If PPP wins coming general elections?
Siasat.pk Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
Subscribe To This Thread
  1. #1
    Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,439
    Age
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like

    If PPP wins coming general elections?


    I have seen ppp MPA’s and MNA’s talking on TV talk shows that PPP is going to win with a heavy mandate in the coming elections. What will you do and what will be your reaction after PPP wins the elections and form a govt?

    sponsored links

     
    Last edited by Saeed; 06-Feb-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Thanks Umer Baloch thanked for this post

  3. #2
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  4. #3
    Expert zeshaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    8,132
    Age
    30+
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    ?
    Anyie1,
    kia aap bhee yeh hee samajh rahay hain keh ppp aaida aay gee.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  5. #4
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York, New York, United States
    Posts
    1,455
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Kia fazool thread hey......
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  6. #5
    Expert Raaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great Pakistan
    Posts
    40,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    [HI]Zardari Formula:[/HI]



    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. Thanks wez4all thanked for this post

  8. #6
    Expert Raaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great Pakistan
    Posts
    40,094
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. Likes eysonm, wez4all liked this post

  10. #7
    Expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    DHA,Phase VII,Karachi.
    Posts
    5,021
    Age
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Who will vote PPP now? I think only the beneficiaries of corruption will only vote this party.
    If PPP and PML(N) takes part in election as joint candidate, then these two parties might win
    by a narrow margin. Nothing is certain at present.

    We must pray to Allah for the success of PTI.
    Be the supporter and voter of Imran Khan only now.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. Likes canadian, wez4all liked this post

  12. #8
    Expert GraanG2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    My reaction: Pakistani aur Pakistani awam ka Allah hi Hafiz
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. Thanks wez4all thanked for this post

  14. #9
    Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,439
    Age
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfi Khan View Post
    Who will vote PPP now? I think only the beneficiaries of corruption will only vote this party.
    If PPP and PML(N) takes part in election as joint candidate, then these two parties might win
    by a narrow margin. Nothing is certain at present.

    We must pray to Allah for the success of PTI.
    Be the supporter and voter of Imran Khan only now.
    but my question is ,, what will be your reaction after ppp wins........i mean,,, will you come on the roads,,,, will you do dhurna against it? will you accept it and sit in the dark for five more years?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. Thanks wez4all thanked for this post

  16. #10
    Expert canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,574
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    @ anyie 1
    Yarr aise baten naa karo.Kiu saare qoum kaa moral down ke rahi hou.Aisa soochna bhi apne mout kou dawat dene wale baat hai.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  17. #11
    Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,439
    Age
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quote Originally Posted by canadian View Post
    @ anyie 1
    Yarr aise baten naa karo.Kiu saare qoum kaa moral down ke rahi hou.Aisa soochna bhi apne mout kou dawat dene wale baat hai.
    while posting this thread i tied stones with my heart but i wanted to know how PTI lovers will react after ppp wins
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. Likes canadian, Screw_driver, wez4all liked this post

  19. #12
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,059
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    PPP + PML (N) will vanish in the next election, anyway this was the last government of PPP after next election no body even remember who was PPP.
    PPP's days are numbered and gone. Zordari will spend rest of his life in Adiyala Jail with his fellow Dakooos and Lotayras, his coward son will never return from his real masters (UK).

    Vote for real people who deserv and take responsibilites to serve this poor, lost, uneducated and miserable nation. God will be with us ... when we take right step towards right path and with honest leaders.....inshallah!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. Likes canadian liked this post

  21. #13
    Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,439
    Age
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quote Originally Posted by syediqbal View Post
    PPP + PML (N) will vanish in the next election, anyway this was the last government of PPP after next election no body even remember who was PPP.
    PPP's days are numbered and gone. Zordari will spend rest of his life in Adiyala Jail with his fellow Dakooos and Lotayras, his coward son will never return from his real masters (UK).

    Vote for real people who deserv and take responsibilites to serve this poor, lost, uneducated and miserable nation. God will be with us ... when we take right step towards right path and with honest leaders.....inshallah!
    if this happens , i promise with all of you fellows that i will come back to pakistan and say good bye to USA for ever and if IK does not become PM then i will say Khuda he Hafiz to pak and close my account of this forum and cut off my pak channels and carry on with my life without having any pain in my heart,,, i can not spend all my life to wait and see if i can go back to my country,,,,
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  22. #14
    Expert canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,574
    Age
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quote Originally Posted by anyie1 View Post
    if this happens , i promise with all of you fellows that i will come back to pakistan and say good bye to USA for ever and if IK does not become PM then i will say Khuda he Hafiz to pak and close my account of this forum and cut off my pak channels and carry on with my life without having any pain in my heart,,, i can not spend all my life to wait and see if i can go back to my country,,,,
    Yes very true,I fully agree.I too dont want to spend all my life in these countries.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  23. #15
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    By all mean Nawaz and Zardari try to regain power,for that if they need to do Nude Dance Nawaz sharif will not hesitate to do it in Bhati Gate,I think if they win again Adal Hoga,Jmhoor Hoga,Sab Ka Rozgar Ho ga Aur Pakistan Tabaha hoga.Inshahallah our Generals & judges will do their best to bring them back.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  24. #16
    Expert
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,439
    Age
    N/A
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quote Originally Posted by aneeskhan View Post
    By all mean Nawaz and Zardari try to regain power,for that if they need to do Nude Dance Nawaz sharif will not hesitate to do it in Bhati Gate,I think if they win again Adal Hoga,Jmhoor Hoga,Sab Ka Rozgar Ho ga Aur Pakistan Tabaha hoga.Inshahallah our Generals & judges will do their best to bring them back.
    i did not understand what are your intentions,, confused?
    Last edited by anyie1; 06-Feb-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  25. #17
    Intermediate
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    477
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    You can expect any thing from this dumb awam
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  26. Likes mrcritic liked this post

  27. #18
    Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,026
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Quote Originally Posted by anyie1 View Post
    i did not understand what are you intentions,, confused?
    Accha hai Na Samjho Aab Pakistan mein samajhney aur samjahaney ka Waqt Guzar giya hai.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


  28. #19
    Advanced
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    If they win then it will be clear that Allah has not forgiven our sins as yet.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  29. Likes pak4rule liked this post

  30. #20
    Expert gazoomartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    21,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: If PPP wins coming general elections?

    Alright how much would it cost to hire a Mumtaz Qadri??
    Quick reply to this message Reply  


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply


Similar Threads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •