Siasat.pk Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woman arrested over 'racist rant' on Central Line

Quote Originally Posted by TruPakistani View Post
    Freedom of speech....................
    FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Not any more for racial abuse, religious hatred,and rants against the sovereignty of country as loads of Islamic cleric being labelled as hate preachers and been jailed including Abu Qatada(recently bailed), Abu Hamza, Anjem Chaudary, Abdullah el- faisal who were arrested for using their freedom of speech (threatening words to invoke racial hatred). Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Police probe clip of woman hurling racist abuse on Tube about PAKISTAN

Quote Originally Posted by KARACHIITE View Post

What gives, did i say that i approve of these who comit crimes, I said that no matter who is killed it is a crime and must be seen as such, it is not a reason to fight Army or break Pakistan. all criminals must be taken to courts for justice and now is the time when we have a free judiciary.

We must bring those who are responsible of such crimes to justice and justice must punish them to the max. of the law available. those who are murderers being protected by who so ever must also be found and tried and punished.

Last edited by ASQR1; 09-Feb-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raaz View Post
    I think she was Jamati.. always abusing others..saying Kutttta , and Kaffir...
    maybe hassan nisar ko parhti ho

4. Likes Raaz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KARACHIITE View Post
    [ Has Anyone remembered only couple of days ago, there was a video in which a vile women was uttering abuse about Pakistan ("Pakistani f*****g losers.") and the guy sitting next to her started singing after saying PAKISTAN zindabad and jeay Mutahidaa,

Now the latest news about that incident is British Transport Police (BTP) are investigating this video of a woman hurling racist abuse at fellow passengers on the Central Line in London Underground.

British Transport Police confirmed that they had received the latest video and were looking into it. A spokesman said: "BTP is aware of the videos posted on YouTube which show a woman making alleged racist comments on board a Central Line Tube train during the evening of Sunday 23 January 2012.
    "Detectives were made aware of the videos on Monday 24 January and immediately launched an investigation.
    "Anyone who witnessed this incident, or who has information which they believe can assist police, is asked to get in touch and help us build up a full picture of what took place.
    "BTP treats all allegations of racism on the London Underground very seriously and would urge anyone with information about this incident to contact us."

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/889553-p...ransport-video
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-on-Tube.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJU4...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by ASQR1 View Post
    Though killing of innocent humans is prohibited in Islam but in Karachi it is happening every day, so regretfully if bugti women are killed by some thugs, what that has got to do with Pakistan.

If one human is killed the whole humanity is killed and if one is save the whole humanity is saved, so is the fact in our Holy book, so those who kill innocent are acting against Islamic values.

Quote Originally Posted by ASQR1 View Post
    What gives, did i say that i approve of these hie nus crimes, I said that no matter who is killed it is a crime and must be seen as such, it is not a reason to fight Army or break Pakistan.

We must bring those who are responsible of such crimes to justice and justice must punish them to the max. of the law available. those who are murderers being protected by who so ever must also be found and tried and punished.
    YOU posted your comments on wrong thread, this thread is about the women on central line in London underground who was racillay abusive towards fellow Pakistani commuters, where as your reply is about the murder of wife, daughter and driver of Sirdar Bakhtiar Khan Domki in Karachi. So you posted your reply twice in a wrong thread, otherwise i agreed to your above statement.
    Last edited by KARACHIITE; 09-Feb-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Woman arrested over 'racist rant' on Central Line

I was merely answering the big question by Mr. Khatak's post about comparing our society, I believe that in U.K. things are much safer, justice is better, and i hope things will improve in Pakistan after next elections.
    Last edited by ASQR1; 10-Feb-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12