Do any of other parties have anyone of this calibar.Wah Imran khan zindabad
We not only brilliant people like him in our party, but we need them in our country. Imran Khan sahib says that he worked on him for 2 years to join pti. May Allah give one chance to Imran Khan. Amin
Standing Committee on Commerce
Standing Committee on Industries and Production (Chairman Committee)
Standing Committee on Privatization
Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs, Statistics and Planning and Development
* Senate Standing Committee on Industries and Production.
* Board of Governors, University of Health Sciences, Punjab.
* Hajveri Trust, Lahore.
* Hajveri Foundation, Lahore.
Implementation Commission (Resigned on 20th April, 2011)
* National Economic Council of Pakistan.
* Parliamentary Committee on Judges Appointment.
* Parliamentary Committee on National Security.
* Parliamentary Committee on Constitutional Reforms.
* Senate Finance Committee.
* Executive Committee of the Senate Secretariat Employees Welfare Fund.
* Senate Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue, Economic Affairs and Statistics.
* Senate standing Committee on Investment and Privatization.
* Senate Standing Committee on Commerce.
* Legislative Development Steering Committee (LDSC).
* Board of Governors, Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS).
Member Federal Cabinet:
1992 - 93 Minister of State / Chief Executive, Pakistan Investment Board, Government of Pakistan.
1997 - 99 Federal Minister for Commerce.
1998 - 99 Federal Minister for Finance, Economic Affairs, Revenue and Statistics.
2008 - Federal Minister for Finance, Economic Affairs, Revenue and Statistics.
1993 - 96 Member, National Assembly of Pakistan.
1997 - 99 Member, National Assembly of Pakistan.
2003 - 06 Senator/Parliamentary Leader, Senate of Pakistan.
2006 - 12 Senator/Parliamentary Leader, Senate of Pakistan.
Educational Qualifications :
* B.Com (Hons) (Gold Medalist) University of Punjab, Lahore.
* Fellow Member (F.P.A.) Institute of Public Finance Accountants of Pakistan.
* Fellow Member (F.C.A.) Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
* Fellow Member (F.C.A.) Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
* Former President, Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
* Former Vice President, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
* Former Director, World Bank, Asian Development Bank and Islamic Development Bank.
* President, International Affairs, Pakistan Muslim League (N).
* Member, Central Working Committee (CWC), Pakistan Muslim League (N).
* Convener, National Finance Commission (NFC) Committee, Government of Punjab.
* Convener, Internally Displaced Persons (IDP’s) Committee, Government of Punjab.
Dar is a graduate of Punjab University which he attended in 1968. In 1972, he did his Bachelor of Commerce with honors, and was awarded two Gold medals and Roll of Honor for First position in the University of Punjab. Immediately after his graduation Mr. Dar then went to the UK and did his Chartered Accountancy from ICAEW. In 1993, Dar was the president of the Lahore Chamber of Commerence and Industry. As of today, Dar is currently the president of the International Affairs of the Pakistan Muslim League (N
PTI will be the party of Best Brains of Pakistan.
Party of Intellectuals !!!! All of them who are just the best in their fields not only in Pakistan but in the world !!! Starting right from the top ... IK ....as any thing good or bad always starts from the top then starts to flow at the bottom.... like ice always starts to melt from top....!!!! Well done IK....your 15 years of continuous struggle, your passion, your enthusiasm, your faith, your sincere devotion are getting fruitful now ...... We all proud on you !!! you are the proud and identity of Pakistan !!!!!