Siasat.pk Forums
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. !!..ایک خبر، بجٹ اور عام آدمی

ہم سب اکثر و بیشتر سنتے ہیں کہ ...عام آدمی کو ریلیف دیا جاے، بجٹ کی آمد آمد ہے اور آج کل عام آدمی کی تکرار ضرورت سے کچھ زیادہ ہی ہے ....سوال یہ پیدا ہوتا ہے کہ حکومت کی نذر میں عام آدمی کون ہے ؟ مجھے اچھی طرح یاد ہے ... ہمارے آڈیٹنگ کے ٹیچر عام آدمی کی حسب ذیل تعریف
  2. A Framework on Pakistanís Monetary, International Trade, Commercial Banking and Fiscal Policies - Part 2

Fallacy of International Trade:

Every major industrial sector in Pakistan aims for the International markets even if there remains a severe shortage of goods in the local market. Profitability dictates business decisions. Accept it as a part of life. Fleeing goods from the local market further causes inflation. In return for goods, Pakistan receives inflation by injection of dollar liquidity ...
  3. A Framework on Pakistanís Monetary, International Trade, Commercial Banking and Fiscal Policies - Part 1

A new prospective at Pakistanís Monetary and Economic Policies
    By Asif Ameer July 11, 2011

The complexities of the International Financial ...
  4. BIJLI NA PANI , the song

BIJLI NA PANI , the song

Assalam o alaikum friends , this blog is about a song full of sarcasm made by me, produced and post production by Elements Interactive. The song is an individual effort , without support of any organization or any political party .The song is about political sitauation of pakistan and the basic problem of a common Pakistani .. must check , comment and share

Updated 24-May-2012 at 10:53 PM by Adeel

Categories
    Pakistan , Politics , National Issues , ANP , General
  5. Is this the kind of media we need ?? || Nonsense Pakistani media

After a long and tiring day at work, when I returned home and switched the television on for my daily dose of news, I happened to tune into the famous Urdu news channel, suddenly a red bold colored blinking ďBREAKING NEWSĒ word appeared covering half of the TV ...
  6. Is Capitalism the Culprit?

http://blogs.thenews.com.pk/blogs/20...m-the-culprit/

Is Capitalism the culprit?

Capitalism is an Economic model in which every individual acts according to his own interest, and the market forces collectively achieve collective goals. If more people feel Automobiles fit their need compared to a motorbike, the markets will start to respond accordingly.

Updated 02-May-2012 at 09:31 PM by AsifAmeer

Categories
    Pakistan , Politics , International Issues , Islam , Economy , Education
  7. سیاست میں سب جائز ہے

کہتے ہیں سیاست کے سینے میں دل نہیں ہوتا ، پاکستانی سیاست کی تو آنکھیں

Updated 02-May-2012 at 01:07 AM by Waseem

Categories
    Pakistan , Politics , PPP - Pakistan People's Party