National ??
    3) Do you know the name of this poet ???
    سارے جہاں سے اچھا ہندوستان ہمارا
    مسلم ہم وطن ہیں سارا جہاں ہمارا

یہ ترانہ کس کا لکھا ہوا ہے ؟

Last edited by khanpanni; 28-Apr-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

لے اؤ جتنے لا سکتے ہو بغیر شلواروں کے صرف امریکی عورتوں کو کیوں اپنی ماں بہنوں کو بھی لے اؤ پاکستان میں کوئی پابندی نہیں ان پر- خ
    یبر پختونخوا بھیج دو ہم استقبال کے لیے آجائینگے ہر قسم کی سہولت بھی فراہم کرینگیں- آپکے جواب کے شدت سے منتظر ہیں کب لا رہے ہو؟

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Look you cant be a a libertarian and be living in NY!

Dekho, there are social norms too. Those cant be avoided. For eg, Even if ur a free to do anything here in the US, imagine throwing a US flag on the ground and stomping over it in public.. You arent gonna make alot of friends. Why is it their business? coz Your freedom is a result of that very flag. Same way with Pakistan, walking down in a bikini is against this idea of the creation of Pakistan. About killing the woman, thats where i differ.

ok,,,,,, if a goori wears bikini on ravi river,,,, walks with a skirt on the road in islamabad, does it hurt you,,, but our people will kill her in five minutes, why dont they keep their own business,,,,,, we should look at ourselves first,,,,and please dont forget that i live in new york,,, and i know what i am saying,,,,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dellacer View Post
    O jahil insan " @cefspan

There is no my thought your thought concept in ISLAM. Islam is not a playground to make thoughts according to your decisions.

Don't make divisions like extreme and Normal.

You don't have a right to call one as extreme and other as normal according to your so called idiotic thought.

Stay in limits of Islam. Don't be extreme liberal idiot.
    Okie, Start Praising That Talibaans Were Heroes, Don't Let Women To Get Educated. -_-
    My Thought My Point Of View, Hail To The Saudis Who Think Allowing Women To Drive Would Be End Of Virginity.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/...virginity.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast