Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Where does MQM stand after conviction of PM...?

MQM has been instrumental in its slogan of bringing revolution in Pakistan since its formation. It has always talked about waging war against jagirdari and sarmayadari system in Pakistan. It always claims to be on the side of the victims and mazlooms. It even went ahead and stood by the side of Supreme court when it declared NRO null and void in its historic judgement two years back. When In NRO implementation case, SC asked PM to write letter to swiss courts, he refused and was found guilty of contempt of court by SC. Does MQM believe in slogans only or it believes in change of status quo ? At this defining moment of the history, MQM must come out with a clear cut stance. Does it believe in rule of law or this party believes in power politics only? Can someone from MQM answer my query???????

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where does MQM stand after conviction of PM...?

rental party never stands

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pakeagle View Post

MQM has been instrumental in its slogan of bringing revolution in Pakistan since its formation. It has always talked about waging war against jagirdari and sarmayadari system in Pakistan. It always claims to be on the side of the victims and mazlooms. It even went ahead and stood by the side of Supreme court when it declared NRO null and void in its historic judgement two years back. When In NRO implementation case, SC asked PM to write letter to swiss courts, he refused and was found guilty of contempt of court by SC. Does MQM believe in slogans only or it believes in change of status quo ? At this defining moment of the history, MQM must come out with a clear cut stance. Does it believe in rule of law or this party believes in power politics only? Can someone from MQM answer my query???????

My Dear Brother

All that MQM believes in is 'Altafism'. The core beliefs of this are:
    • Target Killings
    • Extortion (Bhatta khori)
    • Spy on behalf of Foreign countries against Pakistan
    • Break Pakistan
    • Terrorize the public
    • Dramabaazi through their drama queen
    • 100% Fake slogans
    • Talk Bull
    • Last but not least worship the devil (son of hanumaan) Altaf and do his pooja

4. Thanks KHALIFA. thanked for this post
    Dislikes idiotworx disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

کراے کی پارٹی ہے جب کرایا ملے گا احتجاج کرے گے گیلانی کے حق میں

Post Thanks / Like

Why do we keep asking the questions of which we already know the answers?

MQM is a cult, which is controlled by a couple of 100 greedy leaches who are sucking this country dry. They are holding hostage millions of Urdu speaking people who love Pakistan. These greedy bunch of leaches spread terror by killing all who defy them and thus they are living and enjoying their filthy lives on this "blood money".

The head leach is enjoying a royal life in England on this blood money and poor Urdu speaking Pakistani (who are made to worship him) are suffering here in this country.

As per my understanding ALLAH
    has condemned him to come to Pakistan.

These leaches will lick feet of any and every other traitor just remain in power and keep sucking poor peoples blood. They know they will not survive if they are not in power.

We are not far from the time that the Pakistan loving Urdu speaking people will stop the blood supply to these leaches and pour salt on them.

Last edited by TruPakistani; 28-Apr-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faheem niaz View Post
    rental party never stands
    i always call imran khan xbox,playstation politician.xbox,playstation,mein jung kerna aur fight ludna aisa hay jaisey imran ki politics.not a single seat in parliament so thats why no matter how brave he try to pretend sub ko pata hey imran sirf pani ka bulbula hey thodi der buble phir wohi anderi ratein .bilkul istarah jaisey sunny deol films mey pakistan kay khilaf bhoonkta hey.regarding mqm.. Bhai hum logo ko pata hey kay humlog tassubio kay beech mey phansey hue hein.ager ppp kay khilaf gae phir wohi kati pahadi jaisey incident,4/5 qatl aam aur koi pursaan e haal nahi.aur insaaf ka janda uthana wala imran khan taliban kay liye tau bolta hey muger mqm kay khilaf qatl aam per khamoosh.bhai jub tuk pakistan kay muzloom awam nahi jagengay us waqt tuk mqm ko survival game khelna hey.aur yeh batein pti[pitti hue jamaat] ko samaj nahi aayegi.

8. Likes usman12345 liked this post

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by humdaan View Post
    i always call imran khan xbox,playstation politician.xbox,playstation,mein jung kerna aur fight ludna aisa hay jaisey imran ki politics.not a single seat in parliament so thats why no matter how brave he try to pretend sub ko pata hey imran sirf pani ka bulbula hey thodi der buble phir wohi anderi ratein .bilkul istarah jaisey sunny deol films mey pakistan kay khilaf bhoonkta hey.regarding mqm.. Bhai hum logo ko pata hey kay humlog tassubio kay beech mey phansey hue hein.ager ppp kay khilaf gae phir wohi kati pahadi jaisey incident,4/5 qatl aam aur koi pursaan e haal nahi.aur insaaf ka janda uthana wala imran khan taliban kay liye tau bolta hey muger mqm kay khilaf qatl aam per khamoosh.bhai jub tuk pakistan kay muzloom awam nahi jagengay us waqt tuk mqm ko survival game khelna hey.aur yeh batein pti[pitti hue jamaat] ko samaj nahi aayegi.
    survival game k elements explain karaun ge aap bhai?

Post Thanks / Like

Your arguments has no weight so it just crossed over my mind. Fact Is Fact :: MQM is rental party, government paying them because they are itehaaadi for nothing.

11. Likes TruPakistani, barca, sok, aamirksa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomishah View Post
    survival game k elements explain karaun ge aap bhai?
    typical PTI [ pitti hue jamaat] kay bachey.ok let me try again i will give you clue KATI PAHADI INCIDENT. muger tumey phir bhi samj nahi aayegi.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

typical PTI [ pitti hue jamaat] kay bachey.ok let me try again i will give you clue KATI PAHADI INCIDENT. muger tumey phir bhi samj nahi aayegi.
    What about the Altaf Mental asylum incident in London?

14. Likes barca, zee4zubair, reliable liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Harrat is baat ki hai k 3 teeno Itehaadi karachi mein lar rahay hain , for one thing :: Bhutta khori, kabza mafia etc :: Jab in mein se koi ek k area mein jata hai to wo marna shuru kartay hain, sharings bardasht nahi hoty. Ye parties based hee in cheezon par hain :: without that they won't survive at all as Sheikh Rasheed and Shahi Syad said already k Altaf hussain Monthly expenditure is 80,000 Pounds, where the hell this money coming from. does he has any factory or family background for such incomes. NOT AT ALL : Just a blood shell and khoon paseena Of the people of hard worker Karachi.

Have some respect of Human Life. Atleast Imran Khan stands against it. Ab bhens k aagay been to nahi bajayega na Imran Khan.

Peace and Out.

16. Likes Pakeagle, aamirksa liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

I just want to quote great Tipu Sultan's quote" Sher ki aik din ki zindagi geeder ki so sala zindagi se behter hai". What ever you have said still does not answer any of my questions. Using words like Tassubi to the query seeker itself qualifies you to be tassubi. Now why you guys dont accept that you are buzdils and mqm has decided to live the life of an impotent, toothless party behind the curtain of survival game. Please dont start using foul language now bcoz your arguments have also ceased in the name of survival.

18. Thanks alimohsan52 thanked for this post
    Likes barca, zee4zubair, aamirksa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Faheem Niaz View Post

Your arguments has no weight so it just crossed over my mind. Fact Is Fact :: MQM is rental party, government paying them because they are itehaaadi for nothing.

you need to have a brain to understand facts and logic so i advise you not to stress your hollow tin. all were gonna hear is a repeated echo. u come up with this sort of thread trying to potray yourself an intllectual.but in the process you expose yourself badly proving how narrow your lane is. however, having said this i expect this from PTI(pitty hue jamat) supporters.

Post Thanks / Like

you need to have a brain to understand facts and logic so i advise you not to stress your hollow tin. all were gonna hear is a repeated echo. u come up with this sort of thread trying to potray yourself an intllectual.but in the process you expose yourself badly proving how narrow your lane is. however, having said this i expect this from PTI(pitty hue jamat) supporters.

Actually Im following this phrase :: bhens k aagay been bajana :: it really suits you therefore i just ignored your post .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pakeagle View Post
    I just want to quote great Tipu Sultan's quote" Sher ki aik din ki zindagi geeder ki so sala zindagi se behter hai". What ever you have said still does not answer any of my questions. Using words like Tassubi to the query seeker itself qualifies you to be tassubi. Now why you guys dont accept that you are buzdils and mqm has decided to live the life of an impotent, toothless party behind the curtain of survival game. Please dont start using foul language now bcoz your arguments have also ceased in the name of survival.

amazing!! big talk coming from supporters whos leader lived his whole life drinking, gambling, womanizing and enjoying a colourfull life looking down at people. wow what a sher he is. i cannot believe quoting tipu sultan and comparing him with imran is a bit over the top. the guy who lives, survives and depends on charity money cannot be compared to MQM. MQM who have survived prejudice, racism, hatred, army operation and genocide and still standing tall. MQM are fighting tyrants on a daily basis unlike your leader sitting in talk shows with full flash make up like a teenage girl. its like hes doing some sort of fashion shoot for miss world contest... im not trying to convince u here as theres no room left in your brain to accomodate fact and logic. at least my party has an argument unlike your leader who has full support from establishment and part time acto/drama queen like haroon rashid. so very soon your party will cease in the name of no more chanda.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barca View Post
    کراے کی پارٹی ہے جب کرایا ملے گا احتجاج کرے گے گیلانی کے حق میں
    karaya mil gia ha...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimz84 View Post
    karaya mil gia ha...

inkay badlay haleeem bhi Multan puhnch jaye gi , as a bonus

24. Likes barca liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Faheem Niaz View Post
    Actually Im following this phrase :: bhens k aagay been bajana :: it really suits you therefore i just ignored your post .
    haha therfore you read my post and decided to reply..hence ignoring my post.. i dont know how that works. i think your temper gets the better of you as some times i think you dont even listen to yourself (right) ur acting like an ugly girl whos trying your best to be noticed by arguing with me..

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

amazing!! big talk coming from supporters whos leader lived his whole life drinking, gambling, womanizing and enjoying a colourfull life looking down at people. wow what a sher he is. i cannot believe quoting tipu sultan and comparing him with imran is a bit over the top. the guy who lives, survives and depends on charity money cannot be compared to MQM. MQM who have survived prejudice, racism, hatred, army operation and genocide and still standing tall. MQM are fighting tyrants on a daily basis unlike your leader sitting in talk shows with full flash make up like a teenage girl. its like hes doing some sort of fashion shoot for miss world contest... im not trying to convince u here as theres no room left in your brain to accomodate fact and logic. at least my party has an argument unlike your leader who has full support from establishment and part time acto/drama queen like haroon rashid. so very soon your party will cease in the name of no more chanda.
    I maintain that you are beating about the bush and not answering any of my queries. I conclude my arguments by quoting Benazir Bhutto who said in 1996 " MQM WALE buzdil choohay hain" With your arguments, you are endorsing her view point.

27. Thanks alimohsan52 thanked for this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

ویسے عدلیہ کے ساتھ اس ٹکراو میں متحدہ گیلانی اور پی پی کے بہت کام آسکتی ہے آخر کو تجربہ کار جماعت ہے اور مشرف کے زمانے میں اس کو عدلیہ کے ساتھ ٹکراو کا عملی تجربہ بھی ہے۔کتنا شاندار کمبینش ہے۔ ایک رنڈوے مجرم کے کرپشن کے پیسے بچانے کے لیے ،ایک مجرم پی ایم جو بذات خود 'ایم بی بی ایس' کرپٹ ہے،اور لندن کا ایک غنڈہ، جو خود اور اس کی جماعت ٹارگٹ کلنگ ، بھتہ خوری اور کرپشن میں اپنا جواب نہیں رکھتے اکھٹے ہو چلے ہیں، عدلیہ کے خلاف۔متحدہ کے حامیوں کو مبارک ہو اس سے غریبوں کے انقلاب کی منزل اور قریب آگئی ہے۔

29. Likes baaaz, barca, Ahsan.CH, zee4zubair, aamirksa liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast