Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Focus with Waqas Munawar - 24th April 2012 - Bhoja Airline Plane Crash - Special Analysis

Focus with Waqas Munawar Ep57 - Bhoja Air Crash - Analysis

2. Likes Believer12, irfan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Focus with Waqas Munawar - 24th April 2012 - Bhoja Airline Plane Crash - Special Analysis

Better not to promote this Qadiani Rawal Channel on this forum, even this shameful channel invites indians to bash the Pakistani leaders and politics. They are ASTEEN ka SANP...

4. Dislikes pakistanism, Believer12, irfan disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Focus with Waqas Munawar - 24th April 2012 - Bhoja Airline Plane Crash - Special Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by patriot_purdesi View Post
    Better not to promote this Qadiani Rawal Channel on this forum, even this shameful channel invites indians to bash the Pakistani leaders and politics. They are ASTEEN ka SANP...
    I've actually been interviewed by RawalTV once and they seem very pro Pakistan.
    i mean you and i we all know that there are problems in Pakistan so if someone is highlighting them for our knowledge, what's wrong with that?

6. Likes Believer12, irfan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patriot_purdesi View Post
    this is very impressive channel and if you judge them partially they are much more aware and knowledgeable host and gusets than our all big names and so called news channels and analysts.

8. Likes irfan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanism View Post
    I've actually been interviewed by RawalTV once and they seem very pro Pakistan.
    i mean you and i we all know that there are problems in Pakistan so if someone is highlighting them for our knowledge, what's wrong with that?
    sure you wrote perfectely true what i meant alos,,,,,,,the host is very knowledgeable and he always invites the guest who are just not representator of any poilitical party but he always invited the guest who make us aware and knowledgeable. some people have only optic to watch through and that is sectarianism. Pakistan ko tabah kar diya hai sectarianism nay pre yeh log wohi been bajatay ja rahae hain.

10. Likes irfan liked this post