Siasat.pk Forums
    Post Thanks / Like

SMEDA: Business pre Feasibility Studies- Investment in Pakistan?? This will help you lot. Great Page

I am very impressed with work of SMEDA (Small and Medium enterprises developement Authority) and would like to inform you about this.

Being living in Europe for 17 Years i did not experienced this facility in EU countries, may be someone can correct me if they do. Pakistani SMEDA did tremendous Job and provided all Pre feasibility studies in PDF format to download. A great posibility for new commers in Business and people who come from foreign countries to invest in country.

There are almost every Business Studies available on the page with very detailed business plan. Eu countries Charge lot of money for providing a single business plan but Our SMEDA is providing it free of cost all studies.

(This service is available since more than 7 years on this page)

Please visit this and recommend it to business starters in Pakistan
    :

http://www.smeda.org/business-develo...y-studies.html

We build Pakistan together

Pakistan Zinda Baad

2. Thanks saeed khan, Mr.Restless thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SMEDA: Business pre Feasibility Studies- Investment in Pakistan?? This will help you lot. Great Page

There are almost every Business Studies available on the page with very detailed business plan. Eu countries Charge lot of money for providing a single business plan but Our SMEDA is providing it free of cost all studies.
    Yup, SMEDA is a great organization and for very nominal fee the services they provide are astounding specifically in initial stages of business. It was started by Mian jee though
    Last edited by Sedqal; 01-Feb-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SMEDA: Business pre Feasibility Studies- Investment in Pakistan?? This will help you lot. Great Page

Is there any business which could give profit and work without electricity and gas.

Only money could work ???

They just approve the loans on the commission bases.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any business which could give profit and work without electricity and gas.
    Yes, duniya mein khooey sufi Sahab, Fish farming is one, or you could go for ups/ generators import business and make millions on misery of public

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

it is supposedly small and medium business corporation but all plans are atleast 2 3 million cost. How on earth a person like me with 2 good universities degrees can opt for entrepreneurship when there is no liquidity in mkt. Futile effort. Those who have that much money can spend another 50K for a good plan

Post Thanks / Like

small and medium business corporation but all plans are atleast 2 3 million cost
    They also arrange loans from banks + have a good business network where you can work out some deal by offering expertise from your end. But I agree to initiate a business by taking loans is rather risky.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Queue Farms View Post
    it is supposedly small and medium business corporation but all plans are atleast 2 3 million cost. How on earth a person like me with 2 good universities degrees can opt for entrepreneurship when there is no liquidity in mkt. Futile effort. Those who have that much money can spend another 50K for a good plan
    I agree with you on some points but i know also people who have started with very little amount but huge effort and today they are owners of Huge companies in Pakistan with many employees.

I know some people in Germany (Germans), very young people, they had brilliant idea which they started with pakistani amount 600 Rupees and today they are earning sometimes 15000 euro in a week (correct in a week).

Check this site:

http://www.myboshi.net/boshi-story/

http://www.myboshi.net/myboshi-konfi...ko-konfig.html

Idea, effort, focused to Aim, are more important than money.
    Money is also important but the idea according to available budget is more important.

Pakistan has one major problem that most of people want to be millionaer over night. This thinking won't bring a person forward. Start with available resources one have.
    Last edited by PkRevolution; 01-Feb-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think I was able to make my message understandable. My point was SMEDA is only pushing Medium high business not the business required capital of less thn 1 million PKR. All their plans are multi million pkr investment. On the other hand you should look at NARBAD India's plans. They not only give subsidies on loans but also less interest rates to promote small business in INdia.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkRevolution View Post
    I agree with you on some points but i know also people who have started with very little amount but huge effort and today they are owners of Huge companies in Pakistan with many employees.

I know some people in Germany (Germans), very young people, they had brilliant idea which they started with pakistani amount 600 Rupees and today they are earning sometimes 15000 euro in a week (correct in a week).

Check this site:

http://www.myboshi.net/boshi-story/

http://www.myboshi.net/myboshi-konfi...ko-konfig.html

Idea, effort, focused to Aim, are more important than money.
    Money is also important but the idea according to available budget is more important.

Pakistan has one major problem that most of people want to be millionaer over night. This thinking won't bring a person forward. Start with available resources one have.

10. Likes PkRevolution liked this post