Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Intermediate imtiaz_bcn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage







    Last edited by Waseem; 24-Apr-2012 at 02:34 PM.


  2. #2
    Intermediate Altaf Hussain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh moala........

  3. Thanks aurangzaib85 thanked for this post
    Likes barca liked this post

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    10,814
    Age
    101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaf Hussain View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh moala........

  5. Likes barca liked this post

  6. #4
    Moderator Naeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    4,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    jeenday raho baba jee.. Allah tuhano aglay 80 saal hor zinda rakhay Ameen


  7. #5
    Expert BuTurabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    مُلکوں مُلکوں
    Posts
    5,160
    Age
    900
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a



    ہم محبت میں بھی توحید کے قائل ہیں فراز
    ایک ہی شخص کو محبوب بنائے رکھنا





  8. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam,The Netherlands
    Posts
    84
    Age
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    that's what i say is a true spirit.

  9. Likes barca liked this post

  10. #7
    Expert barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    20,058
    Age
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    بابا جی ویسے دیکھنے میں ابھی فٹ نظر آرہے ہیں

  11. Likes Altaf Hussain liked this post

  12. #8
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Reading uk
    Posts
    423
    Age
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    Kaash inhen pehle hi ijazat mil jaati
    ****** hai zaat paat or bradari system pay jis ki wajha say is couple nay 65 saal takleef kaati


  13. #9
    Regular Member aliraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    60
    Age
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    Baba G Hunh kii karso

  14. Likes frenes liked this post

  15. #10
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    لندن/کوئٹہ
    Posts
    1,569
    Age
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    Wa Baba Ji Wa Dil khush kar diya aap nain


  16. #11
    Advanced Afraheem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ajman,U.A.E
    Posts
    1,542
    Age
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    اور پھر کچھ دنوں بعد خبر آے گی بابا َایکسپائردودھ پینے کی وجہ سے چل بسا

  17. Likes aamirksa liked this post

  18. #12
    Intermediate sharjeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    London,Karachi
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    Wah Baba Jee Wah...U impressed me.........


  19. #13
    Advanced yeh-cheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    aaj kal underground
    Posts
    1,911
    Age
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    humaray azaad or cheap media ka aik or shaaksaana...kal say yahee khabar end mein chala daytay hein 2 3 channels.....what cheap rubbish yaar...is say pehlay ki khabar hotee hay jiss mein air crash victims k gher jaa rahay hotay hain..sad flute music k saath..or us k baad yeh khabar....decency choo kar naee guzree humaray media ko.

    ..agar kar bhee lee hay chacha nay....to us ko khabar bananay ki kia zaroorat hay yaar...

    ..125 banda Allah ko pyara ho gya...150 daba huwa hay...koi shehar salamat naee....per humaray tamashay or chaskay khatam naee hotay....no wonder...humaray liye insaani jaan ...bher bakree ki tarah he hay...London mein 52 aadmi mara thaa....her saal usee time usee din hazaroon log wahan jama ho kar unhein yaad kartay hein..or 1 minute khamosh rehtay hain....

    chavval media
    Last edited by yeh-cheez; 24-Apr-2012 at 04:44 PM.


  20. #14
    Expert Bangash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,803
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    Quote Originally Posted by BuTurabi View Post

    ہم محبت میں بھی توحید کے قائل ہیں فراز
    ایک ہی شخص کو محبوب بنائے رکھنا




    خوشی سب کچھ پالینے کا نام نہیں
    یہ پائے ہوئے میں خوش رہنے کا نام ہے



  21. Likes barca, MuslimPak, aamirksa liked this post

  22. #15
    Moderator RashidAhmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,489
    Age
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    جمعرات تک انتظار کریں اس خبر پر عزیزی کے تبصرے کے لئے

  23. Likes Bangash, BuTurabi, swing liked this post

  24. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    3
    Age
    40
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by yeh-cheez View Post
    humaray azaad or cheap media ka aik or shaaksaana...kal say yahee khabar end mein chala daytay hein 2 3 channels.....what cheap rubbish yaar...is say pehlay ki khabar hotee hay jiss mein air crash victims k gher jaa rahay hotay hain..sad flute music k saath..or us k baad yeh khabar....decency choo kar naee guzree humaray media ko.

    ..agar kar bhee lee hay chacha nay....to us ko khabar bananay ki kia zaroorat hay yaar...

    ..125 banda Allah ko pyara ho gya...150 daba huwa hay...koi shehar salamat naee....per humaray tamashay or chaskay khatam naee hotay....no wonder...humaray liye insaani jaan ...bher bakree ki tarah he hay...London mein 52 aadmi mara thaa....her saal usee time usee din hazaroon log wahan jama ho kar unhein yaad kartay hein..or 1 minute khamosh rehtay hain....

    chavval media

    I agree kind of agree with what you say, but a couple of points: 1. the UK example you have, they are not suffering from dozen per day murders in their country so multiple deaths like that is definitely going to cause concern. Pakistanis are used to deaths now - whatever the reason may be. So to expect us to behave like UK is wrong, first you have to have the same conditions - basic education, and decades of civilized society with lower crime rate. Then I am sure you will see shocked faces when 200 ppl die. 2. Dear, news is news. They cannot end the news after the sad one. Did you not see this happen in UK/US? they also jump from news to news. Lastly, how often do you see this kind of news? a man so much in love he did not marry another all his life, and even then marrying at that age. Perhaps you need to be in their shoes to understand. For them, specially for him, there can be no bigger news.


  25. #17
    Advanced yeh-cheez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    aaj kal underground
    Posts
    1,911
    Age
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by InsafPasand View Post
    I agree kind of agree with what you say, but a couple of points: 1. the UK example you have, they are not suffering from dozen per day murders in their country so multiple deaths like that is definitely going to cause concern. Pakistanis are used to deaths now - whatever the reason may be. So to expect us to behave like UK is wrong, first you have to have the same conditions - basic education, and decades of civilized society with lower crime rate. Then I am sure you will see shocked faces when 200 ppl die. 2. Dear, news is news. They cannot end the news after the sad one. Did you not see this happen in UK/US? they also jump from news to news. Lastly, how often do you see this kind of news? a man so much in love he did not marry another all his life, and even then marrying at that age. Perhaps you need to be in their shoes to understand. For them, specially for him, there can be no bigger news.
    1: pakistanis are use to deaths now??? this is my concern....are human lives not as good to us as they are for other countries....we need to get rid of this perception and start spreading the value of a life rather then accepting and admitting the fact that paskitanis are used to deaths now....

    2: ...other countries media have a code of ethics while breaking news..they dont play sad music in the background while giving a sad news and they dont sensationalize their news...its common in india and pakistan only.... i dont have any issue on that specific chacha news...gud news for him...but my questions is about our media..they glorify strange things at times..and suppress important news at times...cz THEIR MAIN CONCERN IS VIEWERSHIP...THEY PLAY WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE....AND HOW THEY WANT TO SEE....not what it should be...! you hear this line on every channel nowadays that " yeh khabar sub say pehlay hum nay break ki.."...? why is that...its a race my friend....western funded media...!


  26. #18
    Professional
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ہ65 سالہ محبت رنگ لے آئی 80 سالہ بزرگ جنت بی بی &a

    Quote Originally Posted by barca View Post
    بابا جی ویسے دیکھنے میں ابھی فٹ نظر آرہے ہیں
    magar tu 80 saal ki umer tak fit nahi rahega karle shadi.

  27. Likes barca liked this post

  28. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    BABA GE ZANDABAD 1000 SAAL ZANDA ROHO, ,,


  29. #20
    Intermediate اجل کنول's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 80 Years Old-man's Love Marriage

    بہت مبارک ہو دونوں کو۔ واہ عظیم صاحب کو دنیا میں ہی 'جنّت' مل گئی


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 26-Oct-2011, 04:46 PM
  2. Love Vs. Marriage
    By chitra in forum Non-Siasi
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2011, 05:54 AM
  3. On love and marriage: Where did the spark go?
    By canadian in forum Non-Siasi
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-Mar-2011, 07:00 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Jan-2011, 12:08 PM
  5. Is Love Before Marriage Better ???
    By canadian in forum Islamic Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2010, 08:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •