Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Professional Khallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,381
    Age
    25

    After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Mathira got featured on the cover page of ‘Fashion Diet Fortnightly’, a Pakistani fashion magazine (February Issue).

    It’s a valentine’s special issue, two models can be seen on the cover page Mathira and Waqas Pathan


    After Veena Malik, Its Mathira`s turn now..........

    WHERE THE HELL OVER MODELS/SHOWBIZ/MEDIA IS HEADING TOWARDS ??




  2. #2

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Are you sure she is topless?


  3. #3

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    wattt a disappointment... tat aint toless. ive seen more flesh of mathira in leaked pictures.....


  4. #4
    Professional Khallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,381
    Age
    25

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MK Malik View Post
    Are you sure she is topless?
    Yup & I don't think so its a new thing for her to go topless, she is professional sl*t... you can also check out some of her pictures...



  5. #5
    Advanced forzeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,580

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    who is she?


  6. #6
    Expert BuTurabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    مُلکوں مُلکوں
    Posts
    5,165
    Age
    900

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MK Malik View Post
    Are you sure she is topless?
    تیری اکھ نہئی دیکھن والی ؟


  7. #7
    Intermediate Rehmani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    440
    Age
    32

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by adnan_apml View Post
    Mathira got featured on the cover page of ‘Fashion Diet Fortnightly’, a Pakistani fashion magazine (February Issue).

    It’s a valentine’s special issue, two models can be seen on the cover page Mathira and Waqas Pathan


    After Veena Malik, Its Mathira`s turn now..........

    WHERE THE HELL OVER MODELS/SHOWBIZ/MEDIA IS HEADING TOWARDS ??


    Mathira wants to earn more money by getting naked to pay off her debts so let her do it. whats your problem ? these models have thousands of customers worldwide who pay them big money to see them get naked.
    Last edited by Rehmani; 12-Feb-2012 at 03:18 AM.


  8. #8

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    let her.

    if you think it's morally wrong, your solution is simple - dont pose naked!


  9. #9

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by forzeb View Post
    who is she?
    Last edited by sngilani; 12-Feb-2012 at 03:23 AM.


  10. #10

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    no problem dude... i wud luv 2 see her in a porn movie.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmani View Post
    Mathira wants to earn more money by getting naked to pay off her debts so let her do it. whats your problem ? these models have thousands of customers worldwide who pay them big money to see them get naked.


  11. #11
    Expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    9,598
    Age
    --

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    yeh topless thodi na hai, sirf less top hai aur kuch nahin.........


  12. #12

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by adnan_apml View Post
    no problem dude... i wud luv 2 see her in a porn movie.....
    Is this how you people represent apml and islam? No wonder people are confused about islam and muslims.

    Humans are only those who respect others rest are just animals or even worse.
    Last edited by Mughal1; 12-Feb-2012 at 03:50 AM.


  13. #13
    Advanced forzeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,580

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sngilani View Post
    Thanks for sharing the information buddy she really deserved what caller said to her.


  14. #14

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuTurabi View Post


    تیری اکھ نہئی دیکھن والی ؟
    Oh nahin yaara, ukh tay chhupparr parr aay
    per mera swal koi ve nahin sumjhia, toon ve nahin.
    Top ve tay kai qissam day nein?


  15. #15

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!



  16. #16
    Expert BuTurabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    مُلکوں مُلکوں
    Posts
    5,165
    Age
    900

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MK Malik View Post
    Oh nahin yaara, ukh tay chhupparr parr aay
    per mera swal koi ve nahin sumjhia, toon ve nahin.
    Top ve tay kai qissam day nein?

    Aj Kal Tey Silicon Valley Vi . . .



  17. #17

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuTurabi View Post

    Aj Kal Tey Silicon Valley Vi . . .

    Oh janab tuhadha dhian dushkaray wal kion nahin janda?
    Oh mein keha mein tuhanon koi chunga gia surma na lia dian?......... Chacha Kaido in Heer Ranjha.


  18. #18

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    There should be some sentence for these women like Veena and Mahtira,


  19. #19

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    ye islam ke thappaon wali choran factory phr shuru hogayeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mughal1 View Post
    Is this how you people represent apml and islam? No wonder people are confused about islam and muslims.

    Humans are only those who respect others rest are just animals or even worse.


  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    69
    Age
    100

    Re: After Veena Malik, Mathira goes topless !!!

    plzzzz

    ab yeh bhi logu ko bata bata ker pakistan ka naam badnaam na kerna....

    Koi aisa mulk hai jahan yeh sab na hota ho? Tum log ***** ho... Apnay he mulk ko badnam kertay ho...

    Allah ne farmaya jab tum kisi mai ayeb dekho aur usay chupao gay to mai qayamat kay din tumhare ayeb chupau ga....


    Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-Dec-2011, 01:08 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2011, 12:17 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 18-Dec-2011, 12:56 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 14-Dec-2011, 03:33 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-Dec-2011, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •