Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

Off The Record - 24th April 2012 - Talat Hussain, Haroon Rasheed - PM contempt of Court Case

Last edited by Waseem; 24-Apr-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Off The Record - 24th April 2012 - Syed Talat Hussain, Haroon Rasheed & Sharjil Memon - PM contempt of Court Case

wher is last part?

3. Likes Bangash liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Off The Record - 24th April 2012 - Syed Talat Hussain, Haroon Rasheed & Sharjil Memon - PM contempt of Court Case

what a entertainment :-) !!!

5. Likes Bangash liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

there no justes just us

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Off The Record - 24th April 2012 - Talat Hussain, Haroon Rasheed - PM contempt of Court Case

Incompetent and pushover Kashif Abbasi had to be supported by Talat Hussain and Haroon ul Rasheed throughout the programme. Kashif don't do your programmes without these people to keep the show meaningful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bangash View Post
    there no justes just us
    kashif,talat,qadri,haroon vs memon. to be honest i dont like either of them ,but i feel this is very unfair.so called azad media. this media is definitely not azad.you can assess easily its definitely punjab vs sindh.thats why i always called kashif, harooon,talat are extremely bias people.

9. Dislikes Star Gazer disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Off The Record - 24th April 2012 - Talat Hussain, Haroon Rasheed - PM contempt of Court Case

Zardari Rob/Killed Banizeer, and his (D)s like Sherjeel (his parent gave him right name (Sher)(Jahil) This PPP tola let the others to kill poor worker in Karachi

Post Thanks / Like

bohat hi umda program ha....sharjeel memon aik jahil shaks ha jis kay apni taqreer ka koi jawaz nahi

Post Thanks / Like

ppp nay qoum ko zali kiya ha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by humdaan View Post
    kashif,talat,qadri,haroon vs memon. to be honest i dont like either of them ,but i feel this is very unfair.so called azad media. this media is definitely not azad.you can assess easily its definitely punjab vs sindh.thats why i always called kashif, harooon,talat are extremely bias people.
    کوئی سِندھی، بلوچ یا پشتون کیسے موجودہ حکومت کے گُن گائے گا؟
    بھائی بڑا دِل گُردہ چاہئیے گیلانی اور زرداری کو معصوم کہنے کیلئے۔

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very good program. I think this is the way to pressurize these corrupt no-good politicians.

Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by humdaan View Post

Your post is reflective of the training that mqm is providing to it's agents to create rifts where none exist.
    You have lost the ability to be just and fair.
    With AH we will fight a case of State and citizens of Pakistan VS AH, for the charges of treason, murder and corruption. It will happen soon Insha Allah.