Siasat.pk Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where does MQM stand after conviction of PM...?

by the looks of it they are with the PM...
    i think let PPP continue... only few months left.. why make the a martyr...

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@humdaan

Come out, Come out, Be a good boy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    Let me tell you the difference between Halal and haram.
    haram, is what Altaf lives on,
    having never ever worked,
    that would qualify him as a had haraam haraam khor bhatta mafia don,
    robbing from the poor to feed his big fat ugly neck, is haraam

Those of us who actually WORK for our money, that is halal.
    It might not be easy for you to understand that concept,
    because all your leadership are theiving bhatta khor had haraams

Tell that to the retard from \edgware, who has gotten so fat and ugly, because of his haramkhori

BTW you say you are a sailor, what kind of sailing allows you to be on the internet 24/7/365

Dont tell me they gave you your own ship and said you can do as you like,
    so you took it to solihull, and parked in the local Sainsburys,
    till you are ready to go sail the seven seas.

PS
    Good reasons for not eating Pork, it would be like eating Altaf's relatives,
    so no thanks

welcome good evening test tube baby. now its your turn. i was wondering why you didnt come to rescue your test tube brother. right now the ship is at anchor and currently we are catching and killing dirty fishes. you can take them to your restaraunt and cook them if you like. and by the way,, claiming benefits and disabilty allowance while driving taxi illegally under a different name doesnt mean you are working and eating halal son. this is what i mean by haraam. im suprised at how you live like a narcisiist and feel proud about it. and believe me son, if altaf bhai was to ever come in front of you,, all of your haram would come out..

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by humdaan View Post
    welcome good evening test tube baby. now its your turn. i was wondering why you didnt come to rescue your test tube brother. right now the ship is at anchor and currently we are catching and killing dirty fishes. you can take them to your restaraunt and cook them if you like. and by the way,, claiming benefits and disabilty allowance while driving taxi illegally under a different name doesnt mean you are working and eating halal son. this is what i mean by haraam. im suprised at how you live like a narcisiist and feel proud about it. and believe me son, if altaf bhai was to ever come in front of you,, all of your haram would come out..

Your out of the shed now, well you realized there's no where to hide

Calm down. Is the nursery not teaching you any manners? I think we will need to send you on a manners course.

What job does your Altaf Bhaji do? He has never worked in his life. I heard he got caught selling cinema tickets on the black market

Post Thanks / Like

Is that your childish little attempt at humour, Nursury would really be too advanced for you. You would be more at home with chimps

As for Altaf coming in front of me, I promise, you bhai ko behn bana loon ga. Just one slap on that fat ugly face and he will wet his knickers and cry like a little girl, you set it up, I swear by Allah, I will give him a slap in Public, call him a terrorist, a murdering had haraam and a bhatta khor to his face

I bet you he does not have the guts to come out of his little rathole, but I will tell you what. I dare you to set up a meeting between me and him, in Public or private, alone, and we will see what your little "leader" is made of.

like you he is a coward, all brave in the security of his little hovel and would never come out.

Try being honest just once, did you get into the Pak Merchant Navy when you got to Tilbury, you jumped ship like a coward and are hiding in Solihull, thats how you know so much about illegal working, resturants, illegal taxi's, different names, You even know about earning money leafleting illegally

Yep, an illegal hiding in the UK, can't find a job, so you poor little retard have to sit on the internet and suck up to Altaf 24/7
    Last edited by UKPakistani; 28-Apr-2012 at 05:30 AM.

6. Thanks alimohsan52 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alimohsan52 View Post

Your out of the shed now, well you realized there's no where to hide

Calm down. Is the nursery not teaching you any manners? I think we will need to send you on a manners course.

What job does your Altaf Bhaji do? He has never worked in his life. I heard he got caught selling cinema tickets on the black market

to be honest, i dont really like the pied piper as he brings out the dirty rats onto the streets and gets them polluted. manners learning from a paindo!!!! are you out of your mind. looks like the dog that had bitten you has left a deep wound to your tin. i think your on repeat mode. as all you ever do is repeat the same old thing from a couple of years ago. you sound like a test tube kid. your lucky your in england and claiming benefits.. make the most of it and do some studying at school. this time wont come again. dont waste your time on pakistan politics when you dont even understand the simple basics. theres no point trying to wear XL pants.. there just gonna fall down and your gonna keep on having to BEND OVER and put them on again. now i know you no how that feels right??? your past your bed time and go to sleep son!!!have some badaam and milk from the restaraunt. it might help you.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@humdaan

I am baffled as well, how does Altaf Bhaji manage to stay in a house 24/7?????????
    Surely leadership is about taking risks and every leader has some risk inherent in their job, which does include risk to life. Yet your bhaji has so little courage to come in the open and instead he hides in a hole.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UKPakistani View Post
    Is that your childish little attempt at humour, Nursury would really be too advanced for you. You would be more at home with chimps

As for Altaf coming in front of me, I promise, you bhai ko behn bana loon ga. Just one slap on that fat ugly face and he will wet his knickers and cry like a little girl, you set it up, I swear by Allah, I will give him a slap in Public, call him a terrorist, a murdering had haraam and a bhatta khor to his face

I bet you he does not have the guts to come out of his little rathole, but I will tell you what. I dare you to set up a meeting between me and him, in Public or private, alone, and we will see what your little "leader" is made of.

like you he is a coward, all brave in the security of his little hovel and would never come out.

Try being honest just once, did you get into the Pak Merchant Navy when you got to Tilbury, you jumped ship like a coward and are hiding in Solihull, thats how you know so much about illegal working, resturants, illegal taxi's, different names, You even know about earning money leafleting illegally

Yep, an illegal hiding in the UK, can't find a job, so you poor little retard have to sit on the internet and suck up to Altaf 24/7

sorry UKBENGALI i mean UKINDIAN.dont worry about altaf bhai. if you want to do something worth while in your life then go and slap yourself as hard as you can(baboon). trust me people must be laughing at you. the reason how i know illegal things is because i have many paindo friends and your 1 of them. they even tried to make me like them.but they got a cracking punch from me and since then they say you MQMers are too honest and blunt. thats why they cant be my friend. did you notice how you and your test tube brother never deny that you are work at restaraunt and drive taxi and distribute leaflets. no wonder you guys get really angry and trust me people are laughing at you so dont stress yourselves too much having a go at me

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

to be honest, i dont really like the pied piper as he brings out the dirty rats onto the streets and gets them polluted. manners learning from a paindo!!!! are you out of your mind. looks like the dog that had bitten you has left a deep wound to your tin. i think your on repeat mode. as all you ever do is repeat the same old thing from a couple of years ago. you sound like a test tube kid. your lucky your in england and claiming benefits.. make the most of it and do some studying at school. this time wont come again. dont waste your time on pakistan politics when you dont even understand the simple basics. theres no point trying to wear XL pants.. there just gonna fall down and your gonna keep on having to BEND OVER and put them on again. now i know you no how that feels right??? your past your bed time and go to sleep son!!!have some badaam and milk from the restaraunt. it might help you.

Humdaan it appears that you are not receiving your scooby snack and bone that's why you are ******* so much on this forum. It appears Altaf Bhaji is not satisfied with your performance, hence, he sent you out of your shed so you can do some more ******* , please try harder otherwise you will be without the bone and roam on the streets like a faltu _____

Post Thanks / Like

@humdaan

I am baffled as well, how does Altaf Bhaji manage to stay in a house 24/7?????????
    Surely leadership is about taking risks and every leader has some risk inherent in their job, which does include risk to life. Yet your bhaji has so little courage to come in the open and instead he hides in a hole.

look son. now you keep repeating the same thing over and over again. did you take your medicine as it looks lke you have a mental blockage problem. thats why you shoudnt forget to take medicine.. and keep away from parrots and monkeys. both animals have tendancy to do same thing again and again. it looks as if they influence you heavily when imran comes in front of you one day in the restaraunt and you keep repeating yourself then hes gonna smack you one and wont be happy

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

sorry UKBENGALI i mean UKINDIAN.dont worry about altaf bhai. if you want to do something worth while in your life then go and slap yourself as hard as you can(baboon). trust me people must be laughing at you. the reason how i know illegal things is because i have many paindo friends and your 1 of them. they even tried to make me like them.but they got a cracking punch from me and since then they say you MQMers are too honest and blunt. thats why they cant be my friend. did you notice how you and your test tube brother never deny that you are work at restaraunt and drive taxi and distribute leaflets. no wonder you guys get really angry and trust me people are laughing at you so dont stress yourselves too much having a go at me

When people see you on the street they will say hmmm. who is this seven times divorced, depressed Old witch? It appears you have an awful past hence this is reflected in your white hair and ugly face as showing in this picture

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

look son. now you keep repeating the same thing over and over again. did you take your medicine as it looks lke you have a mental blockage problem. thats why you shoudnt forget to take medicine.. and keep away from parrots and monkeys. both animals have tendancy to do same thing again and again. it looks as if they influence you heavily when imran comes in front of you one day in the restaraunt and you keep repeating yourself then hes gonna smack you one and wont be happy

Once again no answer to the question, just pure abuse which shows up your background and the lack of manners taught. I think you will need to do some extra nursery lessons.

Altaf was locked up in a mental asylum, his performance use to be every night in front of other mental patients, i think you must have been there with him. Because you are incapable of answering any questions.

Look Altaf Bhaji has already said, no performance, no bone, So work harder otherwise you are not going to get your bone

Post Thanks / Like

When people see you on the street they will say hmmm. who is this seven times divorced, depressed Old witch? It appears you have an awful past hence this is reflected in your white hair and ugly face as showing in this picture
    is that how you have been brought up. mocking peoples appearances. im sure your parents have taught you better than this. thats what the people say who live under the shadow of others.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

is that how you have been brought up. mocking peoples appearances. im sure your parents have taught you better than this. thats what the people say who live under the shadow of others.

So you have admitted the person in the picture is really you!!!!!
    (I knew this was the case)

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@humdaan

Be a good boy and Get back in the shed now, otherwise Altaf Bhaji will start making noises in the morning and there won't be anybody there to clean him.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@humdaan

Your English is still quite poor, so the most we can get you is a job as a sniffer but then you will have to make sure that you do not **** Against Altaf Bhaji

Post Thanks / Like

I find it sad that you have something against Bengali people, your hatred of them is unjustified, I do not know what they have done to you or your MQM, for you to hate them.
    Indians you love anyway, and you and your leader are dying to serve them again, beg their forgiveness and go back to your hindu masters

I think you will find many more laugh at you than me,
    but I do not really care.
    Altaf is a murdering terrorist little turd,
    and so is anyone who worships him like you

So you carry on living in your own little world

By the way you have confirmed everything I wrote, if you know so much and you associate only with illegals, than clearly thats what you are and that is what you do, because there is NO way you are in the Navy. Merchant or otherwise. It must be YOU who washes dishes, or drive a cab illegally. Whatever you do, it doesnt matter to me,but clearly you look down on people who do an honest days work for an honest wage. It must be all that had haraami and bhatta has made all you MQM wallahs, look down on anyone who doesnt see the world through your narrow minded vision.

So keep doing what you are doing, one day Inshahallah soon Altaf will die the death of a fat pig, and you can all mourn him, declare him a saint and worship him at home.
    Last edited by UKPakistani; 28-Apr-2012 at 07:17 AM.

19. Thanks alimohsan52, Pakeagle, Star Gazer thanked for this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like the question. Evey Pakistani knows that MQM follows the Rising sun. So whosoever is in power is their god. Doesn't matter who it is.

21. Likes Star Gazer liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i always call imran khan xbox,playstation politician.xbox,playstation,mein jung kerna aur fight ludna aisa hay jaisey imran ki politics.not a single seat in parliament so thats why no matter how brave he try to pretend sub ko pata hey imran sirf pani ka bulbula hey thodi der buble phir wohi anderi ratein .bilkul istarah jaisey sunny deol films mey pakistan kay khilaf bhoonkta hey.regarding mqm.. Bhai hum logo ko pata hey kay humlog tassubio kay beech mey phansey hue hein.ager ppp kay khilaf gae phir wohi kati pahadi jaisey incident,4/5 qatl aam aur koi pursaan e haal nahi.aur insaaf ka janda uthana wala imran khan taliban kay liye tau bolta hey muger mqm kay khilaf qatl aam per khamoosh.bhai jub tuk pakistan kay muzloom awam nahi jagengay us waqt tuk mqm ko survival game khelna hey.aur yeh batein pti[pitti hue jamaat] ko samaj nahi aayegi.
    We are not talking about IK, the question is about mqm. It is very clear that you have no ground to stand on there fore you have to drag unrelated issues so you can avoid the question.
    I am sure in a few days you will rethink about your affiliations.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

افتخار چودھری 12 مئی کے دن سے ہمارا دشمن ہے اور دشمن کا دشمن دوست ہوتا ہے۔

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast