Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Egypt’s women urge MPs not to pass early marriage, sex-after-death laws!! (So called Deeni parties kay karnamay)

Substance of this article is in second half. Playing the anti-islamic trumpet with shocking and unbelieveable revelations, slowly increasing the pitch and dropping the bomb shell at the climax of drama. What the author wanted to say was "discharged" in lower half, but he needed some heads moving with the music he played initially.
    A girl's age of merriage is a multi-factor issue which varies from society to society. If one dares to check the minimum age of sex workers in Egypt in the past, he will understand the norms in place there and it won't be that "shocking" anymore.

As the lines of the article in the mddle propose, having sex with deceased partner is not the matter for consideration before the parliament essentially. Only the so called liberal ladies have voiced to disapprove that and taken advantage to malign the face of religeous forces there by beating the hollow drums louder. " This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni? This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?”

We are used to such people who will go to any length for political milage and getting qualified for western grants. Salman Rushdie, Tasleema Nasreen or Marvi Sarmad sit on one end of this spectrum, while peole like late Salman Taseer on the other. Just remember the tongues of some Sindhi MPAs spewing over conversion of a lady doctor to Islam lately. This all crap has been there since centuries. Islam, being unmoved and uneffected by such foul cry, keeps spreading to new territories, winning minds and hearts of infidels in all corners.

Last edited by Altaf Lutfi; 26-Apr-2012 at 10:35 PM.

2. Likes QADIANITRUTH liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Egypt’s women urge MPs not to pass early marriage, sex-after-death laws!! (So called Deeni parties kay karnamay)

Sex with a dead wife .... Astaghfirullah.

Post Thanks / Like

Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.
    This is never heard of, and this could very well be a propaganda to promote hate against Islam and Muslims. I am a Muslim and have never, ever come across anything like this.. Its inhuman and disgusting and how can a man have sex with a dead spouse? I have lived in the Middle East, traveled to many countries including Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. THIS IS A FALSE PROPAGANDA. We should verify such 'according to newspaper' sources before jumping to conclusion.

This is not the first time anti-Islam false propaganda is used to spread hate against Islam. who can forget WMD and 9/11?

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adnan_younus View Post
    now this is disturbing.. the man who wants to have sex with his dead wife must be taken to some psychiatrist.... like... wifes dead .. can any husband think abt sex.... what an imagination by the new egypt rulers....
    Quote Originally Posted by cefspan View Post
    Well , Dimag Kharab Hae In Chawaloon Ka !

Remember That Saudi Point ; GEAR FACTOR INCITES SEXUAL DESIRES OF WOMEN ?

The Way Its Written Kae Having Sex With Wife After 6 Hours Of Her Death , If Dare Say The Cosider Wives As UNPAID PROSTITUTES Or Sex Toys . . . . . . . . . . .

Inshaan Nahi Haen Ye Jaanwar !
    Case of equal rights for a change............apparently wife also have the same rights........

The controversy about a husband having sex with his dead wife came about after a Moroccan cleric spoke about the issue in May 2011.

Zamzami Abdul Bari said that marriage remains valid even after death adding that a woman also too had the same right to engage in sex with her dead husband.

6. Likes moazzamniaz liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QADIANITRUTH View Post
    This is never heard of, and this could very well be a propaganda to promote hate against Islam and Muslims. I am a Muslim and have never, ever come across anything like this.. Its inhuman and disgusting and how can a man have sex with a dead spouse? I have lived in the Middle East, traveled to many countries including Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. THIS IS A FALSE PROPAGANDA. We should verify such 'according to newspaper' sources before jumping to conclusion.

This is not the first time anti-Islam false propaganda is used to spread hate against Islam. who can forget WMD and 9/11?
    I still cannot believe that it is true. I googled it and this news is reported throughout the world. I like to know the details of this. Sex with a dead woman!!!!!!!!

8. Likes moazzamniaz, BuTurabi liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its time to bring the military govt back.

10. Likes moazzamniaz, cefspan, BuTurabi liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huma.asl View Post
    sorry but I am not sure what you mean by it saves a lot of time :S
    Quote Originally Posted by moazzamniaz View Post
    It saves my time, reading the comments as i belong to Urdu medium generation. Keep writing in Urdu esp long comments. Again thanx!

cheh goli aur aadmi teen.........bohut na insaafi hai yeh.......

12. Likes moazzamniaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desicad View Post

cheh goli aur aadmi teen.........bohut na insaafi hai yeh.......
    lolz..drama-bazi band karo..

14. Likes desicad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Case of equal rights for a change............apparently wife also have the same rights........

And Apparently , How Are You Supposed To Do That ? Having Sex With A Dead Guy ?

Post Thanks / Like

"لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله "

17. Thanks cefspan thanked for this post
    Likes BuTurabi liked this post

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cefspan View Post
    And Apparently , How Are You Supposed To Do That ? Having Sex With A Dead Guy ?

Have already answered that........read my post# 5............

19. Thanks cefspan thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

اب میں کیا کہوں ان لوگو کو...گالی بھی نہیں نکل سکتی..یہ اسلامی پارٹیاں ارب ممالک میں بوھت سے لوگوں کو بیوکوف بنانے میں کامیاب ہو گی ہیں...یہ بھی اتنے ہی جاہل ہیں جتنے ان سے پہلے کے سیکولر سیاستدان تھے..الله پاکستان اور دوسرے ملکوں کو ان جیسوں کے شر سے محفوظ رکھے...آمین
    What ??????????...... Am I reading corectly... ? ''sex with the deceased wife'' ?..... I am feeling sick. OMG. I am going to wash room to vomit.

21. Likes moazzamniaz, Humi, BuTurabi liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adnan_younus View Post
    now this is disturbing.. the man who wants to have sex with his dead wife must be taken to some psychiatrist.... like... wifes dead .. can any husband think abt sex.... what an imagination by the new egypt rulers....
    Worshipping the rising Sun ........ yea Musharaf ki jaga .... Adnan laga liea ........ set party lagti hai ... Adnan party .......

Post Thanks / Like

Have already answered that........read my post# 5............

Kal Raat I Was Called LIBERAL FASCIST , Indain AGENT , ANI - PAKISTAN 3 Times . . . . . . . . . I Am THINKING , ISLAMIST REBELLIOUS WANNA BEES HAVEN'T APPEARED YET HERE ?

24. Likes moazzamniaz, BuTurabi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

sexمردے کو دیکھ کر ان کا
    کیسے اجاگر ہو جاتا ہے

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sngilani View Post
    sexمردے کو دیکھ کر ان کا
    کیسے اجاگر ہو جاتا ہے
    some people have this psychological disease..its called necrophilia...Remember there was a man in pakistan who was caught a few months ago having sex with corpses after digging them out of their graves..

27. Thanks sngilani thanked for this post
    Likes Desi_Action, BuTurabi liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

bananas??? cucumber??? my God, I never thought Pakistani girls are so desperate.... this is unbelievable ..... Anyways, enjoy it, you seem to be in Canada anyways and there wont be such bans even in future I guess....

lolz..drama-bazi band karo..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
    bananas??? cucumber??? my God, I never thought Pakistani girls are so desperate.... this is unbelievable ..... Anyways, enjoy it, you seem to be in Canada anyways and there wont be such bans even in future I guess....
    that is a very cheap shot...

Post Thanks / Like

cheap shot??
    OK may be I did nt understand your message in which you told about bananas and cucumber etc.... I am sorry if that is the case....

that is a very cheap shot...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Egypt:Plans for farewell intercourse law so husbands can have sex with DEAD wives

Alleged proposals to allow Egyptian husbands to legally have sex with their dead wives for up to six hours after their death have been branded a 'complete nonsense'.
    The controversial new 'farewell intercourse' law was claimed, in Arab media, to be part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.They reported it would also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.
    Controversial: The 'farewell intercourse' law is 'a complete nonsense', according to sources

But sources inside the Egyptian Embassy in London have said the claims were 'completely false', 'forbidden in Islam' and 'could never imagine it happening'.
    The source said the proposal, if it even existed, had not reached the parliament - although it was also admitted it could be the work of an extremist politician.Although not officially rebutted, the claims that someone inside Egypt could introduce such a law provoked widespread scepticism.
    More...

The initial report, published on reputable English language website alarabiya.net, claimed Egypt's National Council for Women was reportedly campaigning against the changes.It said the group said that 'marginalising and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development'.Dr Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, wrote to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker Dr Saad al-Katatni addressing her concerns.Outrage: The 'proposals' could have seen Egyptian husbands allowed to have sex with their dead wives (file picture)

Egyptian journalist Amro Abdul Samea reported in the al-Ahram newspaper that Talawi complained about the legislations which are being introduced under 'alleged religious interpretations'.The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband.
    TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty slammed the notion of letting a husband have sex with his wife after her death under the so-called 'Farewell Intercourse' draft law.He said: 'This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni?'This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tHNMx1qG

32. Thanks Desi_Action thanked for this post
    Dislikes barca disliked this post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast