Siasat.pk Forums
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Real Story behind the growing Remittances for Pakistan

The Story of growing Remittances

By Asif Punjwani September 28th, 2012

If there is an economic news that officials do not mind repeating in every press release, that news is the growing remittance Pakistan has been enjoying lately, about $1.2 billion a month. I somehow get this feeling that Ministry of Finance is claiming credit for it ...

Updated 13-Nov-2012 at 03:02 AM by seeku

Categories
    Economy , Pakistan
  2. An Asset-backed, Asset-based Taxation policy

Couple of months ago I was lashed out for questioning PTI's fiscal deficit. I was constantly asked if I have a solution to address it or to remain quiet. I am throwing this policy out there. Although I would love to see PTI pick it up, but any party can pick it up if they have the marbles.

An Asset-backed, Asset-based Taxation policy

By Asif Punjwani September 1, 2012
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/110565516/...nd-Tax-Reforms

No party can have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. محمد، علی جناح، اور اسد

4. Analysis on Recent Talat Hussain Show with Imran Khan

link to the show: http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...012-Imran-Khan

طلعت حسین کا پروگرام دیکھا جو اس نےعمران خان کے ساتھ کیا اور اس سے یو ایس
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. For PTI Or Against PTI , Decide it Now

Quote Originally Posted by k.a.kiani View Post
    دوستو! انتظار کی گھڑیاں ختم ہوییں، صبر کا پیمانہ لبریز ہو اور وقت آن پہنچا کہ اب فیصلہ کرنا ہو گا کہ کسی کے ساتھ کھڑا ہونا ہے، انصاف کے ساتھ یا ظلم کے ساتھ، سچ کے ساتھ یا جھوٹ کےساتھ، غریب کے ساتھ یا حکمران کے ساتھ، ظلم کے ساتھ یا مظلوم کے ساتھ، اصوک کے لیے یا مفاد کے لیے، ملک کی تعمیر کی خاطر یا تباہی کی خاطر، غرض کے لیے یا فرض کے لیے۔ اب فیصلہ کرنا ہی ہوگا اب کو درمیانی راستہ نہیں بچا اب کویی آییں باییں شاییں نہیں اب بتانا ہو گا کہ تاریخ میں کہاں نام لکھوانا ہے

بازار
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Peace March and critisizm,Why?

It is that time again friends when all the forces of status quo,demagoguery, suppression and oppression are out there fighting a loosing battle against the onslaught of a new wave of fresh ideas. A dangerous idea of

breaking the myth that Tribal areas are no-go areas, inhabited by the savages,centers of barbarianism there fore to be treated as untouchables. Shameful is the fact that our government and our pseudo intellectuals are

afraid to challenge the unscrupulous invasion ...
  7. Students and Politics

Intellectuals reveal that art of possibilities is known as Politics. In an energetic society, talented people drive the cycle of politics, to run the system, and where there is a lack of political abilities, disaster starts happening. Students are the backbone of any nation, therefore they hold the tendency to solve different crux of issues through their awareness, wisdom and with best possible capabilities. The active involvement of students from different educational background leads

Updated 08-Oct-2012 at 12:18 AM by Adeel

Categories
    Pakistan , Politics , Education
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast