Siasat.pk Forums
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Good Bye Siasat.pk.

Quote Originally Posted by shahin View Post
    This is called frustration.

The reality of human life is frustrating. Denying it makes things more difficult. Good luck with your battles.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keepinformed View Post

I am an indian agent to all the mullahs on this forum but a genetic Pakistani by birth though I personally believe in Global Citizenship concept.

So you are my country man regardless of where you live and seems the vacation is over a little earlier for me.

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

زندگی بھاگنے کا نام ہے شائد ، حالات بھگوڑا بنا دیتے ہیں شائد ، کیا چیز ہے جو آپ کو آخری بال تک کھیلنے سے روک رہی ہے میرے بھائی میرے دوست ؟

4. Likes barca liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes Keepinformed liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by closedstreet View Post
    زندگی بھاگنے کا نام ہے شائد ، حالات بھگوڑا بنا دیتے ہیں شائد ، کیا چیز ہے جو آپ کو آخری بال تک کھیلنے سے روک رہی ہے میرے بھائی میرے دوست ؟
    Choro yaar mazi mein kya rakha hai. Mazi se yaad aiya...watch and enjoy the breaking news style of 1997

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moazzamniaz View Post

Even a sadder version is below

9. Likes moazzamniaz liked this post

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Bhai dhooti me mat jana bahir hawa taze chal rahi hai.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Enjoyed this website especially for a few fun threads here and there and the links to the talk shows.

This forum is not for my type as it is full of zealous defenders of morality who contribute nothing but informative articles about the personal life experiences of Imran Khan, Maryam Nawaz, Sana Bucha, Hamza Shabaz and the types they feel they are entitled to trash yet cannot take the comic satire of the entire situation if it triggers their fragile ego.

Wish the owners fair luck in their business ventures.

Good Luck and Good Bye.

Latest Update:KeepInformed has signed the NRO, and hence taken back his decision to leave for Jeddah and now is back into political life of Siasat.pk.

@Waseem @Adeel @AbdulRehman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victim View Post
    Bhai dhooti me mat jana bahir hawa taze chal rahi hai.
    Fikir na kar behin mein ne underwear phena hua hai...Dollar Vest and Underwear...

Intermediate
    Post Thanks / Like

Aik to main bhen nahi hoon. No 2- bhai ub jao bhi na aaapki flight ka time ho raha hai

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Nomi Jee. Theek kaha aap ne. Muj Jesay Fariq loog apna waqt aisey hi pass karteen hain. Now go grab yourself a jug of kool aid.

[SIZE=5]Time for me to go to McDonalds for a

Farigh nahi betahasha farigh :p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nomishah View Post
    Farigh nahi betahasha farigh :p

Perhaps an academy award for fariq pan is in order for me..and the nominees are...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victim View Post
    Aik to main bhen nahi hoon. No 2- bhai ub jao bhi na aaapki flight ka time ho raha hai
    Meri nazar mein aap meri choti bhen hi ho. Choti se pyari se bhen. No 2 - Flight CAA waloon ne cancel kar di. Agli wali pakarni pare gi.

Advanced
    Post Thanks / Like

Rationality support of a topic is generally something I usually will fight for. The problem which I have realized is not because certain Mods of this forum disagree to what I am stating but my obvious non adherence to the moral code of conduct set by the office bearers.

​The slight over supply of irrational anger comes about in me only when its okay to use offensive and immoral media to bash and trash non PTI supporters however the same attitude gets ignored elsewhere but who am I to deplore this very basic nature of group behavior.

Moral standards should be uniform across the board. Crap should be called Crap. Spade should be called a Spade.

Expecting this from common day to day Pakistanis is out of the question. My immoral expectations are too raunchy for this forum and I am usually put in place by frequent deletions of my threads by chosen Gods of Morality.

I have to take it or leave it and chose to take it for now...

As far as your revenge scandal is concerned, I advise caution and better sense over emotional outburst however I do know that primitive instincts of humans rule over rationality.

Good luck nevertheless.
    You can't expect what you want from the majority of this world, its not only with us Pakistanis but a uniform issue throughout the world. But keep going on. Jese mein ne kaha jispe gussa aa jaye, try to avoid agar aa hee jaye to beshak voh internet pe ho ya jidher bhi track and hunt him down like I did (the only issue with hunting is that I don't want it through my mates but myself isliye intizar hai, shayed Allah isliye intizar kera raha hai ke aql aa jaye, timuri o changezi se ziada musalman o insan ban'na intiahyee behter hai). Dunia bohat choti hai aur internet pe gunda har koi banta hai hansi aati hai abb, anyway, nice to know your point of view, seriously!

See what a stir your thread created, I am sure if I say it, I wouldn't get even 4th the response so you do have worth here which I know is worthless in your opinion.

18. Likes Khalid liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

"This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel".

So yeah, nothing is definite in the world, nothing. Even religion has done nothing but created a divide in humanity, and is responsible for millions of death. No need to create drama or get upset on anyone's opinion; no need to get shocked at anything. Just enjoy this comedy show while you still can.

20. Thanks Keepinformed thanked for this post
    Likes desicad, Khalid liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yar ye kia baat hoye..... try to change the mentality of people instead of leaving this forum never give up..... ho sakte hai koi mentality change kar le....

Post Thanks / Like

rent nai dita.....ton cycle dena ain karaye tay? and khyal kya badal liya hay? awain publicity stunt mara hay na topic baana kay?
    Mera Veera...mein ne apna khiyal badal liya hai. Aur haan phichlay maheena ka rent naheen dia aap ne.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Temojin View Post
    You can't expect what you want from the majority of this world, its not only with us Pakistanis but a uniform issue throughout the world. But keep going on. Jese mein ne kaha jispe gussa aa jaye, try to avoid agar aa hee jaye to beshak voh internet pe ho ya jidher bhi track and hunt him down like I did (the only issue with hunting is that I don't want it through my mates but myself isliye intizar hai, shayed Allah isliye intizar kera raha hai ke aql aa jaye, timuri o changezi se ziada musalman o insan ban'na intiahyee behter hai). Dunia bohat choti hai aur internet pe gunda har koi banta hai hansi aati hai abb, anyway, nice to know your point of view, seriously!

See what a stir your thread created, I am sure if I say it, I wouldn't get even 4th the response so you do have worth here which I know is worthless in your opinion.

Pakistani youth is deprived of father figures that can lead them to glory. All previous father figures have cheated them and hence the protection of Imran Khan is necessary. He is the last remaining hope for the youth and hence they break all the rules to protect him and his ideologies.

However the reality on the ground is that each and every one of us wants to be the hero and be admired, give us worth and meaning to 60 to 80 years on this rock we call earth.

On the topic of a stir creation, its all relative to projection. You give the world a fairy tale and they will save it and pass it on for generations. Approach everything with a story line, that is what the humans want...stories and more stories to keep us entertained while the time quickly passes away to our eventual death.
    Last edited by Keepinformed; 26-Apr-2012 at 12:05 AM.

24. Likes Temojin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by umer amin View Post
    rent nai dita.....ton cycle dena ain karaye tay? and khyal kya badal liya hay? awain publicity stunt mara hay na topic baana kay?
    Naheen Khala Ji mein kala jadoo karna waan...aur tusi rehandey ho utlay floor te aur mein maalik e makan waan.

Thori ji taleem bhi hasil kar landeen tey itni aqal a jandi ke baat karne se phela research kar letain hain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warraich001 View Post
    yar ye kia baat hoye..... try to change the mentality of people instead of leaving this forum never give up..... ho sakte hai koi mentality change kar le....

NRO has been signed and the original first post edited to reflect the change. The change of mentality happens only with episodic events in a person's life...absent that and you can have all the gurus in the world pouncing on one's head with no results.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast