Siasat.pk Forums
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Unwavering Legacy of Muhammad Salallahu Alayehi Wabarik Wasalam

"No period of history has ever been great or ever can be that does not act on some sort of high, idealistic motives, and idealism in our time has been shoved aside, and we are paying the penalty for it”.

The above quote of Alfred North Whitehead (d. 1947) truly has lived up to its legendary status in this current era the foundations of which were laid in the so called Renaissance of Western Europe. The idealistic theme is what one can vividly observe in the rhythmic notes of the ...

Updated 22-Sep-2012 at 08:19 PM by Bret Hawk

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. توہین رسالت اور مسلمانوں کا طریقہ احتجاج

کچھ بھی لکھنے سے پہلے میں یہ بتانا پسند کروں گا کہ میں ایک ادنیٰ سا اور گنہگار مسلمان ہوں
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An Open Letter to Ulema - Riba, Currency and Central banking

http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/20...tter-to-ulema/

Asalaamu Alaikum. Sheikh, we need to talk. Its about Riba, Banking & Currencies. I feel Islamic Scholars have been treating the symptom as the root cause in financial matters. I will share a few examples here.

I have heard it multiple times from different Imams of ...
  4. Aftab Iqbal Gives Myopic Comments about PTI’s Future

Aftab Iqbal, the current host of the political-humour talk show Khabarnaak on GEO News, has come up with further controversial comments about Pakistan Tehreek-E-Insaf (PTI) and Imran Khan. He said that he sees only two major political parties on the political stage of Pakistan in the next election and those two parties are Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz). According to him, PTI has no future amongst these political stalwarts anymore and that it has lost its charm and ...
  5. In reply to critics by Najam Sethi on PTI economic policy

The very basic point which needs to be understood is that this was a policy document describing the economic policy vision of Pakistan for the five fiscal years. It’s generally understood that detailed guidelines are not included in the policy document and the action plan to implement the policy was not to be discussed in this policy document.

Mr. Sethi gave his viewpoint in his Friday Times Editorial with the caption “Power Politics” on PTI Economic Policy recently presented by Mr. ...
  6. "PTI- Seriously Overrated!", are you serious?

Yesterday, I saw an article on siasat.pk entitled "PTI-Seriously Overrated!!! - By Danish Kazi". I am not a die hard PTI supporter nor any kind of inqilaab boy, but there was so much crap written in the article that it forced me to reply as a PTI voter. In this blog, I am going to review the article written and answer the questions asked step by step. You can read the full article written by Danish Kazi at http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...By-Danish-Kazi ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Befriend Pakistan

Dear all
    I have read and heard so many times that Quaid said Pakistan is located very strategically, never really understood but believed it because Quaid was wise,intelligent and an honest man. Then after many years as the events of the world unfolded and I gained some little awareness I realized yes he was right and had the awesome fore sight so I respected him even more. This was just the tip of the iceberg for me, just a start. I have realized and I say this without bias, as much as I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast