Siasat.pk Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Attari border opens for business

Quote Originally Posted by Imranpak View Post
    Firstly i've not used any swear words whatsoever! Word's like dirty and fools are not offensive at all when they use much worse language in Bollywood and Hollywood movies so the Bharatis and Americans must stink of an inferiority complex!

No one here believes that Pakistanis pose as Indian's rather it's what you want to believe just like India being a superpower! India is a filthy and dirty nation so deal with it, this is a Pakistani forum where your kind are heavily outnumbered! You must suffer from an inferiority complex that your here talking rubbish!!

"Froathing at the mouth" is not offensive either but a figure of speech you Paki wannabe! Your temple doctrine will never make you see sense when on one hand you talk about Pakis suffering from an inferiority complex whilst spending all your life on our sites! *** bharati hypocrite!
    Shut up, idiot!
    Desi kutti walaiti cheekein
    Sallay tu bhi shyanpati chod!!!!
    Go and fk yourself you dirty filthy pee drinking Bharati retard!
    barking like a dog on a Paki site!
    The kind of language you use not only shows the inferiority complex, but also your upbringing.........

Last edited by desicad; 25-Apr-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desicad View Post

The kind of language you use not only shows the inferiority complex, but also your upbringing.........
    Shut up and idiot are regular non offensive words! Desi kutti walati cheeken is a common Pakistani slang again that is not offensive where as shayanpati is Mumbai slang, obviously sarcasm has never touched you! The third and fourth ones was a response to your Indian brother's aggressive post so he deserved it.

The inferiority complex is with you Indians who are obsessed with Pakistan and everything Pakistani which is why you are here. I guarantee there are many other Pak sites that you are addicted to like a child is too milk because deep down in your conscience there is something about us that you like and even envy.
    Last edited by Imranpak; 25-Apr-2012 at 11:35 AM.

3. Likes DarkStar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Coincidentally Imran Khan here uses the very same term that i use to describe Bharatis as being desi kutti's with walayti cheeken so deal with it. Qawooa chale hans ki chaal
    http://youtu.be/JtshsB-yZjM

Indian inferiority complex exposed as Pakistani flag is hoisted in Assam by Paki wannabee's!!
    http://youtu.be/0oI-PjQkXx4

So these Kashmiris from IoK must also be Paki wannabee's then, eh??
    http://youtu.be/a96SgjUsfoM

How about these Indian Sikh's shouting "Pakistan Zindabad"
    http://youtu.be/ZZQL5Vz6UsM

It's you Indian's who are brainwashed by your media and silly campaigns of "Incredible India" thinking that India is mighty when in reality it's an incredibly poor nation. The west only supports India for it's own gain particularly against Muslim nations. Behind your backs they laugh at you and call you names!!
    http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...is-a-shithole/

Another interesting article.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...UN-report.html

I too can provide links and play the same game. British, American even Chinese complex i can understand but anyone with an ounce of knowledge would never suffer from an Indian complex! I'll give it to you though for using Bollywood and your entertainment industry well as a covershot to conceal the reality of your country!
    Last edited by Imranpak; 25-Apr-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by only_truths View Post
    You have made some very good points. But if they don't understand, don't reciprocate , just leave them alone.
    Better still why don't you go to your own Indian websites and talk there!!? We're free to tell the truth about India and it's 300 million homeless people only that you don't have the heart to accept the truth!

I'll tell you that these long suffering souls don't care less about your so called developement or growing economy that has done nothing for them when they can't even afford a bowl of soup! Some years back i did some voluntary work for Islamic Relief where India was counted amongst sub-saharan African nations always requiring free food and aid far more then Pakistan ever did.

You Indian's want an apologetic Pakistan/i who is envious and afraid of India but it ain't gonna happen folks so just give up. You are no example of where we want to reach in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by Imranpak; 25-Apr-2012 at 11:42 AM.

6. Likes DarkStar liked this post

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

elephants never care for barking mad dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dahashatkush View Post
    elephants never care for barking mad dogs
    Rather, tigers don't care about piss drinking retards!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

a pissed and retarded mad dog never repents

Post Thanks / Like

a pissed and retarded mad dog never repents
    You should know all about being pissed!! Only an elephant and monkey worshipping subhuman believes for his nation of 300 million beggar's to be a civilised one!!!

Wait outside my bathroom at 10am tomorrow morning for your medicine as you surely need it! I'd rather be a mad dog then a chuha like you, now go back into the hole you came from!!

I see you're obsessed with dogs so this must be you in the video !!!! http://youtu.be/zr9-YjU-Apo
    Last edited by Imranpak; 29-Apr-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imranpak View Post
    You should know all about being pissed!! Only an elephant and monkey worshipping subhuman believes for his nation of 300 million beggar's to be a civilised one!!!

Wait outside my bathroom at 10am tomorrow morning for your medicine as you surely need it! I'd rather be a mad dog then a chuha like you, now go back into the hole you came from!!

I see you're obsessed with dogs so this must be you in the video !!!! http://youtu.be/zr9-YjU-Apo

still barking ?

pissed retarded and harmless mad dog carry on

Post Thanks / Like

still barking ?

pissed retarded and harmless mad dog carry on

Okay chuha-e-Hind i'll continue to keep you entertained!! Hope you and your wife as seen in the above video i posted are doing well!

Remember to take your daily piss medicine too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saberx View Post
    you guys deserved to be treated like dogs in foreign countries...to hide your identity you use indian origin.....
    continuous ad hominen attacks are a sign of pygmy shallow mind which has been destroyed by studying in madrassas...
    I've lived most of my life in 'foreign countries' and have never met a Pakistani claiming Indian origin. Rather, we are very proud of our country and heritage. I have, however met Indians who pretend to be Pakistani Karachites, so as to curry favour from Pakistanis and get help,a place to stay, etc, since most Indians do not help other Indians abroad, while Pakistani help not only Pakistani but Indians also.

I don't think you've ever spoken to a madrassah educated person, who are so polite that they will not be able to answer and argue with you in your usual style. However, we sinning, english educated Pakis are more than enough for people like you.

If you want to see signs of pygmy shallow minds, then just go and check out one of the Bharati forums or websites and the language they use against not only Pakistanis, but even Bharati muslims.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what India is really about!

Indian man marries a dog http://youtu.be/ceFJNwioopE

Indian Hindu's worshipping rats http://youtu.be/ey8goFpMx50

They have no answers to such subhuman behaviour other then cheap name calling but that can't hide their humiliation!!

This is truely "Incredible India".
    Last edited by Imranpak; 01-May-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

still pissed and mad at humans ? carry on

Post Thanks / Like

still pissed and mad at humans ? carry on
    Bharatis, who worship/marry animals and drink pee as i have proved are not human's at all!. You hould be sent to another planet!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123