Siasat.pk Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: S&P cuts India outlook; investment rating in peril - Sooper-power ! :)

Are you talking socially ??...Karachi had a million or even lesser when they first started off ??...According to your excel sheet ..karachi is better of now wealth wise ??

So you do agree with me that karachi functioned better when it had a million to work with ?

Quote Originally Posted by AsifAmeer View Post
    I can say with all honestly that the Pakistan my parents saw in their childhood was far far better than what it is today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Absolutely! This is how I see it too.. Pakistan was better off with less population. Common sense dictates its easier to manager less people, its easier to give justice, educate..etc.etc to less people than more.

Look, POWER comes with responsibility and to understand responsibility, you gotta have the philosophical aspect of it well seated in the citizens.

Technology came with Power... Power to create these megacities, which werent possible before the industrial revolution. This is NOT because God did it. This is because WE HUMANS thought was a solution to the booming human population. Why should we expect God to help is in our own created mess? Its like saying "God.. we cant continue with this mess anymore.. Please help us extend this mess.."

Mein ye bilkul nahi keh raha k advancement na ki jae.. but lets understand the implications of it. If there are 12 millions living in Karachi, IT IS NOT BECAUSE GOD INTENDED THIS. It is because we HUMANS managed to create this unstable structure. This can only continue as long as we can manage this unstable mess. As long as we can manage to extract the ever depleting energy resources to meet the ever increasing demands.

This is OUR mess. It is US who has to understand it and fix it. GOD WILL NOT HELP US here (as a rule of thumb)
    Quote Originally Posted by modern.fakir View Post
    Are you talking socially ??...Karachi had a million or even lesser when they first started off ??...According to your excel sheet ..karachi is better of now wealth wise ??

So you do agree with me that karachi functioned better when it had a million to work with ?

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AsifAmeer View Post
    Koi farak nahi pat tha? Hum to pehle hi doobe hain?

Post Thanks / Like

Indians theselves are one of the stupid nation on the earth. (sorry if i heart somebody saying truth). In world security conference the decisions were made which country should compete whome. Iraq war- Afghan War- US presence in the region and Pakistan- China relationship. Without help of west India could not have few yers raise of economy. These slaves have no own voice they do what their masters ask them to do. West love good slaves.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123